Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 27565

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I've bought King items from Brent in the past. He's legit....
    Agree also. Brent has been around for a while. He used to have a very nice EBay store of King items. Him and I would trade all the time.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to know. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I've bought King items from Brent in the past. He's legit....
    Agree also. Brent has been around for a while. He used to have a very nice EBay store of King items. Him and I would trade all the time.

Ralph
    Me three - he's on my saved sellers since I've dealt with him in the past - no issues at all.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is mine but it's pretty intriguing, I'd say: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222407953874...84.m1555.l2649

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For completists : THE THINGS THEY LEFT BEHIND to be reprinted
    >>> https://whatdoesnotkillme.com/2017/02/14/stephenking/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    For completists : THE THINGS THEY LEFT BEHIND to be reprinted
    >>> https://whatdoesnotkillme.com/2017/02/14/stephenking/
    Really confused about what format this is...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought that it was an actual magazine, but it seem to be only digital
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

NOT King related but...

On ebay I accidentally noticed something unusual and quite interesting imo.

Edited blue gallyes of a book that was illustrated by Salvator Dali
    Apparently that book was published in the 60s in only 99 copies
    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-D-Val...-/182459405502

A copy of the final book was put up for sale on sothebys last year, estimated 600-900GBP .
    A bit pricy, but a cool item nonetheless

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

You don't see these often at all. I was happy to have snagged one this year.

SATYRICON convention program book with King's "The Return of Timmy Batterman". This one is signed by author Robert Jordan and has some writing on the back, but not a bad opening bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-RAR...YAAOSwSlBYr2t3
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

eBay flash sale
    Save $10 on Purchases
    of $50 or More.

Ends today at 6PM PT.

Use Coupon code CFEBFLASH10OFF.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Regulators starting at 3600. From Japan. I hope the seller lets the auction go to completion. It should be interesting. Any guesses as to what price it will end at?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/252787764515
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Lettered Regulators starting at 3600. From Japan. I hope the seller lets the auction go to completion. It should be interesting. Any guesses as to what price it will end at?
    Notice the comment trying to buy it? Anyone we know?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Personally, I think the seller should have kept that message private. Just my opinion.

I think it will hit between $3900-$4400.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Personally, I think the seller should have kept that message private. Just my opinion.

I think it will hit between $3900-$4400.

Mulleins
    What is the comment? I'm not seeing it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's at the bottom after the item description.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I think I could throw a couple bookmarks up, see who perhaps IS going on vacation, check out who signed their question to the buyer, and add that all up lol. As soon as you guys mention the question, you look at the person stating their name, you can assume who it is even without them mentioning a vacation. At least, that would have been my guess until you guys brought it up on this thread. Are you pondering what I'm pondering? I betts you don't or perhaps you do?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't see any questions in item description... and have looked. I am going for this FYI. Hope to win but we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You can't see them on a mobile site I think. This is what was posted:

Q: I'd buy this straight out plus pay shipping. There is no damage, right to book or traycase? Let me know. I'm headed out of town for a week in 10 hours and saw this. I could pay you PayPal Friends and family (no fees for you). David
    A: Thank you for your interest. The book, the traycse has no damage as the pictures show. Or did you find anything wrong in the pictures?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 906 956 ... LastLast