Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 22,176 to 22,200 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn! Would have have gone for both of those if I'd seen this earlier...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have bought the Betts one. David either has dozens of them around, or none.
    Hope someone here snagged them.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would think it should be sent back to the publisher...

ERROR UK PS PUBL STEPHEN KING 30th ANNIVERSARY ED. CHRISTINE W/SLIPCASE RARE

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe this to be a forgery...so yes...too good to be true.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yuck, yeah forgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yuck, yeah forgery

Per my conversation a few minutes ago with the seller of this "signed" Hearts copy...

We've all seen this kind of forgery before, but just in case anyone enjoys reading another example of how these sellers attempt to act as if they themselves have been conned, here's my conversation with this guy:

Me: "The signature in your book looks nothing like the montage you also shared. I can with confidence you're selling a forged copy. Might be best to take down the listing. Just some friendly advice."

Seller: "I have been collecting King for over 35 years. I have many of his signed limited editions including the very expensive Firestarter and Christine. I have books personally signed by him in front of me in Florida with signatures like this one. The seller who sold me this is an advent King collector. That signature has all the trademarks of a King sig. The G in King varies and does match as well as the look in the S. so really where do you get off on calling signature a forgery. Just dont buy it BUT THIS NOT A FORGERY."

Me: "I don't doubt your lengthy collecting history or any of the other claims you just made, but the fact of the matter is that your book is fake. You literally gave us a side-by-side comparison of legitimate King signatures and yours and they look nothing alike. There are dozens of forgeries just like yours on ebay. They stick out like a sore thumb because they look so unlike an authentic King signature."

Seller: "I printed the signatures and pulled signed limited editions and ones he signed in front me - there are similarities - enough of them I thought at the time I brought this - and from the person I brought this one to think it legit. However, that long line downward on the 'S' - I don't see that anywhere and loop is a little flat. So, I will remove and make the person who sold it to me prove it - or else I am getting my back. Luckily for me this is the only trade hardcover I have that I purchased elsewhere. I have signed Heart proof and the sigs are somewhat different. I hate crap like this. LOL I think there is enough doubt to remove it. Thanks - I know you are not trying to be difficult and if this is a forgery I want my $$$ back. I would rather throw it in the trash than have someone get a forgery. I think every book in my signed collect is either limited edition or I stood in front of the author. Except this one - I wanted a matching copy to my proof."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

How many dreamcatcher ledgers are there? This seller has probably sold six or seven alone.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    How many dreamcatcher ledgers are there? This seller has probably sold six or seven alone.

Unknown. For the longest of time they didn't pop up very often on ebay. I suggest offering $30, then see if there is a counter-offer. $30 IMHO, is a good price for a buyer.
    FWIW, I don't own one, and it's never appealed to me, but it's not important what I like, it's important what YOU like.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Unknown. For the longest of time they didn't pop up very often on ebay. I suggest offering $30, then see if there is a counter-offer. $30 IMHO, is a good price for a buyer.
    FWIW, I don't own one, and it's never appealed to me, but it's not important what I like, it's important what YOU like.
    If another one pops up, tell the seller to send it in very sturdy packaging. I made a best offer on one and it was shipped in a padded envelope with little backing that has left it bent. I've contacted the seller to see what they say about it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even better, make an offer away from eBay to the seller here, Mr RT...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Even better, make an offer away from eBay to the seller here, Mr RT...
    I am the proud owner of these editions as well (letter Q) and can only give the highest praise: these two books belong to my all-time favorite King limiteds/lettereds ever!
    Can't wait for the upcoming lettered 'Salem's Lot - coming to 26 bookshelves very soon.

sk

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

If another one pops up, tell the seller to send it in very sturdy packaging. I made a best offer on one and it was shipped in a padded envelope with little backing that has left it bent. I've contacted the seller to see what they say about it.
    The seller is sending me a replacement (the last one I am told).

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any UK peeps want to help an American out??

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I would be interested in something like this as well. I would think that a UK member would package the book a little better for the long trip across the pond.

Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And this Dutchie as well???

sk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh where art thou, Simon
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    And this Dutchie as well???

sk
    I'm happy to pick up copies for anyone who may want them. I'll be ordering mine today
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 888 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 886 887 888 889 890 898 938 988 ... LastLast