Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 1044 ... LastLast
Results 23,576 to 23,600 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Full S/L dark tower set for 8100 on eBay. DT1 is #339, the rest are matching #775. Good price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332605450272
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Good Morning,

I will be listing some SK and Joe Hill lettered lettered/limiteds. I don't think this is the right thread for Hill so i won't be listing them here. Please PM me for those. They are all Subpress and CD.

Secretary of Dreams matching Lettered CD
    Full Dark No Stars Lettered CD
    Doctor Sleep Lettered and Limited CD
    The Shining Limited Subpress

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Good Morning,

I will be listing some SK and Joe Hill lettered lettered/limiteds. I don't think this is the right thread for Hill so i won't be listing them here. Please PM me for those. They are all Subpress and CD.

Hi Louis,
    If you are going to be listing them on eBay, this is the right place, however it would be useful to provide links. If you are looking to sell outside of eBay then THIS is the right thread to post them in. An indication of the price you are looking for and a confirmation of condition for each book is usually made.

Good luck with your sales!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    did a werewolf eat it???
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to laugh when I went to the page. There is a section for "People who viewed this item also viewed". And the first item on the list was some Japanese manual on bondage.

I couldn't help but wonder which one of you perv's was shopping for that

Honestly it wasn't me! I'm at work.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Had to laugh when I went to the page. There is a section for "People who viewed this item also viewed". And the first item on the list was some Japanese manual on bondage.

I couldn't help but wonder which one of you perv's was shopping for that

Honestly it wasn't me! I'm at work.
    I'd respond but I'm a bit tied up right now....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just as I expected.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Good Morning,

I've purchased several items from Louis. Top notch.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Full S/L dark tower set for 8100 on eBay. DT1 is #339, the rest are matching #775. Good price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F332605450272
    so so so so tempted......

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think you could even break it and resell the books one by one and make some nice profit

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I think you could even break it and resell the books one by one and make some nice profit
    If you are selling it on ebay....you lose 13% in fees...not much profit to be had after that.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ahhh but if I sold thru Betts, no fees....eBay you are correct.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Dark Region Press has a Steven King bundle up for sale for $290. It said they have 15 sets and there are 8 left.

Includes: Misery Limited Artist Gift Edition (Published by Suntup Editions), Night Shift Deluxe Special Edition (Slipcased Gift Hardcover, published by CD), Sleeping Beauties Deluxe Special Edition (Slipcased Gift Hardcover, published by CD), The Tommyknockers Three Hardcover Limited Edition Set (published by PS), Surprise Grab Bag. SHIPPING ETAs: Grab Bag: ~7 business days after order, The Tommyknockers Set: Q3 2018, Misery/Sleeping Beauties/Night Shift: Q4 2018.

https://darkregions.com/collections/...-with-grab-bag
    I got my grab bag yesterday. Took me awhile to realize who it was from, as the return address listed them as something like clearspace or something like that. I had also forgotten there was a grab bag as part of this order.

Well, I didn't tip them at the checkout, so I guess that explains the pisspoor packing job. 2 of the 3 paperbacks have multiple edge bumps. They just used a handfull of packing paper (like the kind paper grocery bags are made of). I sure hope they do a better job of packaging the limited editions.

For those of you who have ordered from them before, is this typicall packaging?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Limited editions go in a box, paperbacks like you described. Were there any hardcovers in the package?

Subterranean sends their paperbacks almost the same way; put them in a bubble wrap envelope and bon voyage, hope you make out alright!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They were all paperbacks, packed in a box with only balled up paper for padding, no bubblewrap or peanuts.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Very interesting. Not sure how to verify movie props etc.
    Certainly pricey. Be sure you know what you are doing before considering something like this.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    They were all paperbacks, packed in a box with only balled up paper for padding, no bubblewrap or peanuts.
    Mine were all paperbacks; You, Human, Hot In December & Chiral Mad, and packaged essentially the the same way. The books were placed in the box. The kraft paper was about as thin as a small paper bag. It was about twice the length of the box. They crumpled it up and laid it on top of the books.

Luckily my books survived the treatment.

I like the books I received packaging notwithstanding.

To be fair DRP did say:

Limited Collectible Bundle Part 5: Special Surprise Grab Bag!

Includes two paperback books published by Dark Regions Press with stories by Stephen King and more surprises!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very cool. Very interesting. Not sure how to verify movie props etc.
    Certainly pricey. Be sure you know what you are doing before considering something like this.
    Words of wisdom from RF. (Hey, it happens.)

You might ask the seller of the provenance including any documentation.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A shame this beautiful copy of The Gunslinger is missing a quarter of a page.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282914449663?ul_noapp=true
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    A shame this beautiful copy of The Gunslinger is missing a quarter of a page.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282914449663?ul_noapp=true
    I wonder why? Perhaps they removed an inscription. It's certainly a shame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 1044 ... LastLast