Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That is one of the photos by Jerry N. Uelsmann in the Illustrated 'Salem's Lot.
    Of course it is, that's why Ari posted it.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And it's the front cover of the dust jacket for the UK Salem's Lot Illustrated.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"It's both a floor wax and a dessert topping!"
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now here is something you don't see every day - in fact this is the first time I have ever seen this. Pretty high BIN price I might add!

SK House Hooked Rug
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad price but the seller still has delusions! Read in his auction text and he tells you this set sells for $1000 elsewhere! Where? In his mind?

DT I-III Set

Spoiler:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps if you found it shrinkwrapped DTI 1st/1st, a shrinkwrap DTII 1st, and a shrinkwrapped DTII, all presumably mint, the price would be 1k. Otherwise that claim is preposterous.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For those with interest in King ephemera:
    Twilight Zone Feb 85 King & Straub
    Twilight Zone Feb 86 King special
    Stephen King Saturday Night At Mood'ys Diner Unusual

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mist interactive fiction software

Make sure you have a 5.25" floppy drive

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that in my attic I have one that still works!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DTIV promo chapbook
    Starts at $9.95

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this the first mass paperback edition of the Illustrated Salem's Lot?

Illustrated Salem's Lot

John

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Illustrated Salem's Lot

John

That must be the worst book cover ever.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, that is pretty crazy

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Illustrated Salem's Lot

John

That must be the worst book cover ever.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, it's typical of the current publication of King in the UK. I think their covers for the HC Everything's Eventual and From a Buick 8 are also hideous. H&S used to do such a good job on their covers, but now...

John

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're so right unfortunately, I think the covers we get here are either second rate or just plain boring

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be interesting to see if this sells for more than the $750 publication price. It is @ $500 now with 5 days to go.
    Stephen King The Colorado Kid Signed Tray Case Edition

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know who is this seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-The...QQcmdZViewItem
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My birthday is getting closer (Jan. 27th). If anyone wants to win my adoration:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymo...spagenameZWDVW

This is also pretty cool:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Rose-Red-Manuscr...QQcmdZViewItem
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There are some new bookmarks promoting the 2nd series of The Gunslinger Born.

Does anyone have more than one? If anyone can get me one I'd appreciate it a lot!
    Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Weathervane7 buys King stuff all the time and resells on ebay. Don't know much about him/her though.

Where did you hear about the new Gunslinger BOrn bookmarks.

I got my Gunslinger Born Omnibus hardcover in the mail from Tales of Wonder yesterday. That was my replacement prize for the Lilja's Library contest that I was a winner in earlier this year.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw one of the bookmarks at ebay.com

I asked about the seller since in one of the pictures he has one of the Maximum Overdrive trucks that I'd love to see closer (and get one!)
    THANKS BOB!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fisrt I had seen of those. It's only a dollar, although $3 extra (that's a bit much for a bookmark) for shipping.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Interestingly, the back of the bookmark shows a March 2008 publication date for The Long Road Home, not February. I wonder which it's going to be? (I just got one via the same seller).

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast