Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Not sure if I should have posted this under the "Intriguing listings" thread, or here. What do people think of this one? The inscription / signature looks good to me (though the writing a little "cursive", does look like an early signature). But it seems that "Naomi's teacher" gets a hell of a lot of books inscribed to her, and seems a little odd to me that he inscribed the UK 1st edition for her.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...oAAOSw9IpXzGkT
    It's good. Really nice, in fact.
    Note that the jacket for the Firestarter is not a true 1st. Seller confirmed that there is no printed price, only a sticker.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Not sure if I should have posted this under the "Intriguing listings" thread, or here. What do people think of this one? The inscription / signature looks good to me (though the writing a little "cursive", does look like an early signature). But it seems that "Naomi's teacher" gets a hell of a lot of books inscribed to her, and seems a little odd to me that he inscribed the UK 1st edition for her.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...oAAOSw9IpXzGkT
    It's good. Really nice, in fact.
    Note that the jacket for the Firestarter is not a true 1st. Seller confirmed that there is no printed price, only a sticker.
    Maybe an export edition?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, probably an export like the U.K. Cujo jacket without a price.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's an export copy. The priced UK Firestarter DJ's seem difficult to find (I've still had no luck)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This S/L IT is back up for auction. Apparently the person that won it the 1st time time around for 1600 dollars either had buyer's remorse for paying too much, or there was something wrong with it. It must be the former reason because the seller actually states 'Due to a non-paying bidder (erilanteign0)' in the new listing, which is pretty funny. I'm sure that violates some ebay policy, but non-paying bidders suck. I'll add that ID to my block list on general principle. The second link is to the original auction.
    1) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...4AAOSw9NdXr6i2
    2) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...4AAOSw9NdXr6i2
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 10-18-2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: read the listing more closely
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I think this might be a record. This S/L IT sold today for 1850.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...QAAOSwGtRX14Xs

And I noticed this other one while I was looking, IT sold for 1700 like a week ago on a best offer (I derived the price from just searching 'King' and looking at the sold listings by highest price).
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...gAAOSwTA9X4Xn4
    Looking for:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, this S/L is acting like a Lettered!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This will include King's foreword about Harry Potter (already published):

https://www.amazon.com/ENTERTAINMENT...dp/1683304535/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Wow, I think this might be a record. This S/L IT sold today for 1850.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...QAAOSwGtRX14Xs

And I noticed this other one while I was looking, IT sold for 1700 like a week ago on a best offer (I derived the price from just searching 'King' and looking at the sold listings by highest price).
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...gAAOSwTA9X4Xn4
    NO WAY!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Heck yeah! I'm loving the fact I have a matching book and portfolio right now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Heck yeah! I'm loving the fact I have a matching book and portfolio right now.
    Brother... ME TOO. Man.. it is crazy. Like a lettered getting $6500 now!!!!! Man.. ALL THINGS IT.... remember that I guess. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    This will include King's foreword about Harry Potter (already published):

https://www.amazon.com/ENTERTAINMENT...dp/1683304535/
    Nice finding !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it stays at or near opening price it might be a value:
    Dark Tower, The Gunslinger audio book SIGNED by Stephen King! VG condition!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Camelot Books has Dark Tower 7 AE, The Green Mile gift edition, and The Very Best of New Horror S/L on sale today.

http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/opbdodkq5959

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING - IT - LETTERED "CC" - Cemetery Dance Publications 25th Anniversary

If I didn't already pull the trigger on the remarqued UU copy a while back I'd be all over this.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gone! Hope someone here got it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Lilja's site; UK preorder info:

Charlie the Choo-Choo UK Edition
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This chap has a bunch of lettered but will only take a tiny bit off.... little pricey for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone is putting it out there. Go get 'em

Eight bids, $355. Someone is getting a potential beauty.
    The Stand - Stephen King - Signed Limited Coffin Box Leather-bound Unread
    If memory serves, that number is the copy that was sold last month in the original shipping box so I imagine it's in amazing condition. At least we know it wasn't an expensive rock!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsobanski View Post
    Someone is putting it out there. Go get 'em

Eight bids, $355. Someone is getting a potential beauty.
    The Stand - Stephen King - Signed Limited Coffin Box Leather-bound Unread
    If memory serves, that number is the copy that was sold last month in the original shipping box so I imagine it's in amazing condition. At least we know it wasn't an expensive rock!
    Haha, you're right! That's going to sell for a loss. I messaged the seller too and he wasn't sure if the Stand had the glassine jacket, which is crazy if someone opened up that 3700 dollar box and tossed the jacket. He mentioned that he bought one of the books from Barry Levin's shop in CA and also mentioned that he died a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how that all relates to that recently opened copy of the Stand, but it's interesting.
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I think it will be a struggle to see a return of $3,700 on this item.
    However, it has always been the mavericks of this world, the people who are prepared to push the boundaries, that have made the world of collecting so interesting. The world of art, stamps, books and all collectibles love to see something that makes them reconsider their original boundaries.
    For that reason and others I hope this book does well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 ... LastLast