Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 996 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Does Camelot watch this place?
    I'm sure they do. They don't post as themselves though.
    Quite honestly, I have gotten the impression that they are not regular followers of tdt.org. Tony and Kim are very busy managing their businesses as well as sons in college. Tony actually has a law practice and Camelot is run out of the same location. Whenever I drop by Kim is always busy with books coming and going out. They are aware of this site and know quite a number of customers are members here. I am sure they would know it can be a resource however have been given indications that they are not regular visitors here

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Camelot, they have a lettered Dolan's on sale for 2995. I know one sold for 2500 on eBay a little while ago, so figure this price isn't in the stratosphere, like a lot of other Camelot prices
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/dolans-cadillac
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, someone bought that IT for 2500 on Camelot? Says it's sold out. Crazy price.

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...pecial-edition
    Looking for:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Wow, someone bought that IT for 2500 on Camelot? Says it's sold out. Crazy price.

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...pecial-edition
    Man, that is full on crazy... King collectibles alive and well...

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have dealt with Camelot Books for years. They are one of the best.
    Reliable, competitive and their quality and attention to detail is second to none. Buyers that have received a package from them must always be pleased to see the way everything is packaged and wrapped.
    Apart from all of this they are just great people to deal with.

Did I find their listing of "It" improper or out of order. No.
    Was I offended at their apparent "take it or leave it" approach. No.

It is their site, their book and my choice if I want to buy it.
    As it happens, it appears to have sold.

Speaks for itself.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    some goodies at camelot:

dolans cadillac (limited and lettered): http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/dolans-cadillac

IT (cd): http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...pecial-edition

green mile (gift and limited): http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/green-miles

shining (PS): http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/shining (inc a limited with remarque)

plus a few more...
    Does Camelot watch this place? This is an interesting paragraph to include for customers... And the, "Don't really care if we sell it"??

"Price $2500.00 - NO LAY-AWAY -Why? Don't really care if we sell it, but but because of the recent activity regarding the sale of this title on the boards we figured it was a good time to do two things, 1) figure out exactly what it might be worth, we have no idea, we generally just go by what they are selling for and what other people are saying. One website says $1500 to $2000, obviously $1750 is apparently way too low, another site has suggested it should be worth closer to $3000.00, we have no idea, but are curious to find out if $2500 is too high or maybe even too cheap...if it sells quick the arguement is it is too cheap, if it does not sell, too high, if it sits for awhile and then sells, maybe "just right;" and 2) maybe someone who doesn't have one but wants one will be able to get one."
    So it sold for $2500 then?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Reliable, competitive and their quality and attention to detail is second to none. Buyers that have received a package from them must always be pleased to see the way everything is packaged and wrapped.

Speaks for itself.
    A big co-sign on all this. This is why they thrive as a business. Their layaway, no money down pre-orders, incredible packing and customer service are second to none.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I don't think anyone is questioning their integrity or how they pack their books. I have dealt with Kim and Tony many times and they are always extremely nice and very professional.
    Did I find the wording they used improper "yes."
    Was I offended "No" If anyone is offended by a bookstores description of a listing they most likely have bigger problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post

Speaks for itself.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    I don't think anyone is questioning their integrity or how they pack their books. I have dealt with Kim and Tony many times and they are always extremely nice and very professional.
    Did I find the wording they used improper "yes."
    Was I offended "No" If anyone is offended by a bookstores description of a listing they most likely have bigger problems.
    + 1 On all of this. I've never purchased from Camelot but I've corresponded with them a little bit, and they've been very generous with their time and knowledge. And I've also heard nothing but good things. But, given this impeccable reputation, I found the "we don't care if it sells" a very odd phrase for a business to say about a product they just took the time to list. Firstly, because, of course they "care" - they spent time listing the book, and they even spent time writing a special little paragraph just for this listing. Of course they care, and they apparently have a very good reputation because they do care. So why phrase it that way? Sounded defensive, to me, perhaps about their price (which, in the end, was not required because it sold in nanoseconds-ish).

Imagine, say, Suntup editions announcing the new Salem's Lot artwork, and adding a small paragraph, "Oh, but I don't actually care if you buy it or not, assholes"...

Anyway, odd, not offensive, and probably time to swerve back onto thread....

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit, this matching IT and IT portfolio sold on eBay for 3900! Craziness going on with IT items.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/162621692029
    Looking for:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

90 minutes left. 37 bids, $395:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit, this matching IT and IT portfolio sold on eBay for 3900! Craziness going on with IT items.
    Lettered IT on auction will hit $5-6K then I am saying it now.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

90 minutes left. 37 bids, $395:
    RF, that Rage looks in amazing shape eh? What is your take on just its value alone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not well versed on UK book pricing.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone snagged a good deal on this at the final price of $420. I would have put the UK Rage at $400 alone.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Someone snagged a good deal on this at the final price of $420. I would have put the UK Rage at $400 alone.
    I was busy... I was high bidder at 410 I think... lost it by 10 bucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has me wondering what I could get with my matching set with remarques from all three artists in the book and the portfolio - 6 remarques in all?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Has me wondering what I could get with my matching set with remarques from all three artists in the book and the portfolio - 6 remarques in all?
    An awful lot.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Some soiling, but a true 1st. $8.99 BIN, $3 shipping:
    Different Seasons, Stephen King - 1st Signet Edition 1983, Paperback

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

AUCTION ENDED....does not mean SOLD at that price,,,,
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY good price. HURRY!

$7.11 BIN, free shipping:

The Dark Tower 4 an Excerpt From Wizard and Glass. A Gi Stephen king

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    AUCTION ENDED....does not mean SOLD at that price,,,,
    Nope, that is the price it was sold at. There was no "make an offer." Check the sold listings. PHEW - a lot of $$$

Country
    Country Flag

I at first was like A LOT.. then I thought.. maybe not. Here collectors seem to like them. On other sites I am on.. not so much. It may not make a difference... or it may. The crazy part? We lost one of the artists. That could drive value for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$90 BIN (Issue price $95), $4 shipping:

Stephen King The Shining Subterranean Press

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I at first was like A LOT.. then I thought.. maybe not. Here collectors seem to like them. On other sites I am on.. not so much. It may not make a difference... or it may. The crazy part? We lost one of the artists. That could drive value for sure.
    And Glen was an icon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 996 ... LastLast