Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 914 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 22,826 to 22,850 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just talked to Upper Deck. There are three signed versions and the chap told me that 1/20 "They All Float" are the only numbered ones. He said that my email (which they got) is with the Product Development Team to get us exact numbers. The reason the numbers are not on the site for the other two cards is that they do not release that. I mentioned the site here and what we do and they are making an exception to give us the numbers on the Goodwin set. I will highlight and paste the email when I get it here. kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just talked to Upper Deck. There are three signed versions and the chap told me that 1/20 "They All Float" are the only numbered ones. He said that my email (which they got) is with the Product Development Team to get us exact numbers. The reason the numbers are not on the site for the other two cards is that they do not release that. I mentioned the site here and what we do and they are making an exception to give us the numbers on the Goodwin set. I will highlight and paste the email when I get it here. kris
    Thanks Kris, good work. I will update the catalog at that point.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Mr. Mercedes DVD

If anybody is interested, and you do not have AT&T or Direct TV.
    Mr. Mercedes
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Well here's something you don't see every day

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...UAAOSwIJFZ49Wk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

already ordered two.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be funny is if the Ebay sellers name happen to be Renfield.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    What would be funny is if the Ebay sellers name happen to be Renfield.

Mulleins
    Sounds kinda creepy to me that he readily admits that he has access to King's dirt pretty much whenever he wants.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

already ordered two.
    I would have also but the dirt appears to be watered down.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hyraxia's next catalogue instalment. Some very juicy items but, to paraphrase a previous observation by RF: Replace that £ with a $, and the prices are about right...

Hyraxia Books - Catalogue X.III - Stephen King [N-Z]

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hyraxia's next catalogue instalment. Some very juicy items but, to paraphrase a previous observation by RF: Replace that £ with a $, and the prices are about right...

Hyraxia Books - Catalogue X.III - Stephen King [N-Z]
    Yeah there are some WONDERFUL pieces in there. I have to agree with you... about 30% over market. However, he is selling some of these items. The big ticket items are moving! I think AKC said it best... we are only a small piece of the collecting pie here so to speak.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

already ordered two.
    Yeccch. I hope my secret santa is looking forward to their dirt. At least king can track down who keeps digging holes in his yard. That sounds like a good book. Holes!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

already ordered two.
    Yeccch. I hope my secret santa is looking forward to their dirt. At least king can track down who keeps digging holes in his yard. That sounds like a good book. Holes!
    This past week has introduced us to patches of King’s clothing and jars of lawn dirt he may have stepped on. Just when you thought collecting couldn’t get any stranger!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Toenail clippings...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Toenail clippings...
    Ewww

When the Sleeping Beauties tour was in Milwaukee, my wife was convinced that in one of the audience Q&A questions, someone was going to ask him for a DNA sample. Given some of the weirdos asking questions, I’m kind of surprised it didn’t happen.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Toenail clippings...
    Ewww
    Signed and embedded into a trading card; you know you guys would be all over it! 1/10.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The value should vary on which toe clipping you receive!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Would this fall under variants? big toe left, 2nd toe right, etc...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Would this fall under variants? big toe left, 2nd toe right, etc...

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

already ordered two.
    This past week has introduced us to patches of King’s clothing and jars of lawn dirt he may have stepped on. Just when you thought collecting couldn’t get any stranger!

Mother in Law loves Molly. She is interested in a one of a kind Molly Turd. Anybody in Bangor????/

Country
    Country Flag

Mother in Law loves Molly. She is interested in a one of a kind Molly Turd. Anybody in Bangor????/

Country
    Country Flag

JUST heard from Upper Deck. They will only confirm the 1/20 as it has been published. Here is why... The Upper Deck cards that were not part of the "They All Float" 1/20 were surprises and were not pre-announced. Only after release on August 23rd were the 'checklists' released and Upper Deck released those to cardboardconnection.com. They do not say how many of each card were signed. The indicated that inscribed cards are numbered as they are the lesser amount and typically worth the most. They did send me the breakdown checklist of all King signed. She said she would not be surprised if there was 50+ of each of the unnumbered limitations... but... some instances as low as 1!!!!!! I tried the phone, emails and anything i could to get more info. I think the only way to get a better handle on numbers would be to have King's office confirm them.

EDIT: You can go to that site and see odds of finding one... and they are HUGE.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST heard from Upper Deck. They will only confirm the 1/20 as it has been published. Here is why... The Upper Deck cards that were not part of the "They All Float" 1/20 were surprises and were not pre-announced. Only after release on August 23rd were the 'checklists' released and Upper Deck released those to cardboardconnection.com. They do not say how many of each card were signed. The indicated that inscribed cards are numbered as they are the lesser amount and typically worth the most. They did send me the breakdown checklist of all King signed. She said she would not be surprised if there was 50+ of each of the unnumbered limitations... but... some instances as low as 1!!!!!! I tried the phone, emails and anything i could to get more info. I think the only way to get a better handle on numbers would be to have King's office confirm them.

EDIT: You can go to that site and see odds of finding one... and they are HUGE.
    Thanks for finding that out, Kris.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So I think the Catalog should have one entry (working title: 2017 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Cards), featuring the 1/20 card and mentioning the unknown number of signed but unnumbered cards.
    Sound good.

Country
    Country Flag

So I think the Catalog should have one entry (working title: 2017 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Cards), featuring the 1/20 card and mentioning the unknown number of signed but unnumbered cards.
    Sound good.
    I would tend to agree. Like I said Marsha could probably give more light on the situation but when I finally had the good talk with the Product specialist she said the actual numbers are confidential and they will not ever release them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 914 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 912 913 914 915 916 924 964 1014 ... LastLast