Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 894 934 984 ... LastLast
Results 22,076 to 22,100 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Thanks. I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    OneFathom.....

Colin is legit. Highly recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    OneFathom.....

Colin is legit. Highly recommend.
    Good guy too!
    I 2nd both comments!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has a bunch of King flyers, etc. Most with a make offer option:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...+king&_sacat=0

Two bids, $15.50:
    RARE HORROR PROZINE SCHIFF WHISPERS #'s 13/14, 15/16 & 17/18 STEPHEN KING ISSUE

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Dave Mckean has produced a very limited (20 copies) folio of signed/numbered prints from the recent PS Publishing Night Shift. £350.

details at his webstore:

http://www.davemckean.com/product/da...1-night-shift/

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Dave Mckean has produced a very limited (20 copies) folio of signed/numbered prints from the recent PS Publishing Night Shift. £350.

details at his webstore:

damn that's expensive but I guess there are only 20...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah way too much for what it is.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post

details at his webstore:

damn that's expensive but I guess there are only 20...
    Just under £40 per print, which for a large, quality, signed and numbered print from Dave mckean is pretty good value.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Yeah way too much for what it is.
    I agree. That is to much.... the book the art is from is a fraction of that...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ridiculous. They can ask such prices, because they know there are always collector's who are gonna buy it. Smart.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Ridiculous. They can ask such prices, because they know there are always collector's who are gonna buy it. Smart.

Correct. It's only too much if they don't sell.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Opinions on the sig:

Different Seasons (1982) by Stephen King - 1st Edition 1st Printing - Signed

Render an opinion before opening the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Too large, with weird ink color, and strange curly cue at the end, but somehow I think it's legit

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think good (weird curly-que notwithstanding)

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It went fast!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    It went fast!
    Damn, I should have just bought it.
    Oh well. Hopefully a member snagged it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Opinions on the sig:

Different Seasons (1982) by Stephen King - 1st Edition 1st Printing - Signed

Render an opinion before opening the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Too large, with weird ink color, and strange curly cue at the end, but somehow I think it's legit
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I think good (weird curly-que notwithstanding)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    It went fast!
    Damn, I should have just bought it.
    Oh well. Hopefully a member snagged it.
    I believe this to be good...and had I seen it prior to it being sold, I would have definitely considered making the purchase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I like it too. That curly cue looks like King just did his usual "underline" stroke in a different place.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    10 left
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess if you only have 2 of the 3:
    ephen King Traycase for 2 part signed limited of THE PLANT

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim Doyle

http://www.mrdoyle.com/archives/576

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 882 883 884 885 886 894 934 984 ... LastLast