Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,600 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-House-...-/111960497825
    Black House S/L super cheap. Wish this was listed before I bought mine. Why hasn't this sold? Does the traycase look a tad bit worn?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seek additional opinion(s), but IMO the sig is legit.
    Zero bids, $.99

Stephen King Signed "Full Dark No Stars" 7day Auction don't Miss!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Full disclosure. I bid $50 on the signed FDNS. I'm not actively pursuing it but if I win, that's a value.
    Feel free to bid more. $50 was and is my max bid.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Full disclosure. I bid $50 on the signed FDNS. I'm not actively pursuing it but if I win, that's a value.
    Feel free to bid more. $50 was and is my max bid.

I'm not 100% convinced about that signature, J.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero bids, $.99

I believe (my opinion) this is 100% not real.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Zero bids, $.99

I believe (my opinion) this is 100% not real.
    Agreed...this is NOT good.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the three preceding opinions. That is not a good signature.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's enough valued opinions for me. I retracted my bid.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Easton Dead Zone first edition $99.99 BIN with free shipping
    www.ebay.com/itm/121948919397

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    To the one who won this: I HATE YOU. And I thought I placed a high bid...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WRITERS-DIGE...-/371573968462
    I got mine for $0.50 off ebay. Do your searches without "Stephen King" in the title. they come up quite often.
    Not a bad deal, I guess, but I don't know what to do with the other 18 issues.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172155092821...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Stated S/P edition of SK, but I thought all of those were leather/zippered cased?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKELETON-CRE...IAAOSwz2lXCVuN

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Stated S/P edition of SK, but I thought all of those were leather/zippered cased?

That's a good price.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on this:
    Secret Window Secret Garden Original Movie Script - Stephen King Johnny Depp
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Secret-Windo...MAAOSwll1WxRQZ
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post

There were copies designated S/P for both the zippered and the slipcased editions. I believe there were eight such copies in the lettered state but I don't know how many were done for the numbered state. RF is right in saying that the Buy It Now price is a good one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Any thoughts on this:
    Photocopies of a script are easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Any thoughts on this:
    Photocopies of a script are easy to do.
    And it is not King's writing. I can't see the appeal. But it is only nine bucks so......

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that a good price? What would be a legit high bid?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It has a mark on the top page block, and a weird trim on the bottom back cover. $175, $200 max.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

it's got a nice clean spine though - look good on the shelf
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

It has a mark on the top page block, and a weird trim on the bottom back cover. $175, $200 max.
    I wonder what those marks are on the top edge of the book? I have seen them on many paperback books. I don't think they are remainder marks. I wonder if it is some sort of an ink roller where you can ink a whole row of books with the same number quickly. Maybe store owners used to mark books when they came in so they knew how long they have been on the shelves? Anyone know?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I wonder what those marks are on the top edge of the book? I have seen them on many paperback books. I don't think they are remainder marks. I wonder if it is some sort of an ink roller where you can ink a whole row of books with the same number quickly. Maybe store owners used to mark books when they came in so they knew how long they have been on the shelves? Anyone know?

Unless they marked groups of books with different letters or symbols, a single mark wouldn't define the date/month/or year (LIFO).
    I see it as a brand similar to a cattle brand. Perhaps when buying or selling books in large lots, that was an easy identifier.
    Pure speculation on my part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 834 884 ... LastLast