Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 969 1019 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,975 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Woke up at 4 am this morning and checked ebay to find one of the items on my wanted list - Silver Bullet paperweight - so used buy it now. Eluded me for many years...
    Damn you! That thing is so illusive, and it's on my want list too!!!!

Congrats!
    I recieved an alert, opened it 30mins later it was gone ahah!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 day auction, just started. $100 opening, or $400 BIN (VERY GOOD PRICE), free shipping:
    IT by Stephen King 25th anniversary Cemetery Dance edition! like new!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    3 day auction, just started. $100 opening, or $400 BIN (VERY GOOD PRICE), free shipping:
    IT by Stephen King 25th anniversary Cemetery Dance edition! like new!!

Hope someone here snagged it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

UK S/L Sleeping Beauties (#173). 0 bidders. Four days left. Starting bid is $450.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/SIGNED-UK-Li...sAAOSwmudZ6rt2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    UK S/L Sleeping Beauties (#173). 0 bidders. Four days left. Starting bid is $450.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/SIGNED-UK-Li...sAAOSwmudZ6rt2
    Got a tiny bit of damage.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie. 40th Anniversary Edition. (Slipcased Lettered Edition Signed by Contributors). $400 OBO

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F132366049348

I asked about the slipcase and if it came with artwork or the booklet and this was the response.

dition that was done specifically for lifetime subscribers of PS Publishing. Lifetime subscribers are usually customers that commit larger amount of money to small presses when the companies start and are in turn guaranteed a copy of each book published and, sometimes, a special limited edition like in this case.
    So think of it as being somewhere in between the regular limited and numbered edition and the much more expensive lettered edition. Still a very desirable copy

And, sorry, I forgot to mention: the artwork was only included in the traycase lettered edition.

Same seller also has Joe Hill’s The Fireman Lettered for the same price.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F132351995228

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Carrie. 40th Anniversary Edition. (Slipcased Lettered Edition Signed by Contributors). $400 OBO

I asked about the slipcase and if it came with artwork or the booklet and this was the response.

dition that was done specifically for lifetime subscribers of PS Publishing. Lifetime subscribers are usually customers that commit larger amount of money to small presses when the companies start and are in turn guaranteed a copy of each book published and, sometimes, a special limited edition like in this case.
    So think of it as being somewhere in between the regular limited and numbered edition and the much more expensive lettered edition. Still a very desirable copy

And, sorry, I forgot to mention: the artwork was only included in the traycase lettered edition.

The subscriber copy would be the numbered edition with the subscriber's letter instead of a number.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

The subscriber copy would be the numbered edition with the subscriber's letter instead of a number.
    Agreed.
    I have a subscribers copy of night shift and it is just a normal limited edition with a letter in place of the number.

Definitely not 'somewhere in between the regular limited and numbered edition and the much more expensive lettered edition.'. I suspect both the listing and the sellers reply are worded to encourage a sale at way over the right price.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I know SOMEONE here was asking about this one and said they wanted it...

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I think he was looking for the truck but that is still badass. too bad it's way overpriced.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beats driving around to numerous Wallyworld's. $27.99 BIN, free shipping.
    Pennywise with Wig 474 Stephen King IT Movie FUNKO POP Walmart EXCLUSIVE In HAND

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    No but I would have loved it brother!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ooh, it still had some of the tear-off thingys, too. Nice collectible!

HBJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 969 1019 ... LastLast