Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 957 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 955 956 957 958 959 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 23,901 to 23,925 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    20 bids, $581 (reserve not met):
    Stephen King MISERY Signed Numbered Limited Edition Suntup Press Preorder

Brand New

[URL="https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2018-Factory-Entertainment-Stephen-Kings-IT-SS-Georgie-Blood-Diecast-Boat/192573018142?hash=item2cd63f101e:g:dlIAAOSwK6NbHMF H"]
    This one will probably get pulled. They can't ship within 30 days of close of auction, so it violates eBay policy.
    Where the hell is Slovenia?
    North of Croatia.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go... It's the bit between "Bombs" and "Sound of Music"

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen for sale. Suggest you just BIN (free shipping). $270 start, $355 BIN:Stephen King Limited Edition Constant Reader Sculpture

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Ha! I’d love to see the inverted version.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen for sale. Suggest you just BIN (free shipping). $270 start, $355 BIN:Stephen King Limited Edition Constant Reader Sculpture

1 of 19? I thought more that were painted? Also this has no number engraved.
    EDIT: Nope only 19. Probably explains why I have unpainted #20... (sigh)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I must admit, that is pretty good.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1 of 19? I thought more that were painted? Also this has no number engraved.
    EDIT: Nope only 19. Probably explains why I have unpainted #20... (sigh)
    Then buy this one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold. Hopefully someone here got it. Also, hopefully it has the Horn Of Eld included.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Then I'll buy this one for you.
    Ah, I see the hidden message now - Thanks!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unpainted versions are available for £225 shipped in the UK. £240 shipped to USA
    https://rachelreadman.com/store-4

As mentioned, the 19 painted sculptures are long sold out.

I have a painted one. I wonder what number mine is...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

20 bids, $581 (reserve not met):
    Stephen King MISERY Signed Numbered Limited Edition Suntup Press Preorder

Brand New

[URL="https://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2018-Factory-Entertainment-Stephen-Kings-IT-SS-Georgie-Blood-Diecast-Boat/192573018142?hash=item2cd63f101e:g:dlIAAOSwK6NbHMF H"]
    This one will probably get pulled. They can't ship within 30 days of close of auction, so it violates eBay policy.
    I've sold stuff that was disclosed as being several months away, and the auctions were never pulled. The people who won all received their item and were very happy. It probably didn't hurt that the stuff was for our Fundraiser, but technically I was in violation of the 30 days policy.
    The problem is that eBay doesn't provide enough time to dispute the charge if the item isn't shipped. 30 days from the promised delivery day. PayPal gives you six months.

I wouldn't pay for any item, without PayPal, on eBay that was to be delivered in more than the dispute resolution period.

The exception to that rule is purchases from trusted sources.
    Well, it seems that Paul is endorsing the eBay presale. He just sent out an email referring to the sale with a link to the auction.

Hi friends! Just a heads up. For those who still wish to purchase a Numbered Edition of MISERY, you might just be in luck. It has come to our attention that one of the buyers of our forthcoming MISERY Numbered Edition is auctioning off their copy on eBay.

This auction is NOT being run by Suntup Editions, but rather an individual seller. As a courtesy, we are just letting everyone know who missed out on purchasing a Numbered Edition through us that a copy is up for sale.

All questions should be directed to the individual seller on eBay. Good luck, and happy bidding!

So bid with confidence. Paul obviously knows the sale is happening and will no doubt provide the book to the winner of the auction.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

eBay coupon good until 7 pm PDT.
    Save $15 on $75 with code PSUPERSUMMER
    https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0621/66698.html

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on Kris, you know you want it:

1989 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Owned by Stephen King Collectible

Pre-Owned

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I heard the guy selling the Misery has had a terrible tragedy in his life.... that’s why...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$8 BIN (or make offer), $5 shipping. Quirky item, but it is on some collector's list. Suggest an offer of $6, or just buy the damn thing:

1994 Autograph Collector Magazine Scream Queen Stephen King, Twilight Zone

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One bid, $26.53. This will sell:

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER. H/B. U.S. TRUE 1ST/1ST. 1982. HAND SIGNED CARD!!!

$26.53
    Jun-23 12:371 bid
    From United Kingdom+$37.16 shipping

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A lettered Joyland starting at 2400. I feel like these don't come up so often at a 'normal' price.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...YAAOSwNSZbGH0v
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny Mr. Mercedes promo item. Music playing ice cream truck. Starting at 15.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...EAAOSw95lbIrlp
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    A lettered Joyland starting at 2400. I feel like these don't come up so often at a 'normal' price.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...YAAOSwNSZbGH0v
    That’s a member here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$55 with free shipping is a heck of a price:
    DESPERATION by STEPHEN KING (Limited Gift Edition)

New (Other)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few days ago, someone posted an ebay auction for the original SALEM'S LOT DJ for $42K
    I dont seem to be finding the link anymore. Does anyone has it?
    Did it sell?

edit : I found it on abebooks though. I dont know if it sold on ebay and the seller didnt update the abe listing or it just didnt sell
    > https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title1
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A few days ago, someone posted an ebay auction for the original SALEM'S LOT DJ for $42K
    I dont seem to be finding the link anymore. Does anyone has it?
    Did it sell?

edit : I found it on abebooks though. I dont know if it sold on ebay and the seller didnt update the abe listing or it just didnt sell
    > https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title1
    I believe the post about that item was for ABE listing
    It was in this forum on 06-12-2018 08:05 PM Post#23862
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not well versed on UK editions and pricing. You decide:
    MINT Stephen King RAGE & ROADWORK Richard Bachman UK 1st NEL editions 1983 RARE!

New (Other)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is what I do for our members.

HURRY!

$80 BIN is a steal. I should buy it for myself:

The Long Walk by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) First Edition Paperback Juy 1979

+ Reply to Thread
Page 957 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 955 956 957 958 959 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast