Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 983 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast
Results 24,551 to 24,575 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Some marring to traycase. Two bids, $78.00:
    Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar Limited Edition 130/350

New (Other)

Just a heads up, this one is actually a "stolen" copy. We're trying to figure out how to get it taken down and returned. It went missing from it's package inside a UPS facility on the way to it's owner.
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's possible it's not stolen and it just got lost int he shipping system. Apparently the people that are selling it are a company that buys lost freight from carriers.
    They took it down. I asked if it was stolen as I was bidding. No response just ended it. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Kris with the sledge hammer. Nice.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Some marring to traycase. Two bids, $78.00:
    Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar Limited Edition 130/350

New (Other)

Just a heads up, this one is actually a "stolen" copy. We're trying to figure out how to get it taken down and returned. It went missing from it's package inside a UPS facility on the way to it's owner.
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's possible it's not stolen and it just got lost int he shipping system. Apparently the people that are selling it are a company that buys lost freight from carriers.
    They took it down. I asked if it was stolen as I was bidding. No response just ended it. Haha

After posting this I had been in touch with them about it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The question is now what will happen with this item?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Traveler Aboslute is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    This was originally my book that UPS lost, so I'm hoping that CD is able to get it back.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aboslute View Post
    This was originally my book that UPS lost, so I'm hoping that CD is able to get it back.
    Particularly if the # is one you requested.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard, and hope you get it back. CD is pretty good in resolving these type of issues.

They helped me when I got the wrong number for 'Salems' Lot.

I also got someone else's coin for GBB lettered and they caught the error and swapped them. (unfortunately the coin was the Letter I wanted, but the other customer had first dibs on it)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Same thing happened to me with another book (not from CD). UPS delivered an empty box; tracking info showed the package weighed considerably more on pickup.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was stolen by UPS in transit. Maybe I'm judging too harshly based on one instance, but one instance is enough for me.

I hope you get it back. That really sucks, man.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please inform my ignorance?

When a person contracts with a shipping company to deliver a package, how is it possible that the shipping company sells the package to a third party unless the enclosed parcel was completely disassociated from any identifying packaging?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

When a person contracts with a shipping company to deliver a package, how is it possible that the shipping company sells the package to a third party unless the enclosed parcel was completely disassociated from any identifying packaging?
    Are you absolutely sure you're not a lawyer Brian?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was curious about this too. It’s a recently shipped item and the packing slip is in the box and includes the shipping address. Something is fishy here, imo.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

170BIN that's a good price !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

I was curious about this too. It’s a recently shipped item and the packing slip is in the box and includes the shipping address. Something is fishy here, imo.

Not sure how it happens. But the same thing happens. With lost luggage. They sell it to a company in Scottsboro. Alabama. They get luggage with tags on the outside. Even if tags are missing information can be found inside. They still sell it! Seems weird to me

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Not sure how it happens. But the same thing happens. With lost luggage. They sell it to a company in Scottsboro. Alabama. They get luggage with tags on the outside. Even if tags are missing information can be found inside. They still sell it! Seems weird to me
    Are you serious? I mean, if the tag is on it... why not give it back to who owns it? That is messed up!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is how the luggage store works...

https://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/about/

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That battle ground is above $500 already. With six days to go.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    All the stuff by CD will command top dollar.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Gauntlet, not CD.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Gauntlet, not CD.
    The seller is CD. All of the items that CD puts up for auction (regardless of the publisher) command top dollar.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Gauntlet, not CD.
    The seller is CD. All of the items that CD puts up for auction (regardless of the publisher) command top dollar.
    My misunderstanding.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What would you guys say is the right price for that Battleground?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    $1000-1200

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    $1000-1200

CD’s auction? $1500-$1750

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 983 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast