Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 826 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 926 ... LastLast
Results 20,626 to 20,650 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    3 hours left. 25 bids, $3,550 (free shipping):
    Boxed Stephen King "The Stand" in Original Carton - Never Opened
    Wow, this may hit 4k...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    3 hours left. 25 bids, $3,550 (free shipping):
    Boxed Stephen King "The Stand" in Original Carton - Never Opened
    Wow, this may hit 4k...
    At some point......whoever wins this will take it out of the box......and realize.....

"I just paid over $2,000 for the privilege of taking it out of the box. Awwww fuck......I am an idiot."
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha, really. What's in the 4000 dollar box? A 2000 dollar book! Shit!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ultimate "Kinder Surprise" deceit...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

In the end, it went or $3650. If you look at the bid history.....it was just two people going back and for into lunacy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It is a fact that two people found it fascinating and a lot of people on this site were interested in its progress.
    Anything unique (and it probably is unique) is certain to create interest. If it remains in the box it will still have an exclusivity.
    However if it is opened, I could not agree more with your comments on the end result.
    Most auctions with a strong under bidder will end in disaster.

Country
    Country Flag

Remained forever unopened, it could be the most valuable boxed brick of the 20th Century.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    It is a fact that two people found it fascinating and a lot of people on this site were interested in its progress.
    Anything unique (and it probably is unique) is certain to create interest. If it remains in the box it will still have an exclusivity.
    However if it is opened, I could not agree more with your comments on the end result.
    Most auctions with a strong under bidder will end in disaster.
    I'm probably more paranoid than most, but aside from (as has been pointed out) the box costing $2K, I'd never bid on such an item and would, in fact, find a standard copy of far more interest.

Unboxed since 1990 -- almost three decades -- I have no guarantee that it was stored correctly...a box like that could be a trap for moisture and mildew. Maybe that glassine dj reacted oddly to the cardboard vapors. Or maybe enterprising insects have made their home in there. Or maybe there was a binding error of some sort. Maybe the sig page is missing. And so on...my paranoia knows no bounds.

I want to see the actual book I'm getting, and I want to see it in fine detail. The last thing I want after spending that kind of money is an unpleasant surprise.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I appreciate your concern on buying blind, nonetheless it has generated a little excitement watching two people going head to head and casting caution to one side.
    Let us hope their speculation was rewarded.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If only I had the forethought to keep several of the original shipping boxes. 30 pounds of brick, and simple white strapping tape would have netted ten's of thousands.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn that PC game is cool.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For The Shining enthusiast, a full scale model of the hedge maze. Interesting and a little weird and kind of cool.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/322262182344
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guess somebody wanted the S/L LSOE #1 pretty bad....

WOW.

https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...umbnail-071515

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those last two are from Honvie in Singapore...He is LEGIT...he was an early customer at Betts when I first took over. He is liquidating his collection for private reasons (he contacted me privately)....but my dealings with him were perfect a couple years ago...if that helps any of you at all?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

WOW.

What price did it go for? Not seen in link? And (CRINGES) that means #1 Dark Tower no longer a complete same-number set!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

WOW.

What price did it go for? Not seen in link? And (CRINGES) that means #1 Dark Tower no longer a complete same-number set!
    LSOE sold for $1,156.25

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 826 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 926 ... LastLast