Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 861 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 21,501 to 21,525 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$650 BIN (decent price), or make offer...try $575:
    Blockade Billy by Stephen King SIgned MINT Blue Traycase Numbered #295/350

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulators YY seller knows that this has been discussed here....someone tipped him off....he emailed me about it. I've asked for complete pictures all sides of book and case.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I haven't even started in on the back... what's that black stuff around the bullets? If this is normal, someone chime in.

Back cover #MM

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Regulators YY seller knows that this has been discussed here....someone tipped him off....he emailed me about it. I've asked for complete pictures all sides of book and case.
    That's good. Maybe he'll be straight with you.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I like that red cover. Neat!

I remember sorta kinda when this book came out. Great stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Stanim...4AAOSwNRdX8U6i

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I like that red cover. Neat!

I remember sorta kinda when this book came out. Great stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Stanim...4AAOSwNRdX8U6i

LOVE THIS~
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I know where there are a few of these for about 12 bucks each, I called to talk to you a few weeks ago but you never called back.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Lettered Regulators starting at 3600. From Japan. I hope the seller lets the auction go to completion. It should be interesting. Any guesses as to what price it will end at?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/252787764515
    A new market value will be set in about 8 hours. For those in the US, its gonna' be a late night. Don't forget to set the alarm to snipe!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I know where there are a few of these for about 12 bucks each, I called to talk to you a few weeks ago but you never called back.
    Sorry. I had no idea what the call regarded, and forgot to get back to you. Sometimes life gets in the way. I appreciate the thought.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Lettered Regulators starting at 3600. From Japan. I hope the seller lets the auction go to completion. It should be interesting. Any guesses as to what price it will end at?
    A new market value will be set in about 8 hours. For those in the US, its gonna' be a late night. Don't forget to set the alarm to snipe!
    I think there were some ???? about the quality of the item being auctioned. I hope whoever the buyer is that book is of the quality the buyer expected.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is it could come close to $7500. I have a customer who bought 3 copies all at $4000-$4200 and is anxious to see what the new "standard" price level is. He told me today he won't sell any of his copies for less than the eBay price tonite.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is it could come close to $7500. I have a customer who bought 3 copies all at $4000-$4200 and is anxious to see what the new "standard" price level is. He told me today he won't sell any of his copies for less than the eBay price tonite.
    Did the seller send you those pictures David?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He did not.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    He probably sent him hundreds of pictures, but none that show the area in question
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

final verdict lettered Regulators for 6900. For the sake of the buyer, I hope the area that the seller seemed bent on not photographing appropriately is just as beautiful as the rest of the book.
    Looking for:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! My Lettered Regulators is now worth $7000.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I'll give you 6 for it
    Looking for:

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry, a little rusty. I got in a really bad motorcycle accident last year and have been out of work. Just starting back now. These are all my ebay listings but there is King listings in there. I will try to separate them soon. I will Have to sell a good portion of my collection. any questions please ask. members have priority on these items.
    Thanks,
    Sgc1999

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...tPage=LCActive

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    nope...price went back over my offer price so i think he just put me off.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Agreed....maybe my Betts Books check is worth even a bit more? To me yes, others maybe not, but I think $7000 is about the new standard here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 861 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 859 860 861 862 863 871 911 961 ... LastLast