Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 829 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 827 828 829 830 831 839 879 929 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    This IT went for cheap. If the winning bidder was from Singapore, they got a fantastic deal. If not, the winner will have to wait for that shipping invoice to see. Even if it's 100 bucks, that's still a good price considering what IT's been selling for lately.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...p2047675.l2557
    Shipping was $85. I'm a patient guy.

I have been bidding on a couple of these the last couple of months, and this time I bid lower then normal. Really didn't expect to win at my bid price, much less the price I won it for.

Thanks to whoever posted here about the auction (RF?), and thanks to David and others for giving good reference on the seller.

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, 1085 dollars is a steal. Congrats on the win!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    This IT went for cheap. If the winning bidder was from Singapore, they got a fantastic deal. If not, the winner will have to wait for that shipping invoice to see. Even if it's 100 bucks, that's still a good price considering what IT's been selling for lately.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...p2047675.l2557
    Shipping was $85. I'm a patient guy.

I have been bidding on a couple of these the last couple of months, and this time I bid lower then normal. Really didn't expect to win at my bid price, much less the price I won it for.

Thanks to whoever posted here about the auction (RF?), and thanks to David and others for giving good reference on the seller.

Mike
    Very nice grab, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<------Puzzled.

ARTHUR B. ALLEN, THE PYROMANIAC, 1ST/1ST SIGNED, RARE (SF MYSTERY STEPHEN KING)

Arthur Bruce Allen (1903-1975) was an english writer who dealt with several matters, history, architecture, education,

and even puppetry. As far as I know The Pyromaniac is the only novel he published. Somebody thinks it is a precursor
    ofStephen King's Firestarter. It is mentioned by Bleiler and Reginald and actually it is one of the scarcest titles present
    in those lists. ABPC list no copies gone at auction in the past thirty years, OCLC mentions only seven copies (some of
    them lacking the dustjacket) in the university and public libraries and I have seen or heard of just another copy sold on
    eBay on 2015 and now listed on Abe. A nice achievement for the sf collector.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Seems awfully spendy to me, but I don't have the proof mania that some of you have... ;-)

King, Stephen. THE DOCTOR'S CASE. New York: Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc., [1987]. Octavo, self wrappers, stapled as issued. Uncorrected proof of the first printing of this story. "The Doctor's Case" was written for THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES, an original anthology edited by Martin Harry Greenberg and Carol-Lynn Rossel Waugh. A bit of ghosting on the recto of the title leaf from a once adjacent object, else a fine copy. Only a handful of these advance copies were produced. (#155764).

Price: $1,000.00

http://www.lwcurrey.com/details.php?...ign=newsletter

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Extremely overpriced! IMO $125 is more realistic.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's high. I don't remember what I paid for my copy of this but it wasn't more than $100. Still it's fairly scarce but $1K is out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $100 for mine and it is far better condition - nowhere near the amount of browning.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just over 24 hours left. Hard to tell if the letter from King's office is original, but even the signed pages would be cool to tuck into a traycase for Six Stories.
    Worth more (IMO) than the current $64 high bid.

STEPHEN KING AUTOGRAPH: Limited Edition Printer Error Pages of 'Six Stories'

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a damn good price, but $60 international shipping yet again stops me from adding to my collection.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could as well send a copy of the video for free on a CD (i think I got it somewhere)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Seems awfully spendy to me, but I don't have the proof mania that some of you have... ;-)

King, Stephen. THE DOCTOR'S CASE. New York: Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc., [1987]. Octavo, self wrappers, stapled as issued. Uncorrected proof of the first printing of this story. "The Doctor's Case" was written for THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES, an original anthology edited by Martin Harry Greenberg and Carol-Lynn Rossel Waugh. A bit of ghosting on the recto of the title leaf from a once adjacent object, else a fine copy. Only a handful of these advance copies were produced. (#155764).

Price: $1,000.00

http://www.lwcurrey.com/details.php?...ign=newsletter
    Looks like they lowered the price to $500 on Abe. Still high though.

THE DOCTOR'S CASE .

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If this isn't the appropriate place for this, please move.

eBay has a Flash Sale. Books are not excluded:
    Ends at 10pm PT today!
    Flash Sale! Save $15 on $60 or more
    Use Coupon code CFLASHSAVE15NOW
    US and Canada only

See the link below for details:
    http://pages.ebay.com/coupon/0929/?_...45684582501509
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Snipe it for $180 (Free Shipping), and see if you win in a week.
    SIGNED FIRST EDITION FIRST PRINT of Stephen King's End of Watch

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Complete Dark Tower set #220 for 12,500 or best offer. The DTI jacket is 'meh' and the discoloration on the DTV limitation page sucks, but the price is nice, and with the OBO option, who knows what price you could get it for?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...YAAOSwLnBX7Wf3
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that. I don't like the personalized inscription in The Gunslinger. That is a non-starter for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 829 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 827 828 829 830 831 839 879 929 ... LastLast