Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 20,076 to 20,100 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is becoming more popular.

Good luck Kris.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Three bids, $26:
    The Shining by Stephen King (1977, Hardcover), First Edition, Signed

Seldom seen. Monir ding on traycase corner. Four bids, $130.00:
    The Complete Masters of Darkness *Signed* Stephen King, Martin, Bradbury 1st

An expert book restorer could likely remove the paint from bottom of the slipcase.
    $500

599 BIN:
    CUJO Signed Limited 23/750 Stephen King autograph auto

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm confused about this listing. The book is not a first edition. And some of the photos show the dust jacket as having a green spine which, AFAIK, is a later book club dj. But the signature is definitely legit and very early. Maybe a later printing (but early) book married to a later book club dj? As I said, I'm confused.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Too bad the books aren't 1st printings as they are in great shape:
    Stepen King ~ 4 Book Box Set by Stephen King 1974, Small Paperbacks Like New)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Seldom seen. Monir ding on traycase corner. Four bids, $130.00:
    [/B] The Complete Masters of Darkness *Signed* Stephen King, Martin, Bradbury 1st

Years ago (around 1999) I bought a copy of this book with a dinged corner on the traycase. I wrote to Chuck Miller to see if he still had any traycases laying around and luck was on my side. He sent me a brand new unused traycase to replace the dinged one. Who knows? He may still have one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Unfortunately Chuck Miller is no longer among the living.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not new, but a 1st printing. Free shipping. $11 BIN:
    Salem's Lot by Stephen King 1976 Signet Books Paperback First Edition

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------No clue as to pricing on this one:
    Stephen King. PET SEMATARY. 1st British HC/DJ. F/F. Superb DJ Artwork!

$169.99 BIN:
    Pretty High, it's not easy to find one in this condition, but I would have said $100 - $120 tops. (after adjusting my brain to current Ł-$ rate)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty signature, but not sure who would (besides Kenny), want it. $29.69:
    Signed Stephen King Carrie paperback 1st Signet printing

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Darkman S/L 300.00. Great price!!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Dark-Man...p2056016.l4276
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5 day auction, one bid, $175. I wish there were pictures of the book w/o the DJ on it.
    The Stand by Stephen King First Edition T39

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    "SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING Rock Bottom Remainders Poster" -- these are the ones that Gauntlet Press found in storage and asked us to sell for them a while back, which we then sold to the CDCC. I'm not sure I've seen one come up on the market since then.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-BY-ST...-/381679745807

Brian
    Thanks for posting this Brian. I won it for the opening bid. It has some slight issues on the edges, but I think a matte will cover them up nicely.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    "SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING Rock Bottom Remainders Poster" -- these are the ones that Gauntlet Press found in storage and asked us to sell for them a while back, which we then sold to the CDCC. I'm not sure I've seen one come up on the market since then.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-BY-ST...-/381679745807

Brian
    Thanks for posting this Brian. I won it for the opening bid. It has some slight issues on the edges, but I think a matte will cover them up nicely.
    Good for you Brian! THAT IS A SCORE
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Starts at $.99, but information and pictures are woefully inadequate.
    STEPHEN KING'S CREEPSHOW VERY GOOD 1982 1st PRINT

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless someone does a side deal, this should be an interesting auction:

Stephen King David Palladini Signed Eyes of the Dragon Illustration Dark Tower

I've got an inquiry in to the seller but haven't received a reply yet. Does anyone think (or know) if that middle illustration is the original art or just a print?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

I've got an inquiry in to the seller but haven't received a reply yet. Does anyone think (or know) if that middle illustration is the original art or just a print?
    Looks like a print to me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, it looks like an an old "iris printer" job (known today as a "gliclee").

Hopefully the seller knows and can respond. He looks to be a consignment shop.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

I've seen an original piece from the book and it's a lot bigger than the one in the listing. I'm comparing to the size of those New Year cards which I don't believe are as large as the originals. Of course that's also based on whether all the originals were the same size.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks as if the one on the right is hand-colored by Mr. Palladini and inscribed in the same green colored pencil. Unless some of these New Years cards were printed in color? A cool lot of items one way or the other. Paul, maybe you could ask Mr. Palladini if he knows/remembers who Deborah is the next time you talk to him? Maybe he could give some interesting provenance to the items.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    It looks as if the one on the right is hand-colored by Mr. Palladini and inscribed in the same green colored pencil. Unless some of these New Years cards were printed in color? A cool lot of items one way or the other. Paul, maybe you could ask Mr. Palladini if he knows/remembers who Deborah is the next time you talk to him? Maybe he could give some interesting provenance to the items.
    Yes I will ask him about this for sure and will let you all know if I find anything out. I'm very interested to learn more about these items.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Thanks, Paul! I'm very curious about these items too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 804 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 802 803 804 805 806 814 854 904 ... LastLast