Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,225 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Traveler rhinotough is on a distinguished road

The Shining - CD Publications - Signed Artists Edition - $300

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/...661847616.html

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Appears to be a very very good copy.
    $350 BIN, or make an offer (I bet it sells for the BIN price, so be aggressive):
    Stephen King Cycle of the Werewolf "The Best of the Bunch" First Edition, As New

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Deluxe Knowing Darkness with acrylic slipcase signed by thirty-four. This is being sold by a member here.

One bid of $499. I recently sold mine for $1200

https://www.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Knowing-Darkness-Centipede-Press-SIGNED-EDITION
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but the letter "P" set of DRE books has sold:

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...ng_p/sk932.htm

RC set is still available:

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...ng_p/sk933.htm

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It may not be Fine but I think it's better than the VG he is selling it at. Minimal spine fade.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    It may not be Fine but I think it's better than the VG he is selling it at. Minimal spine fade.
    I was kinda thinking the same. What do you guys think would be a good price on this one?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$175

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$175
    That's pretty high Jerome, corners have some serious bumps.
    My opinion is its much lower.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    $175
    We will know in 4 days when the auction ends. I just was predicting the sale price. You do have a good point about the bumps.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Scribner NEVER reply to my messages, so does anybody know if the upcoming "special edition" of "Bag of Bones" will have any bonuses?
    I believe that Brian said a few weeks ago t hat they were looking into it

> https://www.amazon.com/Bag-Bones-Ste...dp/1982102497/
    The cover picture has been updated on amazon, it seems that the only bonus will be a "Q&A" that was available in the "original publication"?
    > https://www.amazon.com/Bag-Bones-Ste...+bones+special

I received a copy yesterday from Scribner. There’s a 1998 interview at the back of the book.
    Have we concluded that there's not much worthwhile to this "new" edition? Because if so I am going to cancel my order.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say so.

Jreitan would probably be able to confirm, but I dont think that they even included the frontispiece that was available in the european editions but not the english language ones?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$175
    We will know in 4 days when the auction ends. I just was predicting the sale price. You do have a good point about the bumps.
    You might be right, it's already up to $88

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I would say so.

Jreitan would probably be able to confirm, but I dont think that they even included the frontispiece that was available in the european editions but not the english language ones?
    There is nothing new. Just a 1998 interview that was included in either a paperback version or the limited promotional "magazine" that was produced by Scribner. There is a green trim around the cover and spine of the book, I had first thought it just appeared on the online image. There also are no proofs printed that I'm aware of. I was sent a finished copy of the hardback with no accompanying review letter.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$175
    I bid accordingly based on your guys' responses. As Jerome said, we shall see.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, somebody got lucky. A seller listed a numbered S/L misery on eBay for a 595 dollar starting bid, or a low BIN of 1995. It quickly sold for the BIN price. That’s a good price for a book that last sold on eBay for 4050 dollars! I wish I had seen it first

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F273411342407
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Wow, somebody got lucky. A seller listed a numbered S/L misery on eBay for a 595 dollar starting bid, or a low BIN of 1995. It quickly sold for the BIN price. That’s a good price for a book that last sold on eBay for 4050 dollars! I wish I had seen it first

He is a member here
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I would say so.

There is nothing new. Just a 1998 interview that was included in either a paperback version or the limited promotional "magazine" that was produced by Scribner. There is a green trim around the cover and spine of the book, I had first thought it just appeared on the online image. There also are no proofs printed that I'm aware of. I was sent a finished copy of the hardback with no accompanying review letter.
    Thank you! Cancelled.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Awesome for the buyer! I hope it was someone who really wanted the book and not a flipper.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like that numbered S/L Misery that Very Fine Books had listed for 4200 sold...

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/mobile...ductCode=SK931
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$175
    Now its up past your original prediction, Wow !!
    Kudo's to you Jerome.. I stand corrected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 979 1019 1069 ... LastLast