Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 920 970 ... LastLast
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No certain on the signature, but the DJ is sharp and the book looks good (although no gutter code confirmation):
    THE STAND by Stephen King - HC/DJ - First printing & SIGNED - Immaculate jacket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No certain on the signature, but the DJ is sharp and the book looks good (although no gutter code confirmation):
    THE STAND by Stephen King - HC/DJ - First printing & SIGNED - Immaculate jacket
    Seems like the pictures is in their description - as you scroll completely down it shows a pic of the gutter code - its just not in one of the pics in the main section - that you can click on. Maybe they added that one later
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the book will go well over $600.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot had some SK stuff in their newsletter today.

Dolan’s Cadillac (Lettered) - $3,500
    Letters From Hell (Numbered) - $500
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

eBay Flash Sale
    Save $15 on $75+ through 6 pm PT

Use code PSHOPSAVE15.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a ton for posting this!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man wish I had seen that this morning...,

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does that work on any buy it now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VJ Books (vjbooks.com) has a 40% Off Sale for 72 Hours....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$170.10 BIN, or best offer (offer $125):
    Easton Press Dead Zone by Stephen King Sci Fi Series

I hate it when the DJ is taped to the book:
    STEPHEN KING IT HARDCOVER 1ST EDITION 1986 1st edition it with dust jacket

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Original letter from Stephen King to Bill Thompson (Doubleday publisher). The seller of this item says it was given directly to them by someone who worked for Thompson, but provided no further details. I must say, the writing looks right to me. It's impossible to tell from the photos whether it's the original paper or facsimile. What are others' thoughts?

STEPHEN KING original HANDWRITTEN and SIGNED Letter ONE-of-a-KIND

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love how he published the moron's request to sell it for $250.

If this is legit (and doesn't get pulled), it will go for well over $2,500.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think the moron was rwsellers.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

M9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

I think the moron was rwsellers.
    I have read the letter more than once it is not signed by Stephen King only by Steve original manuscript and short stories have sold for less than 2500. If you remember someone traded a short story hand written for a signed/limited doctor sleep PC copy. The value of the letter is in the eye of the beholder I would not pay more than $250 for that particular letter with the corny joke. Had the buyer gotten the letter for $250 I don't think we would be calling him names but I do think a few people would be mad at him for trying to go around the auction

My first reaction when you posted was to figure out who you were calling a moron on this site.

That being said whoever wins it I hope they hook a brother up I like it just not at the current auction rate not enough pictures not enough documentation for my taste

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it would be a good candidate for a rebound book?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRIE-Steph...0AAOSwMVdYGmtt

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    While I agree with Alec and David about the rise in popularity and value of Lettereds, there is one area I have never understood and I'll just throw it out for discussion.
    I've been collecting for 30 years and so I know little, but I don't understand why a lettered edition that is identical to numbered, except for the letter, has any additional value?
    Obviously, Firestarter, Regulators, Skeleton Crew, even some of the later Lettereds from CD have creative differences, extras, art, DJ's, traycases something to denote additional value.
    Why would a lettered Cujo, Christine or the rare Danse Macabre carry any major increase? They are the exact same book with a letter, not a number. I can't justify it in my head and I
    have just about everything ever printed by King!
    Sentinel,

While I may not be 100% certain, I am pretty sure that none of the lettered like Cujo, Christine, Danse Macabre, etc. were available to the public. Lettered copies was the way for King to give "limited" copies to friends, family and "special people" within the industry. Yes, they are all the same as the numbered copies but the lettered books were more personal to King. Hence, most collectors will pay a premium for that as well as the limitation of having only 26 letters.

Sorry I wasn't able to chime in 7 weeks ago!

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Well, it is a 5th printing. So much more valuable than a 1st.
    Offer a buck per printing
    That much?

I was thinking of possibly offering a dime per printing....
    There was no way my bid for the red EOTD was ever going to be enough...I spent most of my money on this "Holy Grail" and the facsimile lettered "a" they through in at half price. Oops...

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

My first reaction when you posted was to figure out who you were calling a moron on this site.

That being said whoever wins it I hope they hook a brother up I like it just not at the current auction rate not enough pictures not enough documentation for my taste

I have no idea who the moron is, or if they are a member of the site. It was meant to be a bit humorous. IMO, the moronic part of attempting a side deal was the offer of $250, not the act of trying a side deal.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

The script looks good But James Woods had "NOTHING" to do with the film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 920 970 ... LastLast