Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 835 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 845 885 935 ... LastLast
Results 20,851 to 20,875 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

[QUOTE=stroppygoblin;1026692][QUOTE=Br!an;1026680]
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I love the arbitrary pricing on the individual books of this complete #272 dark tower set. The second highest priced volume after the Gunslinger is Wolves of the Calla at 2000 dollars OBO. The rest of the prices are wacky too. Granted they're all OBOs, but I'm guessing any realistic offers will be viewed as lowball by the seller.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/201688400795
    #290 is Patricks number. he has all books from V onwards. I have sent him a PM alerting him
    They are #272 and I was interested if anyone had any feedback on pricing for Gunslinger in set at $7,995. Also the prices seem lower than 1st posted (Wolves 1100 now on ebay listings).
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...gAAOSw8w1X~Vsc

I recently added my mostly complete #51 set (IV is #229 and VI is PC) to my homeowner's insurance requiring appraisal approved by their underwriters, and Gunslinger came in at $7,500. I tend to thing of insurance values as full retail price, but not many Gunslinger SL edition's out there and was thinking of making an offer on the #227. Thanks for any advice on this one
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsobanski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Someone is putting it out there. Go get 'em

Eight bids, $355. Someone is getting a potential beauty.
    The Stand - Stephen King - Signed Limited Coffin Box Leather-bound Unread
    If memory serves, that number is the copy that was sold last month in the original shipping box so I imagine it's in amazing condition. At least we know it wasn't an expensive rock!
    Haha, you're right! That's going to sell for a loss. I messaged the seller too and he wasn't sure if the Stand had the glassine jacket, which is crazy if someone opened up that 3700 dollar box and tossed the jacket. He mentioned that he bought one of the books from Barry Levin's shop in CA and also mentioned that he died a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how that all relates to that recently opened copy of the Stand, but it's interesting.
    WTF? What the hell was the thought process there? I think I'll pay way too much for this book in a sealed shipping container. I'll then open it, throw away part of the contents, and sell it for a loss.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

You never know....maybe he has fallen on hard times.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=LokiJake;1028503][QUOTE=stroppygoblin;1026692]
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I love the arbitrary pricing on the individual books of this complete #272 dark tower set. The second highest priced volume after the Gunslinger is Wolves of the Calla at 2000 dollars OBO. The rest of the prices are wacky too. Granted they're all OBOs, but I'm guessing any realistic offers will be viewed as lowball by the seller.
    #290 is Patricks number. he has all books from V onwards. I have sent him a PM alerting him
    They are #272 and I was interested if anyone had any feedback on pricing for Gunslinger in set at $7,995. Also the prices seem lower than 1st posted (Wolves 1100 now on ebay listings).

I recently added my mostly complete #51 set (IV is #229 and VI is PC) to my homeowner's insurance requiring appraisal approved by their underwriters, and Gunslinger came in at $7,500. I tend to thing of insurance values as full retail price, but not many Gunslinger SL edition's out there and was thinking of making an offer on the #227. Thanks for any advice on this one
    Less than $5500.

This seller has unrealistic expectations....a S/L Desperation for $575....a S/L Shinning for $900, etc.

I mean...c'mom.....$350 for a Talisman/BlackHouse gift set? You can easily pick them up for less than a third of that on ebay....or for $150 from DMG.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=LokiJake;1028503][QUOTE=stroppygoblin;1026692]

5000 ballpark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback on Gunslinger pricing.. That is about what i thought as appraisals are always high but wanted to make sure my reasoning was sound.
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=tippy4;1028514][QUOTE=LokiJake;1028503]
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Less than $5500.

This seller has unrealistic expectations....a S/L Desperation for $575....a S/L Shinning for $900, etc.

I mean...c'mom.....$350 for a Talisman/BlackHouse gift set? You can easily pick them up for less than a third of that on ebay....or for $150 from DMG.
    He really does. I made offers of 4 lettereds he had that were just under true value and he countered every one with $100 off. Wasn't even open to true negotiating. The only one I seen he valued low was IT portfolio and IT lettered... which were snapped right up!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He really does. I made offers of 4 lettereds he had that were just under true value and he countered every one with $100 off. Wasn't even open to true negotiating. The only one I seen he valued low was IT portfolio and IT lettered... which were snapped right up!
    He came down quite a bit from his somewhat steep 6000 dollar price on the lettered Shining he sold. Haha, maybe he 'blew his negotiation wad' on that deal. He let that one go for a fair price considering that recent sale at Betts.

And I was surprised at his price on the lettered IT. He should have listed that one for 6000 OBO as well considering how the value on that one has been increasing. And the IT portfolio he may as well have just been giving it away at 175 OBO.

Some of his other prices are entertaining. That first edition Shining looks fine, but 2000 OBO leaves me wondering where King's signature is...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He came down quite a bit from his somewhat steep 6000 dollar price on the lettered Shining he sold. Haha, maybe he 'blew his negotiation wad' on that deal. He let that one go for a fair price considering that recent sale at Betts.

And I was surprised at his price on the lettered IT. He should have listed that one for 6000 OBO as well considering how the value on that one has been increasing. And the IT portfolio he may as well have just been giving it away at 175 OBO.

Some of his other prices are entertaining. That first edition Shining looks fine, but 2000 OBO leaves me wondering where King's signature is...
    And i considered his 1st Night Shift
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing - Thinner - Lettered Z

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152293357009

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's a very reliable seller. A very nice collectible book!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

less than two hours left and limited pics to show condition, but the seller has 100% feedback and appears to be a book dealer.

Talisman S/L

Currently going for under $400

Does anyone else cringe just a little at the alligator clip he is using to hold the book open?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    less than two hours left and limited pics to show condition, but the seller has 100% feedback and appears to be a book dealer.

Talisman S/L

Does anyone else cringe just a little at the alligator clip he is using to hold the book open?
    Yeppers, a little bit. He has some other nice things up for bit as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Anyone know this seller? Ideas on a good offer?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Talisman S/L

Interesting. I think the buyer did well; but sad to see that a great book went at that price.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

I don't.
    The SK Lettered market seems to be very unpredictable right now.
    A lettered IT might fetch $6K, but this book at $3.5K BIN won't come close.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seller is Mr Rabbit Trick. As for an offer, you can possibly - 10% for the eBay fees, then a further 4% with PayPal F/F, then the rest is between you and Alan (Mr RT)... It is a true Lettered of only 26 copies, with an art portfolio. I just love this edition.

Edit: presuming that you're willing to transact through here, rather than eBay.
    Last edited by peripheral; 10-26-2016 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Addition

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I don't.
    The SK Lettered market seems to be very unpredictable right now.
    A lettered IT might fetch $6K, but this book at $3.5K BIN won't come close.
    I agree wit this 100% RF... it is a tough market to call lately
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

IT 25th Anniversary Art Portfolio. Starting bid at $1 (no apparent reserve)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/222295771252

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller is Mr Rabbit Trick. As for an offer, you can possibly - 10% for the eBay fees, then a further 4% with PayPal F/F, then the rest is between you and Alan (Mr RT)... It is a true Lettered of only 26 copies, with an art portfolio. I just love this edition.

Edit: presuming that you're willing to transact through here, rather than eBay.
    Thanks for the the help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 835 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 833 834 835 836 837 845 885 935 ... LastLast