Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 989 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,725 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    A lettered CD It is on eBay for only $5k:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283318962850?ul_noapp=true

I say "only" because I thought these had been going for much more (disclaimer: I do not buy many things over $100 - I'm the voice of no experience).

Still, looks like a deal and I didn't want to hold my tongue if it might help someone here.
    The recent "Silent Auction" one at Betts did not attract any bids at $4,500.
    Yes it did. Sold for $4500. David confirmed this to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It did not have any bids in the auction, like I said. It sold after the auction for $4500.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    A lettered CD It is on eBay for only $5k:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283318962850?ul_noapp=true

I say "only" because I thought these had been going for much more (disclaimer: I do not buy many things over $100 - I'm the voice of no experience).

Still, looks like a deal and I didn't want to hold my tongue if it might help someone here.
    The recent "Silent Auction" one at Betts did not attract any bids at $4,500.
    Yes it did. Sold for $4500. David confirmed this to me

It did not have any bids in the auction, like I said. It sold after the auction for $4500.
    It’s a good baseline for what this one on eBay may sell for and if it wasn’t this time of year (everyone tight on $ from the holidays) I imagine this would sell for the asking pretty quick. Also seems there is an unlimited buying pool of King collectors on EBay that probably don’t even know Betts exists. I also wonder what the next years movie will do.... last time they were selling as high at the $7k mark! Craziness

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I guess the buyer did not know this is a facsimile :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IT-Stephen-...p2047675.l2557
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That IT UK paperback sold for $418!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

Isn't that Otto? He should know better.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I picked one of these up for $80!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I got two of them and a 1st US paperback totally UNREAD... for $100 shipped. I sold one for the collector ones for $150 and kept the other ones

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I paid £40 for mine, and I thought I had been robbed!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is not in the catalog so is it really limited to 2000 like the seller states? Or is it a "special" edition that they label as a collectors edition?

Just trying to decide if this is something I needed to complete my "limited" edition collection.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

This is not in the catalog so is it really limited to 2000 like the seller states? Or is it a "special" edition that they label as a collectors edition?

Just trying to decide if this is something I needed to complete my "limited" edition collection.
    There was only 2000 done: that’s a fact

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King Centipede Press $295 version at $100 currently
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Knowing-Dar...KZb9:rk:7:pf:0

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King ENTIRE COLLECTION of signed, limited, & rare books plus memorabilia - $11,999

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143029210151

Author Title Publisher Year Ctry 1st Ltd #'d Signed Bk Cond DJ Cond Purchased From Status
    King, Stephen Black House Donald Grant 2002 US Y Y 297/1500 Y As New As New Donald Grant Books
    King, Stephen Blockade Billy Cemetery Dance 2010 US Y N N N As New As New Cemetery Dance Plastic
    King, Stephen Christine Viking 1983 US Y N N N Fine NF www.flatsigned.com
    King, Stephen Cujo Viking 1981 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Cycle of the Werewolf Land of Enchantment 1983 US N Y XXX/7500 N VG+ NF Private Owner Mylar Cover
    King, Stephen Danse Macabre Everest House 1981 US Y N N N NF NF www.flatsigned.com
    King, Stephen Dark Tower I-III Donald Grant 1998 US N Y xxx/11000 N Fine Fine Donald Grant Books Slipcase
    King, Stephen Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger Donald Grant 1982 US Y N xxx/10000 N VG+ Fine Private Owner First run of 10k
    King, Stephen Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three Donald Grant 1987 US Y N xxx/30000 N As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Dark Tower III: The Wastelands Donald Grant 1991 US Y Y 661/1250 Y VG+ VG+ Badmoonbooks.com
    King, Stephen Dark Tower III: Wastelands Donald Grant 1991 US Y N XXX/40000 N As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Dark Tower III: Wastelands Donald Grant 1991 US Y N XXX/40000 N VG+ VG+ Donald Grant Books
    King, Stephen Dark Tower III: Wastelands Donald Grant 1991 US Y N XXX/40000 N VG+ VG+ Donald Grant Books
    King, Stephen Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass Donald Grant 1997 US Y N XXX/40000 N As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla Donald Grant 2003 US Y Y XXX/3500 Y (Artist) As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah Donald Grant 2004 US Y Y XXX/3500 Y (Artist) As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower Donald Grant 2004 US Y Y XXX/5000 Y (Artist) As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Desperation Donald Grant 1986 US Y Y 698/2000 Y As New As New Donald Grant Books
    King, Stephen Desperation Gift Ed Donald Grant 1986 US Y Y xxx/4000 N As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Different Seasons Viking 1982 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Dolan's Cadillac Lord John Press 1989 US Y Y 612/1000 Y Fine Fine Camelot Books

King, Stephen Firestarter Viking 1980 US Y N N N VG VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen From a Buick 8 Cemetery Dance 2002 US Y Y 125/750 Y As New As New Private Owner
    King, Stephen From a Buick 8 Gift Ed Cemetery Dance 2002 US Y Y N N As New As New Cemetery Dance
    King, Stephen Gerald's Game ABA Viking 1992 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Insomnia Mark V Zeising 1993 US Y Y 1020/1250 Y As New As New DreamHaven Books
    King, Stephen Insomnia Gift Ed Mark V Zeising 1993 US Y Y xxx/3750 N As New As New DreamHaven Books
    King, Stephen Insomnia Gift Ed Mark V Zeising 1993 US Y Y xxx/3750 N NF NF DreamHaven Books Slipcase damage
    King, Stephen My Pretty Pony Alfred A. Knopf 1988 US Y Y XXX/15000 N Fine Fine Private Owner Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen My Pretty Pony Alfred A. Knopf 1988 US Y Y XXX/15000 N Fine VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen Pet Sematary Doubleday 1983 US Y N N N Fine NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Secret Windows Book Club 2000 US Y N N N Fine Fine Camelot Books
    King, Stephen Skeleton Crew Putnam 1985 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Skeleton Crew Scream Press 1985 US Y Y 481/1000 Y Fine NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Storm of the Century BOMC 1999 US Y N N N Fine Fine Private Owner
    King, Stephen Talisman Donald Grant 1984 US Y Y 294/1200 Y VG+ VG+ Private Owner
    King, Stephen Talisman & Black House Donald Grant 2003 US Y Y 297/3500 Y (Artist) As New As New Donald Grant Books Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen The Dark Half Viking 1989 US N N N N NF NF Private Owner 2nd run
    King, Stephen The Dead Zone Viking 1979 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Dead Zone Easton Press 2004 US N Y xxx/1300 N Fine Fine Private Owner Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen The Eyes of the Dragon Viking 1987 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Green Mile Plume 1997 US Y N N N As New As New Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Shining Doubleday 1977 US Y N N N VG VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Stand Doubleday 1978 US Y N N N VG + VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Talisman Viking 1987 US Y N N N NF VG+ Private Owner
    King, Stephen Thinner NAL 1984 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Tommyknockers Putnam 1987 US Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Umney's Last Case Penguin 1995 US Y N N N As New As New Overlook Connection
    King, Stephen Under the Dome Simon & Schuster 2009 US Y Y XXX/1500 Y As New As New www.simonandschuster.com Shrinkwrap
    King, Stephen Bag of Bones UK Hodder & Stoughton 1998 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Christine UK Hodder & Stoughton 1983 UK Y N N N NF VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen Desperation UK Hodder & Stoughton 1996 UK Y N N N Fine Fine Private Owner
    King, Stephen Everything's Eventual UK Hodder & Stoughton 2002 UK Y N N N As New As New www.amazon.co.uk
    King, Stephen Eyes of the Dragon UK MacDonald 1984 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Firestarter UK MacDonald 1980 UK Y N N N VG VG Private Owner
    King, Stephen Four Past Midnight UK Hodder & Stoughton 1990 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen From a Buick 8 UK Hodder & Stoughton 2002 UK Y N N N As New As New www.amazon.co.uk
    King, Stephen Gerald's Game UK Hodder & Stoughton 1992 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Gerald's Game UK Slipcased UK BCA 1992 UK Y N N N Fine Fine Private Owner
    King, Stephen Insomnia UK Hodder & Stoughton 1994 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen IT UK Hodder & Stoughton 1986 UK Y N N N G G Private Owner
    King, Stephen Misery UK Hodder & Stoughton 1987 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen Needful Things UK Hodder & Stoughton 1991 UK Y N N N Fine Fine Private Owner
    King, Stephen Nightmares and Dreamscapes UK Hodder & Stoughton 1993 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    King, Stephen On Writing UK Hodder & Stoughton 2000 UK Y N N N Fine Fine Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Dark Half UK Hodder & Stoughton 1989 UK Y N N N NF NF Chapel Hill Bookstore
    King, Stephen The Stand UK Hodder & Stoughton 1990 UK Y N N N VG + VG + Private Owner
    King, Stephen The Tommyknockers UK Hodder & Stoughton 1987 UK Y N N N G G Private Owner
    King, Stephen Thinner UK NEL 1984 UK Y N N N NF NF Private Owner
    Sarrantonio, Al 999 Cemetery Dance 1999 US Y Y 451/500 N Fine Fine Private Owner
    Garris, Mick A Life in the Cinema Gauntlet Press 2001 US Y Y 289/450 Y Fine NF Private Owner
    Chizmar, Richard Best of Cemetery Dance Cemetery Dance 1999 US Y Y 302/400 Y As New As New Private Owner
    Monteleone, Eliz Borderlands 5 Borderlands Press 2003 US Y Y 379/500 Y Fine Fine Borderlands Press
    Winter, Douglas Prime Evil Donald Grant 1988 US Y Y 868/1000 Y NF NF Private Owner
    Spignesi, Stephen The Essential Stephen King GB Books 2001 US Y Y 664/666 N Fine NF GB Books
    Wiater, Golden, Wagner The Stephen King Universe Cemetery Dance 2001 US Y Y 659/1000 N Fine Fine Cemetery Dance
    Spignesi, Stephen The Lost Works of Stephen King Complete & Uncut Overlook Connection Press 1998 US Y Y 346/1000 N Fine N/A Overlook Connection Shrinkwrap
    Piccirilli, Tom The Devil's Wine Cemetery Dance 2004 US Y N N N Fine Fine Cemetery Dance Shrinkwrap
    Robertson, Don The Ideal, Genuine Man Philtrum Press 1987 US Y Y 260/500 Y Fine Fine Private Owner
    Thompson, Jim The Killer Inside Me Blood & Guts Press 1989 US Y Y 303/350 Y Fine Fine Private Owner

Miscellaneous and Memorabilia
    Title Publisher Year Description Condition
    Castle Rock 1986 Stephen King Newsletter Vol 2, #11 yellowed, tears
    Castle Rock 1987 Stephen King Newsletter Vol 3, #1-10 (excl 8 yellowed, tears
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Dec '90 Mercury Publications 1990 Special Stephen King Issue The Moving Finger NF
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Feb '78 Mercury Publications 1978 Stephen King Night of the Tiger G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Oct '78 Mercury Publications 1981 Stephen King The Gunslinger G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Apr '80 Mercury Publications 1981 Stephen King The Way Station G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Feb '81 Mercury Publications 1981 Stephen King The Oracle & the Mountains G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Jul '81 Mercury Publications 1981 Stephen King The Slow Mutants G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Nov '81 Mercury Publications 1981 Stephen King The Gunslinger & the Dark Man G
    Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction Jun '84 Mercury Publications 1984 Stephen King The Ballad of the Flexible Buller VG+
    Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine Dec 1, 1980 1980 Stephen King The Wedding Gig VG
    Esquire - The Genius Issue Dec'03 2003 Stephen King The Rest Stop NF
    Midnight Graffiti Spring 1989 Dark Fantasy 1989 Stephen King Rainy Season NF
    Omni magazine October 1986 1986 Stephen King The End of the Whole Mess NF
    Time Magazine Oct 6, 1986 1986 Stephen King cover VG+
    The New Yorker April 16, 1990 1990 Stephen King Head Down NF
    Fangoria #105 August 1991 1991 Stephen King article VG+
    Cinefastique February 1991 1991 Stephen King Misery article VG+
    Weird Tales Winter 1990/91, #299 1990 Jonathan Carroll edition VG+
    Weird Tales Summer 1991, #301 1991 Stephen King It Grows on You VG+
    Creepshow Magazine Philtrum 1982 1st Edition, Softcover VG+
    Cemetery Dance Fall 1992 Vol 4, #4 1992 Stephen King Chattery Teeth VG+
    Cemetery Dance #31 1999 Marsha Defilippo article NF
    Fear Magazine #10, Oct 1989 Newsfield 1989 Stephen King Dark Half extract NF
    X-men Dec 1, Vol 1, #1 1985 Marvel 1985 Heroes for Hope comic book VG+
    Stephen King's Year of Fear Calendar 1986 G
    Stephen King's Year of Fear Calendar 1993 G
    TV Guide April 26 - May 2, 1997 1997 Collector's Edition Stephen King The Shining VG+
    TV Guide April 26 - May 2, 1997 1997 Collector's Edition Stephen King The Shining VG
    TV Guide Jan 26 - Feb 1, 2002 2002 Stephen King's Rose Red G
    Nightmares in the Sky Viking Studio Books 1988 StephenKing essay and F Stop Fitzgerald photos Shrinkwrap
    The Stand VHS Movie Shrinkwrap
    Christine VHS Movie
    Firestarter VHS Movie
    Night Shift Vol I VHS Movie
    Night Shift Vol II VHS Movie
    Night Shift Collection VHS Movie Shrinkwrap
    Blood & Smoke Audio cassettes
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Audio cassettes
    The Mist 3D Audio cassettes
    The Dark Half Video Game
    Placards and such
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC:

IT, Stephen King—Traycased, Signed Lettered Edition (Cemetery Dance)

Brand New
    $99.00
    Jan-2 09:020 bids
    +$20.00 shipping

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    PC:

IT, Stephen King—Traycased, Signed Lettered Edition (Cemetery Dance)

Brand New
    $99.00
    Jan-2 09:020 bids
    +$20.00 shipping

$2,225. Well that did not take long.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless plug
    I listed MANY King items yesterday.
    Here is one:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...LANu:rk:2:pf:0

Check out the others!

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Stephen King ENTIRE COLLECTION of signed, limited, & rare books plus memorabilia - $11,999

This is my listing. While my preference is to sell the entire collection, I'm willing to consider splitting into lots (e.g. UK editions, memorabilia, anthologies, DT sets, etc). I'm moving within the year into a much smaller place and don't want to risk damaging the collection. BTW, just discovered that the F&SF Dec 1990 Moving Finger is signed on the back.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post

This is my listing. While my preference is to sell the entire collection, I'm willing to consider splitting into lots (e.g. UK editions, memorabilia, anthologies, DT sets, etc). I'm moving within the year into a much smaller place and don't want to risk damaging the collection. BTW, just discovered that the F&SF Dec 1990 Moving Finger is signed on the back.
    I think you are WAY to high on this listing man. I have looked it over on another group and if you were smart... you would break it down and sell it. Still peice by peice you will never get that much for it.. sorry mate.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post

I'm curious as to how you came up with that price.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    MIght be one of the best I have seen
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll sell mine for $150 (which includes shipping), if anyone's interested in a cheaper, quicker sale.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very early gorgeous signature:

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King signed 1st edition

Pre-Owned
    $1,025.00
    Jan-5 18:072 bids
    +$3.17 shipping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 989 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 1089 ... LastLast