Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 907 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 1007 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like a modern signature, but grainy...
    Stephen King IT horror 1986 First Edition Author Signed

Not long ago, I posted that I had received a book that was supposed to be a first edition and was not.

This is that book.

It was also supposed to be in significantly better condition that it is.

I paid $650 for it, and when I received it, it was a BCE (DJ flap was not visible in original auction....nor was the spine).

It took a fight, but I finally got my money back.

This seller knows it is a BCE....yet still lists it as a 1st Edition.

Auction is now over....someone prob made a deal outside of ebay.
    Ughh, I hope not or they will get ripped off with no recourse.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L talisman for auction. At a little over a hundred right now. Slipcase looks a little busted, though. The seller refers to it as 'near fine,' which is a stretch. Makes me wonder what his definition of 'veryfine' is

https://www.ebay.com/i/232494212398
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    S/L talisman for auction. At a little over a hundred right now. Slipcase looks a little busted, though. The seller refers to it as 'near fine,' which is a stretch. Makes me wonder what his definition of 'veryfine' is

The seller should change it to "no where near fine".

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

The seller should change it to "no where near fine".

Mulleins
    That is Very FIne Books to. ahahahhaah
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hyraxia Books have released a Stephen King catalogue. Some very rare items (at mostly enormous prices)

They have announced two catalogues, but there only appears to be 2 links both to "A-E" catalogue.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hyraxia Books have released a Stephen King catalogue. Some very rare items (at mostly enormous prices)

They have announced two catalogues, but there only appears to be 2 links both to "A-E" catalogue.
    remaining catalogs will be released in fortnightly intervals from today
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstones just announced a signed Sleeping Beauties limited to 250 copies. It’s available for pre-order for £250; limited to one per customer. It doesn’t mention any UK address only restrictions as some UK S/L’s have in the past. I was just able to order one a few minutes ago, so unless my credit card company decides to flag the purchase for being to an overseas vendor, as they sometimes do, it looks like I’ve got one headed my way.

https://www.waterstones.com/book/sle.../9781473678019

Description:
    A beautiful edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, limited to 250 copies, signed by both the authors, with deluxe binding, slipcase and coloured endpapers available exclusively through Waterstones.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Waterstones just announced a signed Sleeping Beauties limited to 250 copies. It’s available for pre-order for £250; limited to one per customer. It doesn’t mention any UK address only restrictions as some UK S/L’s have in the past. I was just able to order one a few minutes ago, so unless my credit card company decides to flag the purchase for being to an overseas vendor, as they sometimes do, it looks like I’ve got one headed my way.

https://www.waterstones.com/book/sle.../9781473678019

Description:
    A beautiful edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, limited to 250 copies, signed by both the authors, with deluxe binding, slipcase and coloured endpapers available exclusively through Waterstones.
    I just created a new thread for this
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I just created a new thread for this
    You must have been posting as I was typing up my note. I also posted the same info in the Sleeping Beauties collecting thread. Between the 2 of us I think we’ve made it almost impossible for anyone here to miss the news 8)
    Last edited by brionen; 09-21-2017 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Talking about a thread, not bread - random autocorrect.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the guy I told you about that was gonna be selling his collection. Some of those prices are just silly...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

H&S has some eBooks on sale to celebrate King's B-Day: Happy Birthday Stephen King!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

This is the guy I told you about that was gonna be selling his collection. Some of those prices are just silly...
    Yeesh... those prices are WAY out to lunch

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If he dropped the pound sign and replaced it with a dollar sign, it would be more realistic.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If he dropped the pound sign and replaced it with a dollar sign, it would be more realistic.
    I have to agree. It would certainly be closer to the norm. I can't help but think though.... you never know. Just because we woudlnt pay those prices doesn't mean someone won't. Look at Very Fine Books for example. It really blows me away what he gets for some of his stuff. I think that a few he will sit on for awhile though... I mean how do you sell a book that much higher than the publisher is selling for currently (Suntup). I don't get it. Nice presentation though
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice numbered IT poster from the premier that is signed by all the cast including King. I made an offer and picked up one and ther was another one last time I looked.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Really nice numbered IT poster from the premier that is signed by all the cast including King. I made an offer and picked up one and ther was another one last time I looked.
    Don't think those exist. Those posters are well known to be forgeries that are done for every major motion picture, and King did not attend the premiere.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah pic?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I was going to BIN on this Creep Show but looking at it more closely there is a spine crease that breaks the color the length of the cover.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And is somehow magically ended at $23.95...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What is this? A spine that is faded to yellow?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRST-EDITIO...YAAOSwYgNZxY0K
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    What is this? A spine that is faded to yellow?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRST-EDITIO...YAAOSwYgNZxY0K
    Yes

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably had it in a window next to Cycle of the Werewolf and Eyes of the Dragon.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah pic?
    https://www.ebay.ca/i/263218187901

+ Reply to Thread
Page 907 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 1007 ... LastLast