Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 913 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 911 912 913 914 915 923 963 1013 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,825 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very unclear to me if this is 1/150 actually signed, or a facsimile.

2017 UD Goodwin Champions Stephen King Silver Autograph RARE

There is 3 versions I'm seeing. I am hoping Upper Deck will confirm Monday on this. The thing is their site doesn't really give much info on king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Upper Deck has been doing these types of memorabilia cards for years - I have cards with pieces of baseball jerseys, pants, bats, etc. They have made cards with pieces of wrestling rings, car tires, etc. You name it, it is probably out there. The auto chase cards can fetch a decent amount, depending on the limitation. Sometimes, they do something like a bronze limitation of 100 signed cards, then a silver limitation with 25 signed, and a gold with 10 signed. A nightmare for completists, but very cool
    Are the signed cards worth much? I had always heard that most baseball card collectors prefer the card untouched, instead of getting them signed.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Upper Deck has been doing these types of memorabilia cards for years - I have cards with pieces of baseball jerseys, pants, bats, etc. They have made cards with pieces of wrestling rings, car tires, etc. You name it, it is probably out there. The auto chase cards can fetch a decent amount, depending on the limitation. Sometimes, they do something like a bronze limitation of 100 signed cards, then a silver limitation with 25 signed, and a gold with 10 signed. A nightmare for completists, but very cool
    Are the signed cards worth much? I had always heard that most baseball card collectors prefer the card untouched, instead of getting them signed.
    The signed cards are special inserts that are designed to come signed. It’s not like taking a base card from a set and then getting the player to sign it. The autographs are the attraction of these inserts.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1083329]Too bad there is no pic of the CR page:
    FIRESTARTER by Stephen King paperback 1st Signet Printing

Probably NOT a first printing--it says "From the author of The Dead Zone and Cujo" where the true first says "From the author of The Dead Zone" without mention of Cujo. There are a few copies of the first printing out there that DO mention Cujo but they are rare. (I have one with the white cover.)

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The signed cards are special inserts that are designed to come signed. It’s not like taking a base card from a set and then getting the player to sign it. The autographs are the attraction of these inserts.
    I tend to agree. I think to get a set of these would be very costly considering all the signatures you would get.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

[QUOTE=jhanic;1083331]
    Too bad there is no pic of the CR page:

Probably NOT a first printing--it says "From the author of The Dead Zone and Cujo" where the true first says "From the author of The Dead Zone" without mention of Cujo. There are a few copies of the first printing out there that DO mention Cujo but they are rare. (I have one with the white cover.)

John
    Are there first editions with the black covers that mention cujo? Or just the white covers?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Ivo;1083389]
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Too bad there is no pic of the CR page:

John
    Are there first editions with the black covers that mention cujo? Or just the white covers?
    I've only seen the one I own (white) but I wouldn't be surprised if there are black ones also.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1083292]Very unclear to me if this is 1/150 actually signed, or a facsimile.

There are two more active auctions for the 1/20 autographed cards if anyone is looking.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...YAAOSw2OlZ4ivD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...kAAOSwv8FZ3sZe
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A foole & his money, be soone at debate:
    which after with sorow, repents him to late.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=C1TIZEN_X;1083411]

There are two more active auctions for the 1/20 autographed cards if anyone is looking.

How can one tell it’s a 1/20? The listing descriptions give me nada...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

The pictures of king on the card looks awful

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe those are the 1/20 (they were numbered on the front).
    Cards and comics are a black hole.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=peripheral;1083467]
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

How can one tell it’s a 1/20? The listing descriptions give me nada...
    1/20 are numbered. I should have more info tomorrow from Upper Deck.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be a very good deal Eyes of the Dragon DJ spine is bright and red, no fading.
    $65 or make offer-free shipping:
    Stephen King Christine And The Eyes Of The Dragon First Editions

$6 BIN:
    Omni. July 1980. First part of Stephen King's Firestarter excerpt. Near fine.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be a very good deal Eyes of the Dragon DJ spine is bright and red, no fading.
    $65 or make offer-free shipping:
    Stephen King Christine And The Eyes Of The Dragon First Editions

$6 BIN:
    Omni. July 1980. First part of Stephen King's Firestarter excerpt. Near fine.

Eyes DJ does look great, Christine is a 2nd print however (for those looking)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You decide. $20 BIN (crazy $10 shipping):
    THE SHINING-STEPHEN KING-PB-SIGNET-FIRST EDITION 1978

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You decide. $20 BIN (crazy $10 shipping):
    THE SHINING-STEPHEN KING-PB-SIGNET-FIRST EDITION 1978

Not so crazy when you factor in that it is coming from Canada.

And on that note....this appears to be Canadian 1st Edition.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Notification of intention to bid on this. Found another at less than the starting price of this one!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't these usually go for around $50?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Don't these usually go for around $50?
    Spot on. I sold one recently for $45.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 913 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 911 912 913 914 915 923 963 1013 ... LastLast