+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 988 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 974 975 976 977 978 986 ... LastLast
Results 24,376 to 24,400 of 24682

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hodges Trilogy

DJs are a bit rough and the shipping is expensive. All 1st/1st it claims.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DAMMMMM

http://blog.veryfinebooks.com/stephen-king-library/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    DAMMMMM

Is there a list of the items?
    - MichaŽl

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice

My Mood
    Amazed

DAMMMMM

Wow 600 books. And very rare ones to boot. I am not even going to guess on what that will cost.

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice MikeDuke is just really nice

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    DAMMMMM

Is there a list?
    I did not see one. Veryfine will probably send you a list if you fill out that form and you are a serious contender to buy it.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No list. Have to reach out. I have as of prixe is amazing ... Iíll take out a loan and sell one by one!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

That could possibly be a six figure price, no?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it that one guy who's been trying to sell his whole collection, he's sold a few on ebay but his collection may not have been that good.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Is it that one guy who's been trying to sell his whole collection, he's sold a few on ebay but his collection may not have been that good.
    Oh right...this guy?

https://ebay.com/usr/rare*collectible*books

Along the Path of the Beam LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    That could possibly be a six figure price, no?
    At 600 books, the average price to hit six figures would only be $170 per book. So...almost undoubtedly.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

6 figures could be as high as $999,999.
    I doubt the lot sells for 7 figures.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    6 figures could be as high as $999,999.
    I doubt the lot sells for 7 figures.
    Smart ass

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Price for lot of books: $750,000 confirmed. Love to see a list...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Thatís insanity!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yikes!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin has a spectacular aura about Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does one of the books have $650,000 tucked into its dust jacket?

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

$1250 per book?
    yeah, The list would be interesting to say the least.

ďThe battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.Ē - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$100 BIN, or make offer. Free shipping. Try an offer of $70:
    The Running Man by Stephen King as Richard Bachman Original Paperback Ed. Rare

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

$1250 per book?
    I agree wholeheartedly....

... so, no list yet, Kris?
    - MichaŽl

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

$1250 per book?
    I agree wholeheartedly....

... so, no list yet, Kris?
    I did not get a list no...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Why all the cloak and dagger BS? The seller should just post the damn list.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Agreed. Secrecy can be a useful marketing tool but Iím not sure itís the right move in this case. Thereíd be more chatter about this thing if people new what was on the list.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Agreed. Secrecy can be a useful marketing tool but Iím not sure itís the right move in this case. Thereíd be more chatter about this thing if people new what was on the list.
    Iím fairly certain I know the seller and he has it all. So the list is substantial. I donít think there is any secrecy to be honest. I think serious buyers will get the list.... if they get any at all. $750k is A LOT OF MONEY.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 988 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 974 975 976 977 978 986 ... LastLast