Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,275 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Neat! The bends and folds kind of make them worth less than what they're asking. For me at least.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That number (96) is now accounted for but the buyer is unknown, should I add it to the list?

Edit: I added it because I figure if someone here is looking for it they will at least know it is currently unavailable for certain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen for sale, and seldom sold for issue price ($1K), or higher:

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Stephen King Pop-Up Book 1st Ed #36 of 125

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 Day auction. Don't see many of these 1st editions that are signed. 1 bid, $149.99:

Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Signed Stephen King (2003, HC, Revised, Exp.)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

His this been discussed? This is insane. I can't believe these are selling for this much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...UAAOSwux5YPbDn

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Authentic inscription on later edition book that sold on eBay for $265 here:

Buyer has plonked on a facsimile jacket and now relisted it for $595... FFS...
    Salem's Lot "1st Edition"

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    His this been discussed? This is insane. I can't believe these are selling for this much.

Over five times the original price, impressive!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

No, they are not selling for that much. I don't know what happened here, but I don't believe it. There hasn't been any feedback left from the "sale."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

The original buyer didn't pay. The seller relisted and sold it for $138.16. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayIS...m=152346895519

Asking $600 for a signed later printing with a bootleg dustjacket is asking a lot. No law against it though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New this week and ending tomorrow:

Anne Rivers Siddons THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR Stephen King Lettered W of 26 *SIGNED*!! bound in calfskin: http://www.ebay.com/itm/232207511673...84.m1555.l2649 SOLD

Stephen King TRANSGRESSIONS S/L; Signed #12 of 200 FINE as new *BEAUTIFUL*!!: http://www.ebay.com/itm/232207521278...84.m1555.l2649

These are my auctions.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

The original buyer didn't pay. The seller relisted and sold it for $138.16. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayIS...m=152346895519

Asking $600 for a signed later printing with a bootleg dustjacket is asking a lot. No law against it though.
    Ahhh, so sold for even less. And you're right, no law against it, and seller is at least transparent re the facsimile...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ, I sold mine for less than 400 not too long ago. I wouldn't put too much stock in one sale, though. There haven't been many for sale in the last month or two, I think somebody just got impatient. But just because one person paid too much for a copy doesn't mean the market value that most people would pay has shifted that far or at all. Just my opinion, though.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Does the link not work? Works on my end. I'll try something different.
    Works for me!
    Nope.. says 0 items for sale.
    Canada has just changed their ebay tracking and now it constantly kicks us back up to the .ca site - I am finding it very difficult to get out of this even though I am registered in the US and have a US shipping address linked to Paypal and ebay. Behaviour (Cdn spelling) like this makes it very difficult for us Canadian collectors. Canada post just raised their rates again and who knows what the presidency will do. Ebay wants to be a friggin broker service as they make a killing of import brokerage. Anyways looks like I will have to get one of my mates in the US to bid on things for me now. Oh well...
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I hear ya. I've been slowly selling off the more expensive items and it's a nightmare. You have Americans yelling it at you "Why no $5 Media Mail?!", eBay charging a fee on shipping which I'm already under charging just to sell the damn books, and now Canada Post is getting even more ridiculous.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't use Canada post... Puolator. Years using them with less hassle and less money. I use UPS as the broker. Works awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hear ya'. Really I do. I recently sold my S/L copy of Frankenstein to a Canadian, and it cost me $55 to mail. And that's not a heavy book by any means. I decided against international shipping for my eBay auctions due mainly to the horror stories I've seen lately with packages getting all ripped up and run over by trucks. Plus, a year or so ago I had a package of 4 books I mailed out to Europe go missing / never show up. At least according to the buyer. Those particular books were not rare or expensive, so I didn't opt for any special services, but I just don't want to deal with the hassle of mutilated or missing international packages. Plus, truth be told, the stuff I list here gets very little interest, while I've sold $5,000 worth of books via eBay in the last 3 weeks, for prices higher than I was offering here.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^You're telling me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 849 850 851 852 853 861 901 951 ... LastLast