Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 23,976 to 24,000 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 1 hour to go. One bid, $235. IMO is worth $250 plus.
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED JUST AFTER SUNSET FIRST EDITION AND AD FROM SIGNING 11/6/08

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    In the last 3 months on eBay, one sold for 57+13 shipping, and another for 129.50 with free shipping, neither had the original box. I would say offer 85-95 depending on how much you want it and see how the seller responds.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

on ebay

Dark Tower set, Stephen King, all signed

US $7,500.00 BIN

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    That has been for sale for 10 years. The books are rough and the price is high for the condition. He wanted the buyer to pay in gold at one time if I remember. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That has been for sale for 10 years. The books are rough and the price is high for the condition. He wanted the buyer to pay in gold at one time if I remember. haha
    $200 for shipping?

Maybe you could pay him in Bitcoin.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    thanks, I didn't know. Still a bit newbie.
    just noticed this: a signet boxed set of IT, MISERY and EOTD. Cool picture on the back.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ex-Library edition:

THE LONG WALK Stephen King Richard Bachman US 1st Edition Hardcover 1979 NAL

$100 BIN, or make offer (try $70

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ex-Library edition:

'Bout time you got back to work!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This copy is GREEN ???
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    This copy is GREEN ???
    Looks like a turtleback too
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ex-Library edition:

'Bout time you got back to work!!! lol

You guys an audience or an oil painting????? lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I have put a few bids in. Hopefully I will be successful, but early days.
    Have a few bids in on several items as well. Hoping maybe to score a deal or two.
    I'm having to pull out of the Hyraxia auctions due to losing two crowns over the holiday. Think I've been outbid on most of 'em anyway. Good luck to those still in the hunt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$2,950 BIN, or make offer (I suggest an offer of $2,400):
    Stephen King - The Stand Signed Complete and Uncut "Coffin" Edition

Tons of sigs in this book. $695 BIN, or make offer (suggest $550):
    STEPHEN KING GEORGE MARTIN BRADBURY VANCE COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS SIGNED #

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hyraxia has just put a bunch of their SK items on ebay, starting at £0.99, including a signed first edition of Carrie!

That's going to be fun to watch next sunday around this time.
    Nice!

www.ebay.com/=hyraxia&stephen+king
    Four hours to go on these items. Still some bargains to be had.

Two hours to go on this one...

Stephen King's Misery Suntup Edition proof

One bid of $174.99. There is a bump to the spine
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hyraxia has just put a bunch of their SK items on ebay, starting at £0.99, including a signed first edition of Carrie!

That's going to be fun to watch next sunday around this time.
    Nice!

www.ebay.com/=hyraxia&stephen+king
    Four hours to go on these items. Still some bargains to be had.

Two hours to go on this one...

Stephen King's Misery Suntup Edition proof

One bid of $174.99. There is a bump to the spine
    They aren't turning into bargains when the auctions end. I've seen several items go for more then they should. It happens on Sundays .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I was about to say the same thing...not a bargain to be found.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I have put a few bids in. Hopefully I will be successful, but early days.
    Have a few bids in on several items as well. Hoping maybe to score a deal or two.
    I'm having to pull out of the Hyraxia auctions due to losing two crowns over the holiday. Think I've been outbid on most of 'em anyway. Good luck to those still in the hunt!
    I bid on about 8. Mostly low value but chased one in particular but it went over my budget.

Lost 8 - nil

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I was about to say the same thing...not a bargain to be found.
    The UK Wizard and Glass sold for a bargain IMO
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I’d put in what I felt was a strong bid on that lettered Road to the Dark Tower...

Somebody bid stronger....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I tried, I failed. I think I've been outbid on the last dozen book auctions I've tried on E-Bay, even the ones there were only two bidders on. But I saved a lot of money I don't have!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I tried, I failed. I think I've been outbid on the last dozen book auctions I've tried on E-Bay, even the ones there were only two bidders on. But I saved a lot of money I don't have!

Thank God I lost out on many bids today. Not going to over pay, but if the values were reasonable, I would have dropped a couple grand. Which I don't have either lol.

Country
    Country Flag

same story here: I bid, I lost, I was relieved I didn't go ebay-crazy

congrats to Simon at Hyraxia: very well played, great idea, great timing

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this sellers definition of 'mint condition' must be fairly hilarious based on the photo....
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/BACHMAN-BOO...sAAOSwL8lbQvsH
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I bid on a few items, but was overbid on all. Not many bargains, but the items I was after went for about market, I think.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast