Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 971 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I think that the signature is of James H. Woods, the EBAY seller, not James Woods the actor.

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    I think that the signature is of James H. Woods, the EBAY seller, not James Woods the actor.
    hmmmmm....but then again I could be wrong, as I just Googled the actor, and his name is James Howard Woods. Interesting to find out.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No certain on the signature, but the DJ is sharp and the book looks good (although no gutter code confirmation):
    THE STAND by Stephen King - HC/DJ - First printing & SIGNED - Immaculate jacket
    Wow! $1,250

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L on eBay at the moment (shipping from uk)

Listed at £275 obo (approx $350)
    I Will accept offers from DT members at £220 (approx $280). Just mention DT when you make an offer

Please note, after a previous issue (not related to dt) I prefer not to take payment via PayPal gift.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-King...730?nav=SEARCH

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

6th printing

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    6th printing
    Thanks for that. Was thinking about scooping it up.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    It will end up over $600 I am betting... Surprised there is no bids yet...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    it seems to have some issues... but still a good price
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm fairly certain that is the same copy I had bought recently and returned. It was in much worse condition than depicted. I need to double check, because it's definitely a different seller.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm fairly certain that is the same copy I had bought recently and returned. It was in much worse condition than depicted. I need to double check, because it's definitely a different seller.
    i think it would be helpful if you could verify it... maybe by its number?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I looked up the limitation number of the EoD I returned. They are different. The rub marks were very similar, location and size so it through me off a bit.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lettered sleeping beauties already being listed. 3,500 opening bid and 5,000 buy it now.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller states "This is in Pre-order with Cemetery Dance Publishing and I will inform them of transfer of ownership once the winner has paid in full." Would CD really facilitate flipping a book like this?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Seller states "This is in Pre-order with Cemetery Dance Publishing and I will inform them of transfer of ownership once the winner has paid in full." Would CD really facilitate flipping a book like this?
    Great question

Country
    Country Flag

Do many CD lettered King books sell second market? It seems like because of the high initial price points they don't do so well marked up? I tend to see a lot floating around on eBay and Abes, etc.

WTB:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Lettered sleeping beauties already being listed. 3,500 opening bid and 5,000 buy it now.
    I seen that.. if I were CD... I would give their money back to that person... and sell to someone who actually loves the idea of owning it... not making $$$
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

regardless, I think this is against eBay policy of pre-selling items.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I seen that.. if I were CD... I would give their money back to that person... and sell to someone who actually loves the idea of owning it... not making $$$
    I just think it's a shame that it's not going to a collector, unless it's at the inflated price, but I suppose that's life...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    They don't care - all the listings I've ever reported are never taken down

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    They don't care - all the listings I've ever reported are never taken down
    Same here!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I just think it's a shame that it's not going to a collector, unless it's at the inflated price, but I suppose that's life...
    It is going to a collector.....the person who buys it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    It is going to a collector.....the person who buys it.
    But not at cover price... which is the point unfortunately
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Show me any Stephen King S/L book that sells for cover price (or less) after they are "SOLD OUT". Especially in "THIS DAY & AGE"
    Spoiler:
    Would anyone like to sell me a 1st edition SIGNED Mr. Mercedes for $30.00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 971 ... LastLast