Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 988 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 986 987 988 989 990 998 1038 1088 ... LastLast
Results 24,676 to 24,700 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So likely to interest Alan!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Find a new DJ. Signed "Steve"

Stephen King Cujo VINTAGE 1981 Signed Autograph Book W Inscription PSA Certified

$699.99
    Sep-11 14:22or Best Offer
    +$12.00 shipping
    I feel like that copy made the rounds sometime back, and if i recall correctly it was a BC edition.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Find a new DJ. Signed "Steve"

Stephen King Cujo VINTAGE 1981 Signed Autograph Book W Inscription PSA Certified

$699.99
    Sep-11 14:22or Best Offer
    +$12.00 shipping
    I feel like that copy made the rounds sometime back, and if i recall correctly it was a BC edition.
    It's BCE. It states that in the description.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2017 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Author Stephen King Signed AUTO

$29.88
    Dec-12 18:058 bids
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This was a variant cover that was pulled. I don't think it was an advance copy, but it is a rare trade PB cover. 3 hours left, less than perfect, but terribly hard to find.

Stephen King The Gunslinger Advance Review Copy (ARC), Plume - RARE 1st!!!!

New (Other)
    $26.00
    Time left 3h 24m left (Today 6:00 PM)4 bids
    +$8.45 shipping

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This was a variant cover that was pulled. I don't think it was an advance copy, but it is a rare trade PB cover. 3 hours left, less than perfect, but terribly hard to find.

New (Other)
    $26.00
    +$8.45 shipping

I have one that is almost perfect. Kept in plastic since day one. Any thoughts on value?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

New (Other)
    $26.00
    +$8.45 shipping

I have one that is almost perfect. Kept in plastic since day one. Any thoughts on value?

Mulleins
    Sold one earlier this year for $375 rather quickly. I bet you could get $500 fairly easily.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BIN is true issue price. Letter "R". $1K BIN, or make offer. This one won't be around long:

Century's Best Horror Fiction - Lettered - Signed - Stephen King Cemetery Dance

New (Other)
    $1,000.00
    Dec-17 11:18or Best Offer

Traveler themadpoet will become famous soon enough themadpoet's Avatar

We have a LEGENDS: THE GUNSLINGER limited edition print (#499 of 500) remarqued by Michael Whelan coming to our shop with our last holiday newsletter today. 10" x 2" pencil drawing in the lower margin. $695 w/ free shipping.

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/shop/original-art/

We also added our last 2 DARK TOWER SET OF 4 prints with matching numbers to our shop. Limited editions numbered 376 and 394 of 500. Includes THE CRIMSON KING, THE DARK TOWER, GUNSLINGER ON THE BEACH, and LEGENDS: THE GUNSLINGER. $680 plus shipping.

https://www.michaelwhelan.com/shop/dark-tower-set-of-4/

The email should go out at around 9am PST.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there is a signed 1st of Doctor Sleep on auction at catawiki.com

link

I'm assuming the signature is real. It would be rather fun if it wasn't, as this is an auction site curated by experts that put up valuations.

The auction ends 11 hours from now. The current bid is just 80 euro.
    There is a reserve, tho, possibly at 150, but probably at 200 euro or even 250. 4 different people have bid so far. The book ships from Spain.

Thought I'd share this here, as it may end on the low side and could possibly interest someone here.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Insane shipping compared to BIN (or Make Offer) price:

New ListingTHE SHINING by Stephen King FOLIO SOCIETY Deluxe SLIPCASE Illustrated HORROR

$69.71
    Dec-24 09:04or Best Offer
    From United Kingdom+$37.20 shipping
    Customs services and international tracking provided

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

New ListingTHE SHINING by Stephen King FOLIO SOCIETY Deluxe SLIPCASE Illustrated HORROR

$69.71

If someone’s looking for this one over the pond, I’m happy to pick it up and send it on at actual shipping cost
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A good friend from the German SK Forum sells some stuff.
    This is a very nice 5 German ARC/Leseexemplar set, the
    Talisman is very rare... think i know arround 10.

Stephen King Leseexemplar Talisman, Schwarze Haus, Desperation/Regulator Mädchen
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/323624729424?ul_noapp=true

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

$69.71

If someone’s looking for this one over the pond, I’m happy to pick it up and send it on at actual shipping cost

This is currently on sale for 50 pounds at publisher

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A good friend from the German SK Forum sells some stuff.
    This is a very nice 5 German ARC/Leseexemplar set, the
    Talisman is very rare... think i know arround 10.

Stephen King Leseexemplar Talisman, Schwarze Haus, Desperation/Regulator Mädchen
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/323624729424?ul_noapp=true
    This is good for german collectors, and not that expensive given the amount of books !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A lettered CD It is on eBay for only $5k:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283318962850?ul_noapp=true

I say "only" because I thought these had been going for much more (disclaimer: I do not buy many things over $100 - I'm the voice of no experience).

Still, looks like a deal and I didn't want to hold my tongue if it might help someone here.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

This is currently on sale for 50 pounds at publisher
    Still £25 too much. Basically its just a another trade edition.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I say "only" because I thought these had been going for much more (disclaimer: I do not buy many things over $100 - I'm the voice of no experience).

Still, looks like a deal and I didn't want to hold my tongue if it might help someone here.
    The recent "Silent Auction" one at Betts did not attract any bids at $4,500.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

The recent "Silent Auction" one at Betts did not attract any bids at $4,500.
    Yes it did. Sold for $4500. David confirmed this to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Did someone from the forum get it ?
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/DARK-TOWER-7...:pf:0#viTabs_0

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Zubar, I wish whoever bought it good luck !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Zubar, I wish whoever bought it good luck !!!
    No kidding!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 988 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978 986 987 988 989 990 998 1038 1088 ... LastLast