Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 928 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 ... LastLast
Results 22,326 to 22,350 of 23176

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...19.m1438.l2649

Thoughts on this signature? I'm tempted but the end looks a bit off, and wanted to check with the experts...
    Terrible.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Thoughts on this signature? I'm tempted but the end looks a bit off, and wanted to check with the experts...
    Forgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Terrible.
    Thank you kind gents, I was tempted, but with the price I thought I should check with those who know. Thanks again!
    Looking to trade (I'm happy to pay shipping both ways):
    Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too expensive (IMO), but pretty rare to see one of these actually signed/inscribed by King:

Stephen King Inscribed Dolores Claiborne UK Christmas gift edition

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Sleeping Beauties UK numbered proof:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLEEPING-B...AAAOSwHIhZjeWz

Although I don't collect proof, I gotta say that's a beautiful design!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Maine Review
    MM AGOT #158 & #249

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Sleeping Beauties UK numbered proof:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SLEEPING-B...AAAOSwHIhZjeWz

Although I don't collect proof, I gotta say that's a beautiful design!
    I don't either but I'd probably make an exception for this one! The shipping cost is nuts so I have a question in to see if they'd allow it to be shipped to a UK address. If so, I might take a stab at it. Although I doubt my bid would be near enough.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$90 shipping is pretty high, but International rates are insane.

I predict (unless it's pulled) >$600

Quote me to see if I am prescient.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're running for President?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shipping rates from UK to Australia (for the biggest of S/L's) are around 30 maximum (usually around 20). This is listed at 67 for shipping - what a joke.

Citizen of Gilead shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Free for uk delivery...

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

You're running for President?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...19.m1438.l2649
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L, nice starting bid.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

After purchasing my Dark Tower prop yesterday, I looked around the Original Prop section on eBay to see what else was out there. Came across this one, which I promptly bought two of (one for my Cool Shit shelf and one for a Christmas present):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximum-Over...sAAOSwB4NWxpjC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

24 hour auction. Cheap shipping.
    Zero bids, starts at $1:

Stephen King - Cemetery Dance - THE SHINING - new in shrinkwrap - minimum bid $1

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    After purchasing my Dark Tower prop yesterday, I looked around the Original Prop section on eBay to see what else was out there. Came across this one, which I promptly bought two of (one for my Cool Shit shelf and one for a Christmas present):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximum-Over...sAAOSwB4NWxpjC
    I want Shannon as my Secret Santa this year!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

24 hour auction. Cheap shipping.
    Zero bids, starts at $1:

Stephen King - Cemetery Dance - THE SHINING - new in shrinkwrap - minimum bid $1

I should have one of these arriving next week that I planned to sell for issue price if anyone is interested. I was going to place it in the classified thread once it arrived. Saw this and thought I'd offer it now.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

First I've seen of these promo items. VERY cool! $100 BIN seems outrageous, but only time will tell.

Stephen King It Movie Promotional Items Balloon Button

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First I've seen of these promo items. VERY cool! $100 BIN seems outrageous, but only time will tell.

Sold FAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession. I couldn't resist, and made an offer the seller couldn't refuse.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession #2. I was the seller, and I wish I made my kids grab more from the booth at Boston FanExpo yesterday. Alas, I did not. Jerome's right; I couldn't refuse his offer, because the wife is mad at me for trying to get an extra $10 out of someone who made a best offer last night.

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

HERE'S THAT small BUTTON AGAIN!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confession #3. I was figured I would flip it to a member for $75 (Free shipping). I know, I know, 50% upcharge is almost...perhaps is usary, but some member here is going to want it (I don't), so I grabbed it before an unknown ebay buyer would.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I'm feeling guilty now.

I'll sell the $50 purchase to someone (maybe), for $55.

Not counting time and effort, a tidy 10% profit.

Wait...a 10% return on an investment in a 10 day period is gross...

This post will be moved very soon to the
    Buying things specifically to sell for a profit.

thread.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Confession #2. I was the seller, and I wish I made my kids grab more from the booth at Boston FanExpo yesterday. Alas, I did not. Jerome's right; I couldn't refuse his offer, because the wife is mad at me for trying to get an extra $10 out of someone who made a best offer last night.
    Sorry to get off topic for a minute...but I'm irritated. Lol.
    I was at BCC on Saturday(solely to meet Tim Curry. Mission accomplished!)and it was a giant cluster. Where were the IT items? Did they have a booth set up? I missed it in that giant crowded mess. Just curious. Thank you

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Another ebay seller has this same package listed under IT MOVIE SWAG with two more pins (The Losers Club & Where's George? IT ) FOR BIN $9.99 or best offer.
    OFFER HIM $5.00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 928 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 ... LastLast