Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 23,526 to 23,550 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The seller added pics of the DJ and the boards. It's a true 1st, the question is, is it worth $120?
    I think it is. For everyones info. I have sold 12 copies of IT over the last 4 months. The most (a hard NF) was $175 and the least was a VG+ for $95. Mind you it was on FB groups. It is hard to find them in great shape. They always go fast too.. big market for them.
    It's been marked down to $72
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/192481488708

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The seller added pics of the DJ and the boards. It's a true 1st, the question is, is it worth $120?
    I think it is. For everyones info. I have sold 12 copies of IT over the last 4 months. The most (a hard NF) was $175 and the least was a VG+ for $95. Mind you it was on FB groups. It is hard to find them in great shape. They always go fast too.. big market for them.
    It's been marked down to $72
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/192481488708
    AND...Now is sold.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$70.95 BIN, free shipping and liberal return policy:
    DARK TOWER, VOL. 4: WIZARD AND GLASS By Stephen King - Hardcover **Excellent**

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh, Zubar just like a box of chocolate your never sure what you'll get

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Actually in this case....you probably will get the box of chocolate (from last years Valentines)

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Agreed. A real gamble. I wouldn't risk it, personally.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If item is personally coveted, price is right and return policy is easy, why not?

Same seller, different item, so what is this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DARK-TOWER-...53.m1438.l2649

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    If item is personally coveted, price is right and return policy is easy, why not?

Same seller, different item, so what is this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DARK-TOWER-...53.m1438.l2649
    Knowing this seller, a Hello Kitty backpack filled with hair ties, hair clips, eye liner, and a signed Kardashian picture (forged).

This seller group has to be strangest group that's hit EBay so far.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I saw that too. I'd trust Zuber about as far as I can throw a Bull elephant.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yes, as I mentioned last week when they came up, I did purchase something from them a couple of weeks ago. I returned the item and they're dragging their feet on the refund. Eventually I'll go through eBay if they keep being problematic.

Also interesting: The item came from a different seller with a packing slip that showed it being bought via Amazon and the return shipping label was from Amazon. So I'm pretty sure they are one of those sellers that takes Amazon listings and duplicates them on eBay at a markup (but in a really screwed-up way)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Yes, as I mentioned last week when they came up, I did purchase something from them a couple of weeks ago. I returned the item and they're dragging their feet on the refund. Eventually I'll go through eBay if they keep being problematic.

Also interesting: The item came from a different seller with a packing slip that showed it being bought via Amazon and the return shipping label was from Amazon. So I'm pretty sure they are one of those sellers that takes Amazon listings and duplicates them on eBay at a markup (but in a really screwed-up way)
    but they have over 3 million items for sale - there has got to be some bargains on there...how could you possibly keep track of over 3 million items - that is crazy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would guess they are an aggregator.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$319.99 BIN, or make offer (try $259) free shipping:
    Green Mile by Stephen King,Subterranean Press,1st Separate Hardcover Edition,Set

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Now $316!!

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried Zuber twice in the last month buying 2 different Dan Simmons S/L books that were pictured and at a great price, but when they arrived they were the trade editions They accepted the return but still have the listing posted with the wrong picture.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I tried Zuber twice in the last month buying 2 different Dan Simmons S/L books that were pictured and at a great price, but when they arrived they were the trade editions They accepted the return but still have the listing posted with the wrong picture.
    I tried to order the First Edition Carrie from Zuber but what showed up was an expired ticket to a Prom inside a box of Maxi-Pads.

Terrible terrible service.

I should be glad I didn't make the Prom though.

Mulleins

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cold Tonnage Books in the UK has just listed the Edward Miller Lettered version of The Colorado Kid (number 14). £895.

Here...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

omit

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Cold Tonnage Books in the UK has just listed the Edward Miller Lettered version of The Colorado Kid (number 14). £895.

Here...
    It is priced well above the normal sales this gets. Betts average is $450 (USD not GBP).

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Here...
    It is priced well above the normal sales this gets. Betts average is $450 (USD not GBP).
    It's the 1/33 not 1/450. $1200 is a little below average market price for this book ($1400- $1600). It's also #14 which I would dearly love to own - alas the coffers are empty right now.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Here...
    It's the 1/33 not 1/450. $1200 is a little below average market price for this book ($1400- $1600). It's also #14 which I would dearly love to own - alas the coffers are empty right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 942 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 940 941 942 943 944 952 992 1042 ... LastLast