+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 2,251 to 2,256 of 2256

Thread: Other authors you collect

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not very current on collectibles but noticed tonight that DRP is publishing a limited of Bird Box by Josh Malerman. Did anyone get in on this? I had thought DRP had some issues in the last few years but it sounds like a nice edition.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I'm not very current on collectibles but noticed tonight that DRP is publishing a limited of Bird Box by Josh Malerman. Did anyone get in on this? I had thought DRP had some issues in the last few years but it sounds like a nice edition.

I picked it up when they were having a sale for 25% off. It's supposed to be published soon. Really liked that book, and can't wait to see the S/L!

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

I picked it up when they were having a sale for 25% off. It's supposed to be published soon. Really liked that book, and can't wait to see the S/L!
    I got one too and then upgrade a few weeks ago when they announced that there were two deluxe (lettered) editions available. I'm sure I won't see that for quite a while.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay if there are any bloom county fans out there - the third book of new material is available for pre-order - signed from IDW

https://www.berkeleybreathed.com

I love these. And theres only a short supply - the first year I bought one on Ebay after comic con (when he releases a small supply) only to find they are avail on IDW shortly after the con (but not many) - so if you need a good laugh enjoy - or just follow on facebook since he releases all of the strips there too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any McCammon fans here? Still some S/Ls left:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/ushers...eid=f66944e1f1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Okay if there are any bloom county fans out there - the third book of new material is available for pre-order - signed from IDW

https://www.berkeleybreathed.com

I love these. And theres only a short supply - the first year I bought one on Ebay after comic con (when he releases a small supply) only to find they are avail on IDW shortly after the con (but not many) - so if you need a good laugh enjoy - or just follow on facebook since he releases all of the strips there too
    I love Bloom County!!!! Thanks for posting this I was not aware it had been revived. Now I need to decide if I need the HC or can live with the PB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91