Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 919 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,475 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, make that 3!
    I have also potentially received an AE copy instead of the GE I ordered. I say potentially because mine is in transit to the UK right now! I received an email form George too. Seems he used some college part timer to ship and she got things a little muddled up!

George is a great guy and is doing everything he can to sort the mess out, as he's also helping me out on another project, I'm more than happy to wait for my original book order.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thats cool of you guys to send it back. George is a stand up kat AND you folks are too. Love my DT buds!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nope, make that 3!
    I have also potentially received an AE copy instead of the GE I ordered. I say potentially because mine is in transit to the UK right now! I received an email form George too. Seems he used some college part timer to ship and she got things a little muddled up!

George is a great guy and is doing everything he can to sort the mess out, as he's also helping me out on another project, I'm more than happy to wait for my original book order.
    I hope that college part timer is George's niece or something, because otherwise, I don't think she's going to get that recommendation at the end of the summer! What a clusterfuck.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    We both bought gift editions from a previous listing (link).

I bought two copies.

Instead of sending me two GEs, George sent me one GE, and one AE by mistake.
    Me too, I bought one 75 dollar GE and received one AE instead. I didn't get an email from George inquiring about it, though. That's what I was asking about.

So I guess everybody that bought one from that 75 dollar listing didn't get an AE on accident. Sounds like jsweet got a GE and you got one too (in addition to the AE). Hopefully he just sent out the 2 AE's and now will get them back.
    Yes, I got the correct GE I ordered. Got an email from George yesterday saying that they had sent the AE out to someone by mistake. From his email I thought they had only sent out one by accident -- wonder how many it was? Hope he gets them all back. As others have noted, always a good guy to deal with -- and I want him to give packing lessons to every other seller on eBay!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase bottom can be repaired. $599 BIN:
    CUJO Signed Limited 23/750 Stephen King autograph auto

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This is a staffer's copy (#22 of 83), so please feel to be generous with your bidding!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    This is a staffer's copy (#22 of 83), so please feel to be generous with your bidding!

Brian
    Seems like your email advertising sure worked on this one Brian! Price is climbing well
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Seems like your email advertising sure worked on this one Brian! Price is climbing well
    Love that book!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    OVER $2k??? WOW...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Wow, is this the price range that these books usually sell in? Or is this generous bidding for a good cause? Either way, congrats on what looks like a very successful auction! It's been fun to watch.
    Looking for:

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Brian
    Wow, is this the price range that these books usually sell in? Or is this generous bidding for a good cause? Either way, congrats on what looks like a very successful auction! It's been fun to watch.
    What is the "good cause" again? I missed it.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    What is the "good cause" again? I missed it.
    Apparently one of the CD staff members is selling it in order to raise money for some unforeseen expense.
    Looking for:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This seller has 3 copies of the Carrie Portfolio for sale at $53.88 OBO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...sAAOSwQupXV1-y

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is interesting: S/L IT auction is at $1575. One just sold for 1260 last week and another at Betts for 1150.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/322227169182...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

15 dollars off of 75 dollars or more on eBay until 4 pm pacific time today. Seems to work on books.
    CPREP4SCHOOL16
    Looking for:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This could be "the one" that continues to rise in value over the next few years....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Brian
    OVER $2k??? WOW...
    ABSOLUTELY UNREAL PRICE SO FAR! I sold Bad Penny's copy for less than $750 as no one wanted it and am pretty sure I sold another seller's copy again for $750 or less! Holy Crow!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Book has bump that (IMO) can be smoothed out quite a bit. Lowest BIN I've seen. $199:
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED END OF WATCH 1ST EDITION 1ST PRINT PLUS BONUS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    This could be "the one" that continues to rise in value over the next few years....
    IT S/L Tim? I totally agree man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Brian
    OVER $2k??? WOW...
    ABSOLUTELY UNREAL PRICE SO FAR! I sold Bad Penny's copy for less than $750 as no one wanted it and am pretty sure I sold another seller's copy again for $750 or less! Holy Crow!
    Currently at $2,600 USD with 45 bidders and 3 hours 25 minutes left on the auction...

There were only 83 deluxe copies available to the public that were signed by Stephen King, so it's quite the rare collectible and it will no doubt increase in value over the years....

If you sold a copy of this book for less than $750 USD, then someone got themselves the bargain of the century!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 819 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 817 818 819 820 821 829 869 919 ... LastLast