2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 865 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865
Results 21,601 to 21,621 of 21621

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold Roseannebarr is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Just a follow up to that Lettered Regulators that caused SUCH A STIR among the collecting community here.

As you know, I placed a snipe bid for a customer and "won" the book. Book arrived yesterday and with the exception of the oxidized bullet tips (everyone saw that anyway), book was totally undamaged...no water damage, no staining, just simply lovely. Traycase had a minor bit of rubbing to it but I've handled maybe 10 of these copies in 25 years and all had small abrasions to the traycase. Simply was a lovely copy and buyer got an excellent deal. I shipped book to buyer yesterday afternoon.
    I think we all know who got it

Gunslinger Apprentice amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Just a follow up to that Lettered Regulators that caused SUCH A STIR among the collecting community here.

As you know, I placed a snipe bid for a customer and "won" the book. Book arrived yesterday and with the exception of the oxidized bullet tips (everyone saw that anyway), book was totally undamaged...no water damage, no staining, just simply lovely. Traycase had a minor bit of rubbing to it but I've handled maybe 10 of these copies in 25 years and all had small abrasions to the traycase. Simply was a lovely copy and buyer got an excellent deal. I shipped book to buyer yesterday afternoon.
    Guess I'm too new around here, because I don't.
    Wanted:

The Stand Lettered Edition
    Firestarter Signed Limited (any date)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Hmmm wonder who got that....
    Well, I know you wanted it and did not get it....say sorry!
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good price from a reputable seller. $169 BIN:

Signed Stephen King Joyland 1st First Edition Autographed with Slipcase

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy is a splendid one to behold ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks Jerome and THANKS Tippy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Cold
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Thanks Jerome and THANKS Tippy!
    Thank you both!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    S/L The Little Sisters of Eluria $600
    The Shining SP Gift Edition $109

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest is a name known to all herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I do not
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tons of signed stuff put up for auction.
    Pricey but legit.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...igned&_sacat=0

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Tons of signed stuff put up for auction.
    Pricey but legit.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...igned&_sacat=0
    He always want too much. Some of the books look like King's corgi signed for him.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seek opinions on signature, but $189 is a wild price:
    Stephen King Signed Rose Madder First Edition 1995

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom will become famous soon enough OneFathom will become famous soon enough OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No good, RF. Strongly suspect that is a forged signature.
    Check Out My Ebay Items!

Looking for Dark Tower S/Ls? (Google Doc)

LOOKING TO BUY: DT S/L's (Publisher's Copy) IV - VII, LSOE & TWTTK

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate the "G", but damn if it isn't a pretty "signature".

Servant of Gan Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't go as far as claiming a forgery but... I wouldn't buy it.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

That seller also has a signed Cell and Insomnia that I call into question.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWFUL

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Cold
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AWFUL
    I am not going to say awful, but I would not buy it....it does not "feel" right.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    S/L The Little Sisters of Eluria $600
    The Shining SP Gift Edition $109

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to Very good condition. $200 BIN is a value (IMO):
    The Long Walk by Richard Bachman, Stephen King (First Edition, First Printing)

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

"King related" I'd say this qualifies. $38.99 plus shipping.

TABITHA KING "SMALL WORLD" HAND SIGNED & NUMBERED LTD ED. CD
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 865 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 863 864 865