Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 831 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,775 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My mistake. BIN is $1,100.
    An offer of $950 might snag it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolans 1/250 with water damage....ouch!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dolans-Cadil...UAAOSwI2xX8pTB

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Scrappy as hell, not enough info, but I believe the signature is legit.
    'SALEM'S LOT 1st Edition 1st Printing Stephen King Signed

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think it is good too. Very early signature. At that price I am tempted.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It's now sold. Did you go for it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's now sold. Did you go for it?
    No. It just had too many other problems.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

True First edition, free shipping. One bid, $19.99:
    The Dead Zone by Stephen King Easton Press leatherbound book never read

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Don't think so.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pictures of the dj but no pictures of the book itself. I wonder why?

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Don't think so.
    I was on the fence with this one, but quite frankly being on the fence is enough for me to pass. Man, I really hate the recent signatures.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Nope. Don't think so.
    I was on the fence with this one, but quite frankly being on the fence is enough for me to pass. Man, I really hate the recent signatures.
    She (or he) has other signed books for sale and many (all) of them look suspect to me. I didn't see a single King book that I would be comfortable with.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Nope. Don't think so.
    She (or he) has other signed books for sale and many (all) of them look suspect to me. I didn't see a single King book that I would be comfortable with.
    This person also buys books from sellers that are known to move highly suspect King signed books.

Beware!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

But the damn signature looks good (to me). It has the proper location, the proper angle, pen strokes and is good (to Me).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it's bad, it's one of the best I've seen.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I would have to say I feel the same about these signatures.
    They appear fluid and have the correct poise on the page. As you state, all the correct points seem to be spot on. The loop and the 'k' and 'g' which are the most difficult, seem authentic.
    Alec.

But the damn signature looks good (to me). It has the proper location, the proper angle, pen strokes and is good (to Me).
    Then you should buy it. It is only $149. A real bargain.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with you RF... the ones I quickly looked at... man.. they look good to me too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I agree with you RF... the ones I quickly looked at... man.. they look good to me too.
    I wonder why they haven't sold?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I wonder why they haven't sold?
    hmmmmm. strange yes. I have seen worse sell for sure, haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has a bunch of SK items recently added:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...+king&_sacat=0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 831 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 931 ... LastLast