Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 811 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 809 810 811 812 813 821 861 911 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,275 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am interested by this DVD, but not at that price. I see that we are 3 watching this item : Stephen King A Good Read Writers Writing Interview Signed Horror DVD Carrie Rage

I remember seeing an excerpt of that interview a few years back and hunting it, but never got any chance.

Anybody that want to BIN or make an offer, and share the costs? Id be OK paying a third of it, and getting a DVD copy or rip or some version of it
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King.../262490921944?

It took a few days to get the info back but these can still be ordered from MPBN for $40 flat.
    You need to call 1-800-884-1717, option 7 and speak with a nice gent named Morris. He will take your CC info (or you can mail a check). It is "A Good Read" #301.
    He is the only one in this department right now, so calling earlier in the day seems to work better.
    Also, he has been pre-warned that he may be getting a small influx of requests for this.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, thanks !
    Unfortunately, someone here bought it for more than this...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I'm doing this in the wrong area, but I can't seem to make a new post (although I am a new member, so maybe that's the reason). On FB in a Stephen King collecting group someone suggested I make an account here. You see, I have two *signed* copies of End of Watch that I am wishing to sell (I have pictures for proof). Basically, my best friend and I lucked out and received signed copies during his tour. I don't want to get rid of them, but I need to fix my car and pay out of pocket for college this semester. Since my friend isn't a huge King fan and she insisted I try to sell hers as well, thus the reason I have two.

I'm wanting $250 each for them. If anyone is interested please let me know.

EDITED: price mistake

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am interested by this DVD, but not at that price. I see that we are 3 watching this item : Stephen King A Good Read Writers Writing Interview Signed Horror DVD Carrie Rage

I remember seeing an excerpt of that interview a few years back and hunting it, but never got any chance.

Anybody that want to BIN or make an offer, and share the costs? Id be OK paying a third of it, and getting a DVD copy or rip or some version of it
    >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King.../262490921944?

It took a few days to get the info back but these can still be ordered from MPBN for $40 flat.
    You need to call 1-800-884-1717, option 7 and speak with a nice gent named Morris. He will take your CC info (or you can mail a check). It is "A Good Read" #301.
    He is the only one in this department right now, so calling earlier in the day seems to work better.
    Also, he has been pre-warned that he may be getting a small influx of requests for this.
    Thanks for the information! The video was interesting. $40 I dont know about that.

Well, one already sold elsewhere. haha So now I have one *signed* copy of End of Watch (no slipcase). $250. Please let me know if you're interested. Again, I hate to sell but being poor takes precedence unfortunately.

EDITED: price mistake

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

A Good Read Writers on Writing - Stephen King is available to stream from PBS

http://www.pbs.org/video/1357861895/
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe The Last Gunslinger View Post
    Well, one already sold elsewhere. haha So now I have one *signed* copy of End of Watch (no slipcase). $350, but I can negotiate if need be. Please let me know if you're interested. Again, I hate to sell but being poor takes precedence unfortunately.
    Your asking $250 on Facebook and $350 here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Shit. That was a typo. My bad. $250, yes. That one on FB just sold, but like I said, I have another as well.

I'll edit my OP as well.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You are attempting to be rational. That was your first mistake. Collectors aren't rational.

So I'll attempt a rational explanation.

This is a promotional item for the movie. There is a limitation for the SDCC version of 150. It is of interest to various groups beyond book collectors. This is the first one up for auction on ebay. Some people have to have one; some people have more money than sense.
    True on all accounts. Should have known better.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    It is the exact text from The Waste Lands....so yes, it was written by King.

It is signed by an actress with no involvement wth the book.
    Thanks, Rick. Been forever since I read it and it's not a fave so I had forgotten that all that text was included in the book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Thanks, Rick. Been forever since I read it and it's not a fave so I had forgotten that all that text was included in the book.

You might consider reading my posts occasionally. I posted the words verbatim from the books to show they were identical.

<----------------------Resists putting in a sarcasm emoticon

I don't know where else to ask this but I can't access my profile, I'm not receiving messages (only reason I know I got a message is because my email told me), and I'm not able to access moderator's pages to message them about this. I keep getting the following message: "Jefe The Last Gunslinger, you do not have permission to access this page."

I have an offer on my book but I can't respond because of this issue.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You need to have 5 posts (which you just reached) for PM privileges. It's a spam prevention setting.

Oh... haha I am sorry! Problem solved. Thanks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

You might consider reading my posts occasionally. I posted the words verbatim from the books to show they were identical.

<----------------------Resists putting in a sarcasm emoticon
    No resistance necessary, save Bob . I have and do read 'em. Just didn't take the time to compare. The calling out of a lazy post which very well should have been done. Still, I don't see interested folks getting this thing for $150-$200 even when it settles a bit. But I'm usually wrong and will probably continue to post as such .

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not since you posted it
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My item is sold.

By the way, it's a pleasure to be here. I'll get around to the introduce yourself thread shortly. This place is awesome.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe The Last Gunslinger View Post
    My item is sold.

By the way, it's a pleasure to be here. I'll get around to the introduce yourself thread shortly. This place is awesome.
    Welcome to the site. I'm glad you sold your books.

If you are unfamiliar with packing and shipping books we have a thread that can help:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...hlight=package

Also PayPal has a shipping feature that many overlook:

https://www.paypal.com/shipnow
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Oh yeah, I've been into the collecting and selling all summer. Thank you!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now there's the t-shirt to go with the $1K book. Let's see where this one ends up.

http://r.ebay.com/YyxhZ6

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Now there's the t-shirt to go with the $1K book. Let's see where this one ends up.

http://r.ebay.com/YyxhZ6
    I refuse to bid more than $2k on Choo Choo Tee..

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

based on the book sold for $1070 maybe $400+?
    Wild!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 811 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 809 810 811 812 813 821 861 911 ... LastLast