Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,375 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Very cool! Very interesting read.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I like this. Especially that its a print based on the book.
    If anyone know what this is from or who did it please let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...cAAOSw5cNYk4na

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Barbara Kruger Stephen King Luxe "My Pretty Pony" Lot 27

Part of a live auction event on Sunday, Feb 19

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

What does "Sign up to bid" mean? I don't think I have seen that on eBay before.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Generally in a live auction that you actually attended you have to register to be a bidder so you can get your little bidding paddle, etc and they know who you are when #19 wins that particular auction.

This is just an auction house using ebay (usually along with other bidders who are actually on site) to allow people to bid online, but you still have to register with the auction house to bid just as if you were there.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

eBay started allowing auction houses to use there customer base for "live auctions". Not a bad idea for EBay because they get a %. If I understand it correct, the winning bidder pays the final bid price plus another auctioneer fee. Example, a book ends at $125, winner pays $125 plus 28% auctioneer fee = $160. Of course I'm using these numbers just as an example. Not sure of the fees.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Prior to it being listed on eBay, I might have bid on this.

It was listed in a Chinese Art auction.

Starting bid is $1000, plus a buyer's premium of 30%, plus tax & shipping.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger S/L #00 was relisted...

Would this be considered one of the 500 #'d copies or something else entirely?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    The Gunslinger S/L #00 was relisted...

Would this be considered one of the 500 #'d copies or something else entirely?
    Didn't Grant end up with some copies stolen (or something on those lines). I could be wrong, but I believe it might be one of the copies. I don't believe Grant numbered that book (it just doesn't look right) and the seller mentions after market slipcase.

Of course the seller already pulled the auction for some reason.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in purchasing it, which is why the listing was pulled. Should I stay away or is this legit?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in purchasing it, which is why the listing was pulled. Should I stay away or is this legit?
    PM sent

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just trying to go off memory. Please don't take my word for it and miss out on an item you want.

Personally, I would hold off for a S/L with original slipcase. JMO You will pay more, but you will also sleep at night without second guessing yourself.

Mulleins

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm just trying to go off memory. Please don't take my word for it and miss out on an item you want.

Personally, I would hold off for a S/L with original slipcase. JMO You will pay more, but you will also sleep at night without second guessing yourself.

Mulleins
    Thank you very much for your advice/insight into this, Mulleins. Cook was also gracious enough to chat with me about it via phone. I've already informed the seller I am no longer interested in this item. I want it because I don't have a Gunslinger S/L (yet), but I likely won't ever be truly happy with it.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Thank you very much for your advice/insight into this, Mulleins. Cook was also gracious enough to chat with me about it via phone. I've already informed the seller I am no longer interested in this item. I want it because I don't have a Gunslinger S/L (yet), but I likely won't ever be truly happy with it.
    Think you made a good decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. With a potentially questionable number and the aftermarket case, you did make the right decision.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah stay away from that book....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PENNYWISE Stephen King IT Tim Curry MODEL KIT Gill-Man Prods PRO BUILD-UP Rare!
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/252565795598?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Strange... he listed this and sold it. I was bidding... contacted me and said he had others I could buy. He said he had given a couple other bidders second chance buys too. Not sure if legit but I passed and he said he was going to relist them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Strange... he listed this and sold it. I was bidding... contacted me and said he had others I could buy. He said he had given a couple other bidders second chance buys too. Not sure if legit but I passed and he said he was going to relist them.
    Now at $300. Sold the last one for $424.05.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like that the pictures in the listing are the same as the ones from the original auction. If you have another jacket, take a photo of it.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've bought King items from Brent in the past. He's legit....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 905 955 ... LastLast