Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 926 976 ... LastLast
Results 21,876 to 21,900 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    thanks for the prompt reply!
    No problem. Let us know you fare, David at Betts will sort you out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    David is selling a Lettered and S/L Sleeping Beauties for a consignee (with CDs blessing). It'll be interesting to see if they go for the prices he is asking.
    Wait until the Tax Bills come in and you will get them for way below issue price as they need quick cash. That's how I buy all my SK signed books nowadays.
    (Hospital, legal and college bills work just as well)
    I am still trying to figure out how you buy books on $1800 a year....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That was the last financial year's income (2016-2017). I've been working since I was 12 years-old and earned a lot of money previously.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the last financial year's income (2016-2017). I've been working since I was 12 years-old and earned a lot of money previously.
    #mikedrop
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What, do you keep it under your mattress? Capital gains, investment returns, or proceeds from selling books are all income.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I must've wondered into the wrong thread. I swear this one was Intriguing SK/SK related/DT Auctions. Seems Alan's financial state of being has become more so.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just post a copy of your bank statement and let's be done with it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just post a copy of your bank statement and let's be done with it.
    -one pot and -one window to throw it out off.

Spoiler:
    Or did you mean Alan's

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Best King item I've seen on ebay for ages...

STEPHEN KING Rare Copy of Manuscript + Unpublished Work On "My Pretty Pony"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...EAAOSw42JZJ5uJ

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4-5k for a copy ? naaa .... assuming the seller has access to the original s/he could create unlimited versions... and even the copy can be replicated easy
    Not sure if a copy can be qualified as a hot item, but as usual everybody defines his own boundaries ;D

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

4-5k for a copy ? naaa .... assuming the seller has access to the original s/he could create unlimited versions... and even the copy can be replicated easy
    Not sure if a copy can be qualified as a hot item, but as usual everybody defines his own boundaries ;D
    I mean they said they wouldn't make any more and we know that all eBay sellers are truthful.
    "In addition to the copy of the letter and the manuscript offered here, both I and the former publishing executive to whom Alan Williams handed over this package to copy and keep would be willing and happy to sign and notarize a letter stating that we will not release any additional copies of this material in the future."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I mean they said they wouldn't make any more and we know that all eBay sellers are truthful.
    "In addition to the copy of the letter and the manuscript offered here, both I and the former publishing executive to whom Alan Williams handed over this package to copy and keep would be willing and happy to sign and notarize a letter stating that we will not release any additional copies of this material in the future."
    haha I would not buy this. MEH...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

haha I would not buy this. MEH...

I am for sure not that well educated in the "strange personal belongings and correspondence from Sai King" business, but I would say that 4.5k would be a starting price for the original.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If the seller was able to provide enough verifiable provenance that this is the original submission manuscript - even as a copy - then it would still have value.
    Manuscript material comes up so infrequently that I wouldn't even begin to estimate what it is worth. Is it worth 4-5K? I guess we will find out soon enough if someone thinks so.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If the whereabouts of the "original" is not known and there is no expectation it will ever show up, AND this is the only copy, then for all intents and purposes it might as well be an original.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"Here's Johnny..."

Lot 1358: The Shining Jack Nicholson "Jack Torrance" stunt axe prop.

http://www.invaluable.com/auction-lo...ive&utm_term=2
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont collect movie props, but if i did that would be a pretty damn cool one to have!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I dont collect movie props, but if i did that would be a pretty damn cool one to have!
    If you took a couple zeros off I'd be all over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The same auction is also selling Andy Dufresne's and Red's prison outfits...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably for completists :

FINDERS KEEPERS by Stephen King released in France by Harraps (from the Larousse Group) in their bilingual collection, in english with annotated words in order to help french reading into english

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's for sale by a member here.

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Default Stephen King Dark Tower - Original Art

Stephen King Dark Tower - Original Art

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201943884076?
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have twenty grand burning a hole in their pocket?
    BEFORE THE PLAY

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 926 976 ... LastLast