Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 892 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 ... LastLast
Results 22,276 to 22,300 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Bruce and Kris agree???

Will wonders never cease? .
    I know, right!? I thought I had woken up in an alternate reality. It's good to see though. Ha ha.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler:
    Now if we can only get Kris to understand that "PERFECT" is NOT a word to describe books in the book collecting world.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Spoiler:
    Now if we can only get Kris to understand that "PERFECT" is NOT a word to describe books in the book collecting world.
    lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce and Kris agree???

Will wonders never cease?

p.s. I bought a set at the $18 price point, and while not overly impressed it was just $18 postage paid.
    hE HAS UP FOR SALE AT $16. AGAIN................... & MAKE OFFER Option.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-It-movie-p.../352126273580?
    Last edited by EXPLORER; 08-02-2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: ADDING LINK
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I ordered a set as well and my posters were banged up pretty good. I just mailed them back and the seller is supposed to send me replacements. Why does my stuff always get messed up in the mail? I think the collector gods just don't favor me.

Well at least now you can compare the size of the buttons with tie size of the posters with the pattern on the carpet.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I ordered a set as well and my posters were banged up pretty good. I just mailed them back and the seller is supposed to send me replacements. Why does my stuff always get messed up in the mail? I think the collector gods just don't favor me.
    Guess I should open mine as have been ignoring after arriving but seeing posts of disappointment..

AND TOMMY... You can feel like you are not alone... Mine have 5 creases along the one side, not sure how this happens in a tube.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    MAIL CALL!
    Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

p.s. I bought a set at the $18 price point, and while not overly impressed it was just $18 postage paid.
    I agree. Not terribly impressive, but not worth the hassle of returning it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In case your S/L needs a DJ upgrade. $14.99 BIN, $3 shipping:

Fear Itself Stephen King Underwood Miller 1982 Mint Dust Jacket Only

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$650 BIN, or make offer (free shipping):
    Signed copy of The Talisman Stephen King!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Eyes Of The Dragon Rare French Edition Hardcover ($650 BIN)
    > http://www.ebay.fr/itm/253075994508?ul_noapp=true

This book includes exclusive worldwide illustrations.
    If someone wants one, i'd happily get them one for $500 shipping included
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

4 mystery King books for $30. Seller must be clueless as shipping is $36.
    Stephen king mystery box

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

44 Page Manuscript "Before the Play", Annotations, Signed - $20K BIN

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-4...%257Ciid%253A1
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    44 Page Manuscript "Before the Play", Annotations, Signed - $20K BIN

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-4...%257Ciid%253A1
    It's been listed for months.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Mr. Mercedes Press Kit

Wasn't a member looking for one of these not too long ago? 1 bid, $99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mr-Mercedes-...19.m1438.l2649

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Might have been herbertwest.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lilja.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't collect props, but no matter what you though of the movie, this would be pretty bad ass to display with your collection:
    THE DARK TOWER screen used gun
    If you check sellers other items, they have lots of other pieces
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Might have been herbertwest.
    Yep, I had notice it this morning and have put a bid on it. Cant really go too high though :-(
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to chuckle. I very recently sold my IT art portfolio on eBay with a starting bid of $99. It went for $455. Buyer immediately turned around and listed it for $1050. Yeah ok. Am I the only one that thinks that's just a tad excessive for these? What burns me most is that he didn't even bother to leave me feedback

+ Reply to Thread
Page 892 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 890 891 892 893 894 902 942 992 ... LastLast