Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 780 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 778 779 780 781 782 790 830 880 ... LastLast
Results 19,476 to 19,500 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I never search using Stephen King but I've been unable to spot one for the last two years...if you see any, please let me know!
    You can have mine for $95
    LOL. You told me I could get it for 50 cents... But I'll keep that in mind.

I have a copy too. I promised to post my remaining magazines for sale after we relocated but I still have most of my book stuff in boxes. But I promise I'll post a list soon!
    I didn't want to push you about it but I've been thinking about that list
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roadwork first edition UK paperback in "good" only condition. One day to go and no bids at $49.99. Seller does have some dodgy signatures on other items.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...0AAOxygPtS8EV3

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Roadwork first edition UK paperback in "good" only condition. One day to go and no bids at $49.99. Seller does have some dodgy signatures on other items.

That guys sells mostly crap, Peri and his sig copies have already been confirmed faked on the eBay BS thread.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

That guys sells mostly crap, Peri and his sig copies have already been confirmed faked on the eBay BS thread.
    Oh for sure, but that's not a fake Roadwork for someone wanting a cheap.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think if you spend $50 or so more bucks, a much better copy could be obtained. JMO, brother .

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Priced below value to sell fast".
    Blurry images
    $50 isn't worth it. Save up to $125, be patient, and a beautiful copy can be found.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

3 hours left, 3 bids, $920
    Just an FYI, it appears that the person who won this auction is now trying to flip the cover on the book not the 2 underneath for best offer or $300. Someone is selling a mint Gunslinger 2nd just taken out of the shrink wrap for a starting bid of $200 this is probably one of those 3 shrink wraped editions that someones trying to flip. Sorry I don't have links to the ebay auctions themselves I don't know how to do that yet.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Just an FYI, it appears that the person who won this auction is now trying to flip the cover on the book not the 2 underneath for best offer or $300. Someone is selling a mint Gunslinger 2nd just taken out of the shrink wrap for a starting bid of $200 this is probably one of those 3 shrink wraped editions that someones trying to flip. Sorry I don't have links to the ebay auctions themselves I don't know how to do that yet.
    Haha, that's AKC selling the jacket. Nice grab, Tim. That was a great auction to win.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

The 2nd mint Gunslinger is from the same seller but it is a different book. I sent him a message after the 1st three sold and he said he had one more but it was a consignment and his client wanted it to go to auction. So not a flip. Curious to see what it will end at.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh for sure, but that's not a fake Roadwork for someone wanting a cheap.
    "Priced below value to sell fast".
    Blurry images
    $50 isn't worth it. Save up to $125, be patient, and a beautiful copy can be found.
    Just won one earlier this evening on eBay for $91.19 that I hope turns out to be a great copy. Looked great in the photos but one can never tell until it's actually in your hands.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Larry is great people to deal with over there at Miskatonic. He'll probably make you a better deal off eBay if you contacted him via his website http://www.miskatonicbooks.com/home.php

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$995 BIN, or make offer.
    Suggest an offer of $695:
    SIX STORIES by Stephen King SIGNED slipcased limited edition

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Dreamers S/L auction. Low opening bid of $150. States VG+ condition but then "no discernible flaws".

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Heat is selling a bunch of signed King stuff:
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/goheat/m.htm...1&_ipg=&_from=

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For that price, shipping SHOULD be free.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an old rocking chair that he would look GREAT in! Then I could just wait for him to start rocking...

Country
    Country Flag

A potently great deal on UTD.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A potently great deal on UTD.
    Yeah i just grabbed the UTD he had listed that ended last night. Using same pictures it appears

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up one the other days as well with included slipcase.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up one the other days as well with included slipcase.
    Awesome. It was a good buy at 30 bucks. I still need to grab a case

Country
    Country Flag

Still not bad once you figure in the cost of the case. I think they go up in price at the end of the month.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone with deep pockets who needs a complete run, here you go. No mailing labels.

CASTLE ROCK: The Stephen King Newsletter, Complete Set of 55 Issues V-1 N-1 through V-5 N-12 [Fine]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 780 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 778 779 780 781 782 790 830 880 ... LastLast