Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 953 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 951 952 953 954 955 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,825 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any more news regarding the BAG OF BONES anniversary edition coming up in september by Scribner?
    Haven't heard many details on this one yet but it is available to pre order on Amazon. Publication date Sept 4 according to the listing.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PC edition. 24 hour auction, zero bids, $.99 start:
    Stephen King Little Sisters Of Eluria Artist's Edition

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

BIN reduced to $150, or offer. Try offering $125.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

did

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    What a coincidence, I just re-watched A Simple Plan a couple of weeks ago. Still holds up.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I received mine the other day and the packaging is very cool. Nice product.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What a coincidence, I just re-watched A Simple Plan a couple of weeks ago. Still holds up.
    I didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Then I realized one of the other items for sale was A Simple Plan.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Then I realized one of the other items for sale was A Simple Plan.
    I often don't know what the hell I'm talking about either.

I know this isn't the place for this - but have you ever encountered Ben Bova down there in sunny Florida?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

SIGNED ~ From a Buick No. 8 by Stephen King (2002, Hardcover)

I know this is a second printing...and the sticker will turn some folks off....but this is a title that is not often seen signed (only two tour stops accodring to master list)...and the sticker is from an official event.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I know this is a second printing...and the sticker will turn some folks off....but this is a title that is not often seen signed (only two tour stops accodring to master list)...and the sticker is from an official event.
    So is anyone else having the problem where they can't see sold listings anymore? Starting today, several times when I click on a link of a sold listing, I get the message "The selected item is no longer available" and it shows me other items ... in this case, unsigned copies of From a Buick 8. But I can't figure out how to see the actual listing that sold.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post

So is anyone else having the problem where they can't see sold listings anymore? Starting today, several times when I click on a link of a sold listing, I get the message "The selected item is no longer available" and it shows me other items ... in this case, unsigned copies of From a Buick 8. But I can't figure out how to see the actual listing that sold.
    Interesting. I can bring it up when I copied the title tippy posted and do an advanced search of sold listings. It shows what it sold for and when but when you click on it, it brings up the "similar items" page. New design maybe? It doesn't show the name of the seller. Sucks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think its a timing issue. It might be unavailable for viewing for a short period after it is sold.

I can see the sold listing that I posted without issue.

EDIT.....I spoke too soon. it WAS coming up as sold...but now I too am getting the NO LONGER AVAILABLE......BUT HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TO LOOK AT crap.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

How strange, when I click on something I ordered this morning, it brings back the sold listing no problem. I've never seen that happen with the From a Buick 8 before.

Maybe it is a new optional feature for sellers? I have no idea. Strange...

Country
    Country Flag

I copied and pasted the title into the search bar. Sorted for sold listings. Voilà!

I'm not a fan of their new system.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I copied and pasted the title into the search bar. Sorted for sold listings. Voilà!

I can see the sold listing under SOLD , but when I click on the actual listing to view details that it does not allow.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

I can see the sold listing under SOLD , but when I click on the actual listing to view details that it does not allow.
    And it's not doing that for other sold listings. At least none of the others I've checked.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The other item I noticed it on was The Outsider. Just search sold listings and I clicked on the first one and got the same thing. I'm assuming this has to do with their announcement that they are changing to a more "product-based shopping experience."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another wonderful "improvement".

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Salem's lot Centipede Press printers copy not signed is being sold on ebay, just started today.
    Asking $1525. 00 for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 953 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 951 952 953 954 955 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast