+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 969 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 ... LastLast
Results 23,851 to 23,875 of 24224

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack's Avatar

What's the consensus on the Gunslinger bookplate sig? Fake or legit?

HBJ

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    real for sure
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013 is just really nice amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Weird, for some reason my company blocks geraldwinters.com.

Will have to remember to look at it tonight on my personal computer.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

HBJ
    real for sure
    Agreed.

I would like to know what was the "source" or event that created these bookplates.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

HBJ
    real for sure
    Agreed.

I would like to know what was the "source" or event that created these bookplates.
    There are a lot of these around to be honest... I think they were done for charity... if I remember correctly.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This same seller used to have a few of the book plate specials up for auction all the time, under a different I.D.
    He also used to sell books with SK's signature on just paper pasted into a book and then list them as signed.
    They always looked like real signatures, but I don't know if he cut them out of mangled signed books or signed paperbacks or what.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$50 BIN, or make offer ($7 shipping). Looks to be signed by Wrightson.

Offer $40

Creepshow Comic Bernie Wrightson Autograph Signed Stephen King Romero

$50.00
    Jun-8 15:09or Best Offer
    +$6.75 shipping

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 hours left, at $225

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF (and Father Cody for the heads up), this one's heading Down Under...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, here is 1 of the few out there.....

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...-srp1-_-title1

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

I'm surprised that some unscrupulous graphic designer nerd type hasn't tried to make forgeries of this DJ, yet... Or HAVE they?

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

I'm surprised that some unscrupulous graphic designer nerd type hasn't tried to make forgeries of this DJ, yet... Or HAVE they?
    My thought exactly

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IIRC, a few years ago someone was indeed selling replicas of this DJ (and other scarce ones like the UK Carrie) but they had an inconspicuous logo or something somewhere so you could tell they were fake.
    - Michaël

Country
    Country Flag

The jacket would be very hard to replicate. I have 8 designers on staff at our stores and they could probably pull it off but to print them is where it becomes the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

IIRC, a few years ago someone was indeed selling replicas of this DJ (and other scarce ones like the UK Carrie) but they had an inconspicuous logo or something somewhere so you could tell they were fake.
    The company is called Facsimile Dust Jackets LLC. Here is a link the Salem's Jackets:

https://www.dustjackets.com/advSearc...=Salem%27s+Lot

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$150 BIN ($13 shipping-OUCH!) or make offer. Suggest an offer of $120

FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION MAGAZINE Signed Limited STEPHEN KING Issue DEC 1990

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn that went fast
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody is a name known to all Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This must be the “other book” coming out this year people were talking about.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    "Other book?" The other King book is Elevation to be released October 30, 2018.
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    "Other book?" The other King book is Elevation to be released October 30, 2018.
    100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

Sounds interesting. Religion has definitely played a major role in SK's body of work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 955 of 969 FirstFirst ... 455 855 905 945 953 954 955 956 957 965 ... LastLast