Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 979 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,975 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    The auction for Gwendy's Button Box with the coin and the alt cover is doing well on ebay. $81.00 with 5 days to go, I wonder if the price for this in the future will keep going up or down.
    One sold last week with the coin for $91. One ends tomorrow without the coin, that's at $81. The one you are talking about is at $81.
    I asked about the missing coin. The person doing the auction said he'd get back to me to find out about the coin.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The auction for Gwendy's Button Box with the coin and the alt cover is doing well on ebay. $81.00 with 5 days to go, I wonder if the price for this in the future will keep going up or down.
    One sold last week with the coin for $91. One ends tomorrow without the coin, that's at $81. The one you are talking about is at $81.
    I asked about the missing coin. The person doing the auction said he'd get back to me to find out about the coin.
    GBB has a 60,000 first printing of hardcovers. It's really just collectors like us who care about variant dustjackets.
    So I'd say that the variant, with a 1500 limitation, will probably sell for around $100 for a while and then settle at $75 or so. The coin should add a little value.

I could be wrong. It's possible that a lot of people who bought the box don't really care about King. They might all notice the high price and flood the market with these. That would drop prices, at least for a while. I still think the price would recover to around the $75 mark though.

I'd like to see what a complete Nocturnal King Box would bring.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I hope that someone here got this one. Really jealous that I did not see it early enough. PS Thinner that I had not heard of.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2047675.l2557
    WOW!!! Nice price!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gift Edition of Talisman (Grant) not bad BIN price.

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-T...3D152571489459
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Your link does not work.....use this one:

Talisman GE
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

GBB has a 60,000 first printing of hardcovers. It's really just collectors like us who care about variant dustjackets.
    So I'd say that the variant, with a 1500 limitation, will probably sell for around $100 for a while and then settle at $75 or so. The coin should add a little value.

I could be wrong. It's possible that a lot of people who bought the box don't really care about King. They might all notice the high price and flood the market with these. That would drop prices, at least for a while. I still think the price would recover to around the $75 mark though.

I'd like to see what a complete Nocturnal King Box would bring.
    One of the auctions just ended at $134.00 wonder if we'll start to see more auctions now.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the links still have trouble posting them

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Your link does not work.....use this one:

Talisman GE
    Thanks for the fix!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revival-Stephen-King-HB-2014-SLIPCASED-NUMBERED-LIMITED-EDITION-FACSIMILE-SIGNED

NB : NB The plectrum is missing from the front of the slipcase.
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-Step...D/112443154500
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Revival-Stephen-King-HB-2014-SLIPCASED-NUMBERED-LIMITED-EDITION-FACSIMILE-SIGNED

NB : NB The plectrum is missing from the front of the slipcase.
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-Step...D/112443154500
    I have one of those without the plectrum. I'll sell it for the same price.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Once again pictures of a computer screen... Also note the damage to the bottom of the spine of the DJ. You can see wrinkling and what looks to be chipping/fraying

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot Books sent out a SK centered newsletter today.

Featured Author
    Stephen King
    We have just secured a small but substantial lot of Donald Grant Stephen King Limiteds many are "Publisher's Copies"
    Follow the title OR picture link of each book for more information and pricing.

Talisman
    We received three copies, all were housed in plastic so the cloth on the slipcases is perfect with no rubbing to the Canty art on the slipcase. That being said, because of poor packing, two were somewhat damaged during shipping, as described in more detail on the Talisman Page linked to this listing. In addition, the art on volume 2 shows some rubbing which is common with these, also pictured.

Christine

Desperation

Dark Tower Series

Drawing of the Three

Wastelands

Wolves of Calla

Song of Susanna

The Wind Through the Keyhole

We also obtained a small number of publisher copies of
    Prime Evil
    with damaged traycases

$150.00 each!
    An anthology signed by Stephen King

Stephen King
    Signed Transgressions

$375.00
    FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER

Stephen King
    Insomnia Portfolio

Glimmer Graphics
    Limited to 400 signed and numbered sets signed by Phil Hale and Stephen King on the following piece of art:

There are some of these showing up on e-bay, some are just the signature print, without the portfolio and unnumbered, others have the portfolio and are still not numbered, don't know what is going on, but these sets have been in our possession since published and were obtained directly from Glimmer Graphics. The condition of the prints and portfolio itself are incredible as you can see from the actual picture of the portfolio above.

$500.00

Portfolios are shipped flat and customer is charged actual shipping costs.

Links:
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/the-talisman1
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/christine
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/desperation
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...g-of-the-three
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...the-wastelands
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...s-of-the-calla
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...ng-of-susannah
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...gh-the-keyhole
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...ters-of-horror
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/transgressions
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/insomnia
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Once again pictures of a computer screen... Also note the damage to the bottom of the spine of the DJ. You can see wrinkling and what looks to be chipping/fraying

"THIS BOOK HAS NEVER BEEN FULLY OPENED! Original owner - I bought it when it came out, and read it by cracking it open only wide enough to read the print! Afterwards I put it in a baggie, and that's where it has lived for 35 years. There is wear on the jacket's spine ends, see photographs."

Shame they then put the book in direct sunlight for those 35 years... extreme fading on that spine.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Camelot Books sent out a SK centered newsletter today.

Featured Author
    Stephen King
    We have just secured a small but substantial lot of Donald Grant Stephen King Limiteds many are "Publisher's Copies"
    Follow the title OR picture link of each book for more information and pricing.

Talisman
    We received three copies, all were housed in plastic so the cloth on the slipcases is perfect with no rubbing to the Canty art on the slipcase. That being said, because of poor packing, two were somewhat damaged during shipping, as described in more detail on the Talisman Page linked to this listing. In addition, the art on volume 2 shows some rubbing which is common with these, also pictured.

Christine

Desperation

Dark Tower Series

Drawing of the Three

Wastelands

Wolves of Calla

Song of Susanna

The Wind Through the Keyhole

We also obtained a small number of publisher copies of
    Prime Evil
    with damaged traycases

$150.00 each!
    An anthology signed by Stephen King

Stephen King
    Signed Transgressions

$375.00

Stephen King
    Insomnia Portfolio

Glimmer Graphics
    Limited to 400 signed and numbered sets signed by Phil Hale and Stephen King on the following piece of art:

There are some of these showing up on e-bay, some are just the signature print, without the portfolio and unnumbered, others have the portfolio and are still not numbered, don't know what is going on, but these sets have been in our possession since published and were obtained directly from Glimmer Graphics. The condition of the prints and portfolio itself are incredible as you can see from the actual picture of the portfolio above.

$500.00

Portfolios are shipped flat and customer is charged actual shipping costs.
    I hate that they release books with no number OR PC written on the line. A dishonest person could buy that... write a letter or even AC in there and be off to the races with a payday from an honest collector. Christine for example has nothing on the line. No difference to that and the lettered....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I hate that they release books with no number OR PC written on the line. A dishonest person could buy that... write a letter or even AC in there and be off to the races with a payday from an honest collector. Christine for example has nothing on the line. No difference to that and the lettered....
    I agree. They should be designated as out of series in some way.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I agree. They should be designated as out of series in some way.
    Big time... would not take much of a shady cat to just write AC in there... and done. Book's value goes up X5.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

That last picture with the pasty white hand seems like it has black cloth like a second edition. The picture is so blurry it's hard to tell at first but the more I look at it I think it's a second edition in that photo.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    That last picture with the pasty white hand seems like it has black cloth like a second edition. The picture is so blurry it's hard to tell at first but the more I look at it I think it's a second edition in that photo.
    Those photos are hilarious - like dawn of the internet Netscape period shots.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Have reached out on this. IF THIS SELLS for the asking... a new VERY HIGH benchmark for Whelan's DT work will be reached. This is NOT a prelim either and is rather a character study. I think they are asking far too much... I tried to buy the piece about a month ago before it hit the market... but they will not budge off the $10K. I will be watching this... I have 13 pieces so it will really set the tone for future value of his work. I cannot recall the last time Ebay had a DT related piece up for sale. I quite like it too. Just my thoughts on the matter...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Not a prelim meaning he never actually painted the scene after this?

Country
    Country Flag

Not a prelim meaning he never actually painted the scene after this?
    That is correct. The title of the piece is The Original Roland. It was done in the 80's... I know that. Audrey said to another member they could not even remember the artwork... I wish I had more info.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 979 ... LastLast