Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 920 ... LastLast
Results 20,476 to 20,500 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The auction ended at $3,050.04 USD with 49 bids.

A-Book-of-Horrors-SIGNED-DELUXE-LIMITED-EDITION-Stephen-King-and-many-more

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ridiculous.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why but items sold through CD eBay auctions always seem to command outrageous prices. IMO they're anomalies and not reflections of true market value. I don't know how they do it (and I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong).

I can't imagine that this particular book is going to see a huge increase in value. It's scarce and signed by King, yes. But anthologies are simply not as desirable as a limited edition of a regular novel.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would sell my copy for $3000!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I don't know why but items sold through CD eBay auctions always seem to command outrageous prices. IMO they're anomalies and not reflections of true market value. I don't know how they do it (and I'm happy for them, don't get me wrong).
    It seems like their auctions typically attract a group that doesn't buy a lot on eBay, but is instead (I'm guessing) their customer base. Most of their bidders seem to have (like in this auction) relatively low feedback scores.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. Sold for $100
    Stephen King Korean Contest winner notebook

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$375 BIN. Check all the details as seller has conflicting info listed.
    Signatures by Lord John Press HC Limited Signed by Stephen King and MANY others!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $375 BIN. Check all the details as seller has conflicting info listed.
    Signatures by Lord John Press HC Limited Signed by Stephen King and MANY others!

The seller has been trying to sell that POS for months.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Tommyknockers first print for 35 dollars with free shipping. I'm not a big fan of just the one picture, but the description indicates it's in good shape and the jacket is unclipped.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/282149946255
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like a second. $151:
    Stephen King -The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (Grant 1984)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hard to tell for sure, but looks like a second. $151:
    Stephen King -The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (Grant 1984)
    Yeah I agree
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

One bid, $375. This one will do well:
    [B]Rage by Stephen King first edition first printing
    Nicest i've seen for a while, be interesting to see just how well it does. I have a feeling we have seen the peak prices on this book and it will start to drop. Hoping to be proved wrong though...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nicest i've seen for a while, be interesting to see just how well it does. I have a feeling we have seen the peak prices on this book and it will start to drop. Hoping to be proved wrong though...
    I think we have too Simon...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think we have too Simon...
    Yes... this one will be interesting...
    Seller with 0 feedback
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    UK Tommyknockers first print for 35 dollars with free shipping. I'm not a big fan of just the one picture, but the description indicates it's in good shape and the jacket is unclipped.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/282149946255
    Discounted to 28 dollars with free shipping.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up to our members.
    A person from Sony Pictures sent me a Charlie Choo Choo for our 2017 HF Fundraiser.

I received it today. The book is unsigned (by a hired actress).

It should go up on ebay Sunday.

This is one of those items that should be auctioned now, rather than starting 1/1/2017.

The book will include the shipping envelope from the person/Sony pictures, as well as the email request.

That should provide provenance for a very cool item.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too much money (IMO), but cool to check out the brochure:
    Stephen King 1983 Rare Doubleday Book Club Catalog- Full Color Brochure

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 920 ... LastLast