Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast
Results 23,051 to 23,075 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you have time, read through it. It's amusing.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's a long story, but here on the site numerous people had one as it was a giveaway at Blockbuster Video when you bought the Mist DVD. Just an oddity that people packed away somewhere (I didn't even open mine).
    Member Shannon who was collecting everything on the earth back then, saw one and had to have it. We all teased him with ours and there was a tacit agreement among members to not sell or give him a globe (even a spare) simply to drive him nuts.
    There is an entire thread dedicated to the issue.
    Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)
    OMF there is too. HAHAHAHHAH That is GOLD RF. lol
    I was actually banned from the site for 1 minute for helping Shannon. It was the worst 60 seconds of my life......"but I got better".

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a long story, but here on the site numerous people had one as it was a giveaway at Blockbuster Video when you bought the Mist DVD. Just an oddity that people packed away somewhere (I didn't even open mine).
    Member Shannon who was collecting everything on the earth back then, saw one and had to have it. We all teased him with ours and there was a tacit agreement among members to not sell or give him a globe (even a spare) simply to drive him nuts.
    There is an entire thread dedicated to the issue.
    Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)
    Wasnt it a UK item?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. US item.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Not really related to King, but BN is offering signed Black Friday books again. https://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/bla...editions-books

Should be a few copies of each book at every BN around the country. The Alchemist was sold out at the few stories I went to late today, probably the tougher one to find since they've offered it in the past.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very early inscription (6/29/1981). Book was thought to be released in October 1981. Zero bids, $49:
    Cujo By Stephen King Autographed

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody know this seller, his feedback appears to be questionable.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Looks like all the negative feedback was one buyer and all way redacted by ebay...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Looks like all the negative feedback was one buyer and all way redacted by ebay...
    One buyer had a serious problem with this seller. The comments were redacted. They probably contained profanity. The negative feedback remains though.

I think I'd give the seller a chance. It seems like he's okay with everyone else.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

True 1st in pretty good shape. Starts at $7.99, but might stay below the radar.
    Stephen King Different Seasons 1st Ed. Signet Paperback August 1983 Orange Cover

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Easton Press Dead Zone true first. Very good deal with slipcase.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Easton-Pres...16.m2518.l4276
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Sold for $900! Did someone here get it?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It has been for sale for some time. Same seller has a late 80's Whelan original of Roland too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It has been posted a couple of timea before.
    Clearly $20K is not the right number since it hasnt sold. What do you think a realistic number is?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    It has been posted a couple of timea before.
    Clearly $20K is not the right number since it hasnt sold. What do you think a realistic number is?
    He has been offered well over $10k and refused it. I know for a fact. He might drop a grand but he is same with the Whelan. I made him a solid offer and he wouldn’t respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That Gunslinger is gone. I hope someone here grabbed it. You rarely seen them in that condition.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    That Gunslinger is gone. I hope someone here grabbed it. You rarely seen them in that condition.
    Because of RF.....I took the chance. I needed one and have been working overtime which is separate from my salary that I will be paid for.....allegedly.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, man! Nicely done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 973 1023 ... LastLast