Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 912 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 910 911 912 913 914 922 962 1012 ... LastLast
Results 22,776 to 22,800 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Completists will have fun with this set... 3 regular cards (#50, #100, and #150), the same cards but as minis, 2 variations with a shirt swatch, and 2 variations signed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Completists will have fun with this set... 3 regular cards (#50, #100, and #150), the same cards but as minis, 2 variations with a shirt swatch, and 2 variations signed.
    haha I love it. I am on the phone now with Upper Deck getting the exact numbers. The only numbered is the "Float" ones.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A shirt swatch?? Holy hell.
    This is a really interesting new addition to King collectibles. And for King to choose to have the inscription link to “IT”? It seems to me to be another S/L item for our little friend, Ms Catalogue...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This is a really interesting new addition to King collectibles. And for King to choose to have the inscription link to “IT”? It seems to me to be another S/L item for our little friend, Ms Catalogue...
    Im after a shirt one now. I like to refer to this as... "the gift edition".
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Must be Friday the 13th if Kris is collecting GEs.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Right... you don’t collect gift editions!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Right... you don’t collect gift editions!!
    It is just cool though. haha and only a few bucks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Depending whether or not the shirts were washed, do some cards contain DNA?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    See something new almost every day. I wonder what compelled King to sign the card(s)?

Must be Friday the 13th if Kris is collecting GEs

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got weird image of Kris huddled in a corner sniffing the swatch for all it's worth
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like where this is going...

Any, ummmm, geneticists on here?

Country
    Country Flag

I like where this is going...

Any, ummmm, geneticists on here?
    Or a cloning experiment gone terribly wrong.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Upper Deck has been doing these types of memorabilia cards for years - I have cards with pieces of baseball jerseys, pants, bats, etc. They have made cards with pieces of wrestling rings, car tires, etc. You name it, it is probably out there. The auto chase cards can fetch a decent amount, depending on the limitation. Sometimes, they do something like a bronze limitation of 100 signed cards, then a silver limitation with 25 signed, and a gold with 10 signed. A nightmare for completists, but very cool

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Upper Deck has been doing these types of memorabilia cards for years - I have cards with pieces of baseball jerseys, pants, bats, etc. They have made cards with pieces of wrestling rings, car tires, etc. You name it, it is probably out there. The auto chase cards can fetch a decent amount, depending on the limitation. Sometimes, they do something like a bronze limitation of 100 signed cards, then a silver limitation with 25 signed, and a gold with 10 signed. A nightmare for completists, but very cool
    I think they also released a signed Strephen King card in 2015. I can find links including him in a checklist, but can’t find any pictures of the card.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I think they also released a signed Strephen King card in 2015. I can find links including him in a checklist, but can’t find any pictures of the card.
    Nor could I. I also seen it wasn't numbered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It probably belongs in the catalog.

Kris, congrats on grabbing the one you did.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Thank you. I went for it soon as I found out they were real.

I have emails into Upper Deck to find out quantities of each King item they produced as well. Perhaps someone could send Miss Mod an email too? I would but do not have her info. Cheers

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

An oddity, but too bad it's a facsimile signature.

IT Stephen King UK SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION 1st SIGNED

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

An oddity, but too bad it's a facsimile signature.

IT Stephen King UK SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION 1st SIGNED

Ahh the book that started it all for me. I still have my original 1986 copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not signed, but at $1 BIN, someone here wants one. 2 available.

HURRY!

2017 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions #100 Stephen King Author

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have emails into Upper Deck to find out quantities of each King item they produced as well. Perhaps someone could send Miss Mod an email too? I would but do not have her info. Cheers

Starting to wonder if I should have grabbed it since I saw it first!

Oh well......congrats Kris!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Starting to wonder if I should have grabbed it since I saw it first!

Oh well......congrats Kris!
    I was skeptical too brother. Then some quick searches turned up that this is in fact what most would call a signed limited. I had to. It's just a bad ass item. I'll report back soon as I get numbers for Upper Deck so it can be added to the catalogue! Cheers Rick and thanks man!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If someone can provide details on the different King signed cards (preferably in a form matching other catalog entries) I will add it to the catalog. Any images you can link me too would help too.

PM me the info.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There will likely be a few boxes with no info.
    For now, perhaps only the truly signed 1/20 need be listed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very unclear to me if this is 1/150 actually signed, or a facsimile.

2017 UD Goodwin Champions Stephen King Silver Autograph RARE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 912 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 910 911 912 913 914 922 962 1012 ... LastLast