Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,475 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some of that is organic. Being a hand made product as well as a natural one. Its the top that worries me. Looks like water damage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting #63 is shown as "complete I-VII, private collector...per Karen at Grant Books- 2/2009
    Here is TWTTK #63...
    sgc191999 seller
    Stephen King, The Dark Tower, The wind through the keyhole, signed limited #63
    Hi,
    I am sgc and i have #63 in my possession. In case there was any confusion.
    Thanks

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Interesting #63 is shown as "complete I-VII, private collector...per Karen at Grant Books- 2/2009
    Here is TWTTK #63...
    sgc191999 seller
    Stephen King, The Dark Tower, The wind through the keyhole, signed limited #63
    Hi,
    I am sgc and i have #63 in my possession. In case there was any confusion.
    Thanks
    Hi Simon - hope all going well - good looking book
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Small stamp on bottom that may be sandable. $14 BIN:
    Stephen King 1st print PB Aug 1983 Signet paperback AE2434 508pgs novel vintage

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    The Wind ThroughThe Keyhole Gift edition
    $25 start bid; $65 BIN - Expensive shipping via UPS, though

Seller has low feedback score, but a few interesting items at low starting prices
    I believe he is a member of the SK Collector's FB group. He was liquidating his collection and what didn't sell there he was putting on Ebay.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Some of that is organic. Being a hand made product as well as a natural one. Its the top that worries me. Looks like water damage...

Not that I can afford the current price right now but I had also requested a photo of that area (twice) and he never replied to me. Very suspicious, especially since he avoided posting any new images of that area. And whats on the bullet tips and the black areas around the bullets on the back? And another person retracted a bid.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Not that I can afford the current price right now but I had also requested a photo of that area (twice) and he never replied to me. Very suspicious, especially since he avoided posting any new images of that area. And whats on the bullet tips and the black areas around the bullets on the back? And another person retracted a bid.
    I have spoken with him a bit over the last two days and he keeps sending photos of every bit of the book to me but the spot I wanna see. My last message was: do you want another bidder to drop out man? Send me the proper photo or I'm done.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have spoken with him a bit over the last two days and he keeps sending photos of every bit of the book to me but the spot I wanna see. My last message was: do you want another bidder to drop out man? Send me the proper photo or I'm done.

I am 99.9% sure there is a huge problem with that area!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There is definitely something wrong there.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Yes there is. And the pics he has sent me privately he seems to leave THAT spot out of. One more chance then I pull my bid.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It shouldn't be this hard to get a seller to send a picture, especially with this valuable a book. You can't help but think he's hiding something.

Country
    Country Flag

So I'm leaning towards some type of moisture damage. I was looking into those white fuzzy tipped bullets which looks to be zinc oxide (zinc rust) which is caused by water contact or high humidity or condensation.

Maybe there was some sort of mold/mildew growing and he tried to wipe/clean it off the book.

There is also evidence of slight foxing to the text block which can also form from moisture problems.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

I don't have a horse in the Regulators limited race but based upon the lack of cooperation by the seller it is very likely that the book has issues in the areas interested parties are concerned with. Buyer beware comes to mind in this instance.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1046417]Zero bids, $1.23:
    [B] Beryl Evans (aka Stephen King) CHARLIE THE CHOO CHOO Signed Ltd Ed #214/1000

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Divemaster did you add this one to your collection?
    Hey Bruce, I think you have confused me w/ someone else. I have never bought or expressed any interest at all in these Choo-choo books.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=divemaster;1048580]
    Zero bids, $1.23:
    [B] Beryl Evans (aka Stephen King) CHARLIE THE CHOO CHOO Signed Ltd Ed #214/1000

Divemaster did you add this one to your collection?
    Hey Bruce, I think you have confused me w/ someone else. I have never bought or expressed any interest at all in these Choo-choo books.
    That funny you are listed as owning #214 Dark Tower Books? I would think you would have wanted to add it to your set?

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

These photos taken today....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Too bad it doesn't include the top edge.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Those are photos of my copy...Just to show bullet heads.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

My last copy had that issue. Common.... I'm worried about one part of that book. That's it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Those are photos of my copy...Just to show bullet heads.
    Your's look just fine. The YY copy has "zinc rust" from the looks of the photos that has transferred to the traycase.

To show what the bullet heads compared to the ones on ebay look like. That there is no problem there and NOW that YOU webster1000 never know when to keep your moth shut! I apologized for hurting your feelings years ago...But you just can't let it go.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

To show what the bullet heads compared to the ones on ebay look like. That there is no problem there and NOW that YOU never know when to keep your moth shut! I apologized for hurting your feelings years ago...But you just can't let it go.
    WTF????
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    To show what the bullet heads compared to the ones on ebay look like. That there is no problem there and NOW that YOU never know when to keep your moth shut! I apologized for hurting your feelings years ago...But you just can't let it go.
    WTF????
    Kris asked a question (that he has apparently deleted) that came off as a bit snarky. And Bruce and Kris seem to have some history

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone get the feeling that Kris is going to win this auction?
    Despite his reservations...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 ... LastLast