Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 951 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 949 950 951 952 953 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    A year is a long time, and it's only a prediction. I myself would never pay that much, but these are interesting times.
    You would be surprised how hard a time I had trying to sell my set. That was in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Not great shape, including faded spine on Long Walk, and creases everywhere. Still will be interesting to see where it goes. I predict >$1.25K

Stephen King Bachman US First Editions, Rage Etc. Very Rare NAL

I was watching this set and a U.K. set from this seller that just ended, he had a buy it now of 749.00 per set and neither set sold.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Not great shape, including faded spine on Long Walk, and creases everywhere. Still will be interesting to see where it goes. I predict >$1.25K

Stephen King Bachman US First Editions, Rage Etc. Very Rare NAL

I was watching this set and a U.K. set from this seller that just ended, he had a buy it now of 749.00 per set and neither set sold.
    These are my listings, I’m getting rid of some duplicates, so if anyone on here is interested, pm me
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not cheap, but a sale from a fellow member here, Mike, and an interesting item :
    STEPHEN-KING-ORIGINAL-THREE-HAND-TYPED-AND-2-STEVE-SIGNED-LETTERS-EXTREMELY-RARE

I took the time to read them the other day, and they are interesting : King is corresponding with someone that seems to be having a book by Lovecraft that King is interested in. There were some discussions about swapping the book for a manuscript by King, but he ended up sending a check, that didnt seem to have been cashed
    >>> https://www.ebay.fr/itm/163035628173?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Not cheap, but a sale from a fellow member here, Mike, and an interesting item :
    STEPHEN-KING-ORIGINAL-THREE-HAND-TYPED-AND-2-STEVE-SIGNED-LETTERS-EXTREMELY-RARE

I took the time to read them the other day, and they are interesting : King is corresponding with someone that seems to be having a book by Lovecraft that King is interested in. There were some discussions about swapping the book for a manuscript by King, but he ended up sending a check, that didnt seem to have been cashed
    This is fascinating correspondence. Who knew King himself was such a book colllector. If King only considered the bookseller would also be making money from the correspondence itself, he might have cut a better deal...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Benefiting our fundraiser. Thanks Father Cody.

Georgie Boat

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 1 picture, so condition is very unclear. 2nd Edition

1984-THE DARK TOWER-BOOK I-THE GUNSLINGER-STEPHEN KING

$1.29
    May-13 18:231 bid
    Top Rated Plus+$3.00 shipping
    Free Returns

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Plus the correspondence shows how much he was willing to pay for a book back "in the day"...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

This is fascinating correspondence. Who knew King himself was such a book colllector. If King only considered the bookseller would also be making money from the correspondence itself, he might have cut a better deal...
    I believe that I read in the HAUNTED HEART biography, that he supposedly have over 10,000 books in his basement. I dont know whether it's true or not, but I definitely be interested in finding out more about his book collection.
    Come on Steve, create a collection thread on this forum ahah
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This was for sale not long ago by the original seller of the book King was interested in.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Do you ever wonder if he already has one?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    He does, and we even have a thread about it.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

He does, and we even have a thread about it.
    You’re shitting me. Excuse me while I scour the forum...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Benefiting our fundraiser. Thanks Father Cody.

Georgie Boat
    Very cool!!!! Man after my own heart. Extremely generous!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

another Mist snowglobe, starting price + shipping is less than what that recent one sold for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Darab...wAAOSwL7ta-ztZ
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    another Mist snowglobe, starting price + shipping is less than what that recent one sold for.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Frank-Darab...wAAOSwL7ta-ztZ
    I bid, but doubt I'll win it, thanks for the link.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Too bad the Gunslinger is inscribed :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...53.m1438.l2649
    I saw that. So, even though Grant signed it, that isn't good for value?
    In my opinion, the inscription is a negative (it's preferable to have an S/L "pure" in most cases), but only a very minor one. At the price this set is listed, if I didn't already have a set, this listing would be mine by now.
    I’m surprised by this. I would have just assumed an inscription by Grant would have even possibly increased the value. Man, glad I saw this. Could have been a very unwise impulse purchase.
    I think the Grant inscription devalues the set somewhat. It's not as bad as some random fool inscribing the book though. It's at least a presentation book gifted by Donald Grant. And if your name happened to be Roger...

The price isn't bad IMHO. Don't make an impulse purchase, but if you did buy the set I'd say you did fine.
    Well, I DID buy this set...I made an offer of $9500 and was accepted....Me personally, I like the added signing by Don Grant (Who owned Grant Publishing at the time)....The Roger in the inscription is the guy who sold me the set and he is a journalist who interviewed King a few times and got published in Fangoria and Bare Bones. Given that a same-number set just sold for $13,500, I am quite happy with paying $9500. Everyone has their own opinion and that is fine...for me, I do not think the Don Grant inscription changes the value much at all and I am quite happy to have bought this set....should arrive here end of this week.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

In my opinion, the inscription is a negative (it's preferable to have an S/L "pure" in most cases), but only a very minor one. At the price this set is listed, if I didn't already have a set, this listing would be mine by now.
    I’m surprised by this. I would have just assumed an inscription by Grant would have even possibly increased the value. Man, glad I saw this. Could have been a very unwise impulse purchase.
    I think the Grant inscription devalues the set somewhat. It's not as bad as some random fool inscribing the book though. It's at least a presentation book gifted by Donald Grant. And if your name happened to be Roger...

The price isn't bad IMHO. Don't make an impulse purchase, but if you did buy the set I'd say you did fine.
    Well, I DID buy this set...I made an offer of $9500 and was accepted....Me personally, I like the added signing by Don Grant (Who owned Grant Publishing at the time)....The Roger in the inscription is the guy who sold me the set and he is a journalist who interviewed King a few times and got published in Fangoria and Bare Bones. Given that a same-number set just sold for $13,500, I am quite happy with paying $9500. Everyone has their own opinion and that is fine...for me, I do not think the Don Grant inscription changes the value much at all and I am quite happy to have bought this set....should arrive here end of this week.
    I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed when I saw that it sold. I’ve got a lot of learning still to do yet, and it seemed the general consensus here was that Grant’s inscription brought the value down. As I said earlier, I’m surprised by that and would’ve thought that particular inscription wouldn’t affect the value in a negative way. Hell, my first thought was why didn’t it increase the value. Congrats on the add!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

I LIKE IT TOO .... And think you made a VERY Smart buy!
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Very good purchase!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 951 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 949 950 951 952 953 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast