Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 945 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 943 944 945 946 947 955 995 1045 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,625 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    A shame this beautiful copy of The Gunslinger is missing a quarter of a page.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282914449663?ul_noapp=true
    The description as very good includes the definition and in part says: "No missing or damaged pages,"
    I would say that a clipped page is the equivalent of a damaged page.

They also bury the lead by having the last pic show the flaw. IMO, the current price of $395 is too high. I might pay $200 for it. Caveat emptor.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Thank you

I am selling Secretary of Dreams V1/V2, Full Dark No Starts and IT all matching letter = $10500 (sorry not breaking these up). I will be getting Gwendy Button to match.
    I have a second copy of Lettered IT that is being held. If buyer does not take it. I will be selling individually
    Dr Sleep Lettered $2500
    Dr Sleep Limiteds $500
    Double Day matching set Carrie, Salems Lot, The Shining, Night Shift w/Remarque(preorder), The Stand (preorder) + rights. Included are the artfolio's for Carrie, Salems Lot, The Shining.
    Shining Gif edition GE $130
    Shining LE Double day $250 signed by artist
    Salems Lot Ps $115

Joe Hill
    NOS4A2 Lettered Sp. $1750
    NOS4A2 Limited Sp $315
    Locke and Key Limited SP set 1-4 plus rights $1250
    20th Century Ghost PS Publishing Letter "A" $600
    Locke and Key Keys to the Kingdom SP limited $235
    Fireman signed 1st with CD slipcase $40
    Fireman signed UK numbered $75
    I have Strange Weather CD Letter preorder Im not sure on policy for selling this book so will wait until release.

Please PM me with any questions. Buyer will need to pay shipping and any PayPal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Good Morning,

I will be listing some SK and Joe Hill lettered lettered/limiteds. I don't think this is the right thread for Hill so i won't be listing them here. Please PM me for those. They are all Subpress and CD.

Secretary of Dreams matching Lettered CD
    Full Dark No Stars Lettered CD
    Doctor Sleep Lettered and Limited CD
    The Shining Limited Subpress
    Hi Louis,
    If you are going to be listing them on eBay, this is the right place, however it would be useful to provide links. If you are looking to sell outside of eBay then THIS is the right thread to post them in. An indication of the price you are looking for and a confirmation of condition for each book is usually made.

Good luck with your sales!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Minor damage that could be easily repaired. Seek opinions on sigs, but they look good to me.
    Signed by Stephen King and Peter Straub! Black House 1st Trade edition

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

legit sigs

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to say. 24 hour auction makes me wonder. Zero bids, $19.98. Seek opinions. I don't recall many (if any) sigs where King noted the month and year, but not the date.
    Stephen King HAND SIGNED Cujo 1st Edition & Printing Fine Condition Novel

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Odd. That appears to be a relist of an auction that ended yesterday.
    It went from $0 to $250 really quick, which was also a 24 hr auction.
    For the record, I'm thinking it looks okay.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Odd is correct. I think I'll stay away from this one.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the month/year only is very strange.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

agree but that is DEFINITELY King's handwriting...what gives me a little pause is that looks like ink ran out in some of the sig but ink gathered (as it should) at tops of letters (S, t, h in Stephen)...i might bid on a lark to score a cheap copy...we shall see

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hard to say. 24 hour auction makes me wonder. Zero bids, $19.98. Seek opinions. I don't recall many (if any) sigs where King noted the month and year, but not the date.

If you look at the other SK books this seller has and/or sold, you'll see they all have this same questionable look to them. Don't like them at all.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would never think of buying this... not for a dollar & free shipping.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I would never think of buying this... not for a dollar & free shipping.

just FYI - from seller:

New message from: new2meagaindavid (291Turquoise Star)
    Sorry for the mix up. Yes the book was up and right after the auction ended the high bidder stated that they made a mistake. I offered it to the next high bidder for their high bid however did not hear from them so I decided to relist it and offer it again.

Sorry but I had not way of controlling all the extra activity.

David
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

This is something different.

Graveyard Shift
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Already sold! I believe the seller is a member here.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If I wasn't so strapped for money right now, I'd take that one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

It's not a bad issue. You can still buy it from the publisher. It is not sold out. The publisher says 89.95 U.S dollars
    http://www.foliosociety.com/book/TSH/the-shining
    I have one. I think of it as an "art version" even though the unsigned ones don't get a ton of love.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    It's not a bad issue. You can still buy it from the publisher. It is not sold out. The publisher says 89.95 U.S dollars
    I have one. I think of it as an "art version" even though the unsigned ones don't get a ton of labor ove.
    They are selling 2nd’s if not 3rd’s... the 1st’s are long sold out my man.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have one. I think of it as an "art version" even though the unsigned ones don't get a ton of love.
    I've been wondering about those. There is no mention of a limitation, and they don't mention a slip case, so I wonder if it is a different state. It is described as a collectors edition, not as a limited edition. Or have they decided to forgo the limitation to the edition and just have as many printings as they want? If so, is there a way to distinguish printings?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DIFFERENT SEASONS signed & inscribed
    > https://www.ebay.fr/i/162976423786?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 945 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 943 944 945 946 947 955 995 1045 ... LastLast