Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794 795 796 804 844 894 ... LastLast
Results 19,826 to 19,850 of 27551

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yeah, I loved that 60% off as well. Maybe if we all could have gotten the same deal more of us would have purchased it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For people of the site, $20,000. For Ebay people $21000. I originally started it at $30,000 but am now back to "reality".

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions Press has 30 copies of the gift edition for CDs The Shining for $95 each. (issue price)
    They also have 6 3 left artist editions for $350 each. ($75 above issue price)

http://www.darkregions.com/books/fea...pecial-edition
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Dark Regions Press has 30 copies of the gift edition for CDs The Shining for $95 each. (issue price)
    They also have 6 3 left artist editions for $350 each. ($75 above issue price)

http://www.darkregions.com/books/fea...pecial-edition
    I think they had their stated AE count off by just a bit, but it should be fixed soon.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING BOOK --FULL DARK, NO STARS

For the large Print collectors.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shadows contains the first appearance of 'Nona'. It's not an uncommon book but somewhat hard to find in collectible condition.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Shadows contains the first appearance of 'Nona'. It's not an uncommon book but somewhat hard to find in collectible condition.
    Thanks. Someone liked it as it sold quickly.
    Hopefully a member here obtained it via my alert.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks. Someone liked it as it sold quickly.
    Hopefully a member here obtained it via my alert.
    Someone did
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not perfect, but pretty nice. $32 BIN, OBO (offer $24):
    IT STEPHEN KING FIRST EDITION 1ST/1ST 1986 SHINING CARRIE CUJO HC W/DJ

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I've seen this listed lately, but what you do you think about the price on this one:
    Stephen King Borderlands 5: SIGNED/LIMITED #20/500

This one does not have a slipcase.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    I don't think I've seen this listed lately, but what you do you think about the price on this one:
    Stephen King Borderlands 5: SIGNED/LIMITED #20/500

This one does not have a slipcase.
    Opening bid is good. I recently bought one from Betts for $225 (with slipcase). Get on it.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just thought I'd mention that louis2003b is (somewhat reluctantly) offering a lettered SubPress Shining for sale in the 'other collectible classifieds' thread. It was listed a bit subtly, people may not have seen it. One sold almost a year ago from Camelot books for 2500, another today from Camelot for 3500, and Betts sold a PC copy for 3250 a number of months back.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Just thought I'd mention that louis2003b is (somewhat reluctantly) offering a lettered SubPress Shining for sale in the 'other collectible classifieds' thread. It was listed a bit subtly, people may not have seen it. One sold almost a year ago from Camelot books for 2500, another today from Camelot for 3500, and Betts sold a PC copy for 3250 a number of months back.
    Firemonkey thanks for posting over here for me. Yes I am very reluctant

Here is my original post.

WTB:
    The Name of the Wind and/or Wise Man's Fear 1st/1st signed
    Ancillary Justice Lettered
    Boys Life Lettered
    Mr Whiffles book 1 s/n

For sale,
    RPO s/n
    Clash of Kings Lettered Y
    COK, GOT, DoD and Knight of the Seven (preorder) s/n matching
    Tonight Again Lettered
    Midnight Tides Limited s/n
    Gone Girl Limited s/n
    Shadows for Silence in the forests of Hell & perfect state s/n
    This Years Class Picture s/n
    Leviathan Wakes s/n with or without matching preordered Caliban's War
    The Border Lettered
    Ancillary Sword Lettered (Preorder) & matching Ancillary Mercy Lettered (Preorder)
    Rogues s/n
    Joe Hill - Lock and Key: Crown of Shadows Subpress Lettered

I will Consider offers for the following but most likely I am not going to sell.
    Ready Player One Lettered
    Leviathan Wakes Lettered w/Calibans War (preorder)
    NOS4A2 Lettered IDW
    The Shannara Trilogy Lettered with matching lettered Sometimes the Magic Works (preorder)
    The Shining Subpress Lettered

Traveler Wilshire is on a distinguished road

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p..._dance_edition

The Shining (Cemetery Dance edition, preorder) up for pre-order at SP.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nicks Auto Graphs... what a scam... $899. I cannot imagine anyone buying from them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nicks Auto Graphs... what a scam... $899. I cannot imagine anyone buying from them.
    Actually, IMO the signature is good. A bit rushed and not so well formed, but I believe this one to be genuine. What he charges is another matter.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Actually, IMO the signature is good. A bit rushed and not so well formed, but I believe this one to be genuine.
    I do too. That was not what I was referring to... the price. Three will be more signed EOD's than almost every other King book!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

CD's Salem's Lot available for order at Amazon. It says temporarily out of stock, but I've just received my shipping notification:

https://www.amazon.com/Salems-Lot-St...=1&*entries*=0
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 794 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794 795 796 804 844 894 ... LastLast