Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 998 1048 ... LastLast
Results 23,676 to 23,700 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $20 shipping?!?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $20 shipping?!?
    Pricey shipping. IMO if (including the $20 shipping) it can be had for $175 or less, it's a decent deal.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Let me know if you manage to get it shipped to you
    He did agree to ship it to me, but thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing
    That's not the first edition.
    Does the first edition have the same cover art? I was drawn to it mainly because of the art and not the fact that it's a first edition, but if the first edition has the same art I will need to start looking for an upgrade!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Does the first edition have the same cover art? I was drawn to it mainly because of the art and not the fact that it's a first edition, but if the first edition has the same art I will need to start looking for an upgrade!
    I like the cover art too.

But then again I like South Park.

Tell me you don't see it.

"Oh my God! You killed Kenny! You bastard!"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Now I can't unsee it!

I liked the minimalism and it reminded me of early video game graphics. An interesting design choice, and unique! It'll join a small number of books that I have that I can't actually read but that I think are neat examples of the artistry of book design.

Also I finally just got hulu and I'm working my way through old South Park episodes now - I just finished the classic "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode, which I haven't seen in probably 10 years

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I can't unsee it!

I liked the minimalism and it reminded me of early video game graphics. An interesting design choice, and unique! It'll join a small number of books that I have that I can't actually read but that I think are neat examples of the artistry of book design.

Also I finally just got hulu and I'm working my way through old South Park episodes now - I just finished the classic "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode, which I haven't seen in probably 10 years
    That is a great episode. ‘Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness!’ Hahaha
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very illegal.

I don't know the details, but I doubt they have the necessary authorizations to produce those.

If you take the book cover and make a slipcase, it's okay.

If you print the book cover art to make a slipcase, it isn't okay unless you have the copyright holder's permission.

The price is a bit steep for a rip-off item too. Just have Jeff Whiley make you a legal slipcase for less.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very illegal.

I don't know the details, but I doubt they have the necessary authorizations to produce those.

If you print the book cover art to make a slipcase, it isn't okay unless you have the copyright holder's permission.

The price is a bit steep for a rip-off item too. Just have Jeff Whiley make you a legal slipcase for less.
    I've already seen people selling their books in these slipcases. Didn't know where the slipcases came from now I do.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very illegal.

The funny thing is that the seller makes sure to put his own copyright at the bottom of the listings. He doesn’t want someone to infringe upon his intellectual property....like his listings for copyright infringing slipcases.
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mist snow globe auction starting at $8.11
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F142779183722
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5 superrare German Stephen King Transgalaxis books + Angst Edition Phantasia
    https://www.ebay.de/sch/elijha/m.htm...1&_ipg=&_from=

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some fascinating pieces of cinematic history up for auction in June. The catalog is over 500 pages, but if you take the time, there are a few items of interest to King fans including the SFX alien ship model from the ABC production of THE TOMMYKNOCKERS, as well as costumes and props from THE RUNNING MAN and SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION.
    Icons & Legends of Hollywood
    Lots of fun stuff.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks for posting.
    What's the story behind these editions?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks for posting.
    What's the story behind these editions?
    Transgalaxis is a German Bookstore for Fantasy, Horror, Fiction...
    Several years ago they rebound this SK books and offer them for there ´special´ clients.
    Each book is limited to 10-25. All books are leatherbound, (each book except Werwolf + Drachen) in 2 diff.
    leathercolors, all books with a golden spine. Transgalaxis sold this books ´ cheaply´ they made no profit.
    They are very rare, from the Langoliners i only know my book an one other
    and its also the 3 Die Augen des Drachen book that i see.
    ES/IT, SIE/MISERY and Schwarz/Gunslinger you can find ´easier´.

Angst is one of the famous limited Edition Phantasia books.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ighlight=Angst

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Some fascinating pieces of cinematic history up for auction in June. The catalog is over 500 pages, but if you take the time, there are a few items of interest to King fans including the SFX alien ship model from the ABC production of THE TOMMYKNOCKERS, as well as costumes and props from THE RUNNING MAN and SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION.
    Icons & Legends of Hollywood
    Lots of fun stuff.
    Thanks for posting this. Lots of neat stuff!
    They also are doing a disney animation auction too.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

too funny, i was the first to bid. i found it by accident and thought i would get it for .99 cents.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's Kris's auction.

I've been wondering what one will go for. Yes, Should be interesting.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 948 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 946 947 948 949 950 958 998 1048 ... LastLast