Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 922 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 920 921 922 923 924 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 23,026 to 23,050 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One bid, $600. Interesting to see where this goes.
    Stephen King Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 & 2 Limited Editions

$250 BIN, or make offer ($199?):
    GREEN MILE Limited Gift Edition STEPHEN KING Subterranean Press 2006

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I made $205 offer on Green Mile set and was turned down immediately.....I found a set tonight at CamelotBooks for $200

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 hours left. One bid, $1,950:
    First edition signed The Stand by Stephen King

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

if anyone's looking for Salem's Lot Limited Edition from PS Publishing with art by Fangorn:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...wAAOSwsBtaDrhn

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 hours left. One bid, $1,950:
    First edition signed The Stand by Stephen King

$2600!!

Wow. The bar keeps getting raised.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not often seen for auction. $5.99 is low starting price:
    Stephen King's The Mist Snow Globe Approx. 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" Promo Collectors

This ends tomorrow morning (Thanksgiving in USA). Might fall under the radar.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Son of a bitch! Thought I had that one, lol.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$154!!! Wow.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever had the winning bid and I should have chatted beforehand, lol. If someone was willing to go higher than my $153 bid, I would have NOT bid and saved that person $110 lol.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I snagged one 2 days ago for $49.99

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

How many do you currently have?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Two counting the one I just won.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I would caution anyone about putting a water filled snowglobe on a bookshelf full of valuable books.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Two counting the one I just won.
    Ooooooooooh, it's on!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I would caution anyone about putting a water filled snowglobe on a bookshelf full of valuable books.
    Especially these cheaply made pieces of shit. Lol

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Great advice, Rick!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why do people want these? I have to ask... I just don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Folks dig what they dig, brother.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Oh I know that.. but there must be more of a reason. This is related to the movie and not the book no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I know that.. but there must be more of a reason. This is related to the movie and not the book no?
    Not for me as well and probably so.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for me as well and probably so.
    Think it was a blockbuster release with the dvd, so yes. Its just different and hits the sweet spot for promo junkies I imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one. It just sits there. Ominously...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a long story, but here on the site numerous people had one as it was a giveaway at Blockbuster Video when you bought the Mist DVD. Just an oddity that people packed away somewhere (I didn't even open mine).
    Member Shannon who was collecting everything on the earth back then, saw one and had to have it. We all teased him with ours and there was a tacit agreement among members to not sell or give him a globe (even a spare) simply to drive him nuts.
    There is an entire thread dedicated to the issue.
    Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)

Country
    Country Flag

It's a long story, but here on the site numerous people had one as it was a giveaway at Blockbuster Video when you bought the Mist DVD. Just an oddity that people packed away somewhere (I didn't even open mine).
    Member Shannon who was collecting everything on the earth back then, saw one and had to have it. We all teased him with ours and there was a tacit agreement among members to not sell or give him a globe (even a spare) simply to drive him nuts.
    There is an entire thread dedicated to the issue.
    Travels of The Mist Snow-Globe (Shannon's Needful Things)
    OMF there is too. HAHAHAHHAH That is GOLD RF. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 922 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 920 921 922 923 924 932 972 1022 ... LastLast